Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony (5605 Views)

Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) / Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by grinface98(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fabulous0019:
haba why she study law nah..... and imagine the pure ignorance of this activist .... na person like u go join boko haram later... why not go ahead create a country of ur own where you allow masquerades or ninjas into ur law sector... rubbish!!! undecidedhaba why she study law nah..... and imagine the pure ignorance of this activist .... na person like u go join boko haram later... why not go ahead create a country of ur own where you allow masquerades or ninjas into ur law sector... rubbish!!!
That's harsh bro. Wearing a veil doesn't make one a suicide bomber.
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by grinface98(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
ayozainy:

why don't you create the country for the gullible women so we wouldn't have to relate with such creatures like yourself.
That's her own belief ma. She shouldn't be insulted for it
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Ayomideen(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oh Allah!

We Muslims are being exploited on a daily basis, come to our aid for you are the Most Merciful

Ameeen
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by grinface98(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
ayozainy:

Useless belief You should learn to respect other people's views and opinions. just because a person decides not to follow the "norm" doesn't give you the audacity to tag her faith a "useless belief". if you have an issue with the religion or the way it is practiced, then simply ignore and if you can't, deal with it. kindly resist typing whatever comes to your head,try to be rational. Thank you.
Just let those fool display their idiocy for all to see. They are not worth replying.
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by grinface98(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ayomideen:
Oh Allah!

We Muslims are being exploited on a daily basis, come to our aid for you are the Most Merciful

Ameeen
Ameen ya Allah!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by grinface98(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Abi these ones are mad ni? undecided
It's all your generations that will run mad. Werey
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
The Law School is not a Mosque.

Everyone has the right to dress however they want at their homes, but if you are going for an event with a dress code, and you do not adhere to that dress code, you are not given access to the event, even weddings have dress codes sometimes.

How can she dress up as a religious masquerade to attend a Call to Bar event ? How did this female pass the Law exams without common sense ?

Make una carry this religion for head as if you people are Arabs.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by akaahs(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=philfearon post=63276658]I doubt this story though. Your sister should have protested from Law School while she was still a student. As someone who went there, i know Muslims are not allowed to wear such things in law school.
Infact, during the dinner, you go in with no scalf whatsoever.
So i wonder how the person could have endured all those ones, and then miss the final icing on the cake because of it again... [/quote
I thought as much but I am not surprise because this religious fanatics can be very weird
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Abee79(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
OP, Guess who is now at a loss?
Yes! You're guess is as good as mine . . . wisdom is profitable to direct

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Abee79(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Some years ago, during a Call to Bar Ceremony (in Nigeria), a young man refused to bow before the President of the Body of Benchers while receiving his Certificate - as is customary with ALL Legal Practitioners in Nigeria; in fact, to a Nigerian Lawyer, bowing before a Bencher is part and parcel of your unconscious DNA grin grin grin. His reason was that he was taught his Church that he should never bow to mortal man! The President of the Body of Benchers became infuriated, invoked his statutory powers and deferred the man's Call with six (6) years.
Moral of the story:
1. Religious extremism makes one an a.s.s!
2. God will not save you if you are s.tupid
3. Trying to whip up sympathy on NL will not work.
4. Instead of spreading hate, file a case against the Nigerian Law School and hope for the best.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by gotnel: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
We have totally forgot that all religions on earth are the way of life of some certain people, to now ascribed religion dress to Allah is as fabulous as you can see it.
African should wake up from all these nonsense of carrying on our heads some people culture that have been propagated to us as religion .

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Martinez19(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Abee79:
Some years ago, during a Call to Bar Ceremony (in Nigeria), a young man refused to bow before the President of the Body of Benchers while receiving his Certificate - as is customary with ALL Legal Practitioners in Nigeria; in fact, to a Nigerian Lawyer, bowing before a Bencher is part and parcel of your unconscious DNA grin grin grin. His reason was that he was taught his Church that he should never bow to mortal man! The President of the Body of Benchers became infuriated, invoked his statutory powers and deferred the man's Call with six (6) years.
Moral of the story:
1. Religious extremism makes one an a.s.s!
2. God will not save you if you are s.tupid
3. Trying to whip up sympathy on NL will not work.
4. Instead of spreading hate, file a case against the Nigerian Law School and hope for the best.
your write up is an example of why religion is harmful to humanity. The guy did what his pastors wouldn't do.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Evidence1000(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bosun:
Why do you people always use religion to bend the laws of the land? If hijab is her life and pride, your sister should have read Islamic and religion as a course where she can use the hijab to cover her face and even "eyes". You know it is not allowed in law school why read law. Give Caesar what belong to Caesar. WSLM

Thank you! You have said it all.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by mukhcech(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stevebamdex:
She made a terrible mistake studying law..she didn't count the cost before venturing into law school.
If she actually want to obey the laws and commandment of her allah,she ought to have studied arabic studies and not law.
Muslims acts stupid most of the time thinking a secular society give a damn fuc*k about their fuc*king belief..and they would always want to bend constituted authority in other to have their way..ironically,they won't and would never give anyone that same privilege or respect your own belief whenever ideas tallies..what a fu*cking monopolized religion.

She should wait until she get to janat where allah and his angels will call her to bar with other religious mosqueraders where she would be well welcomed..
What nonsense.. sad

Madness dey worry all this foolish Christians o. So these idiots think they can call a society where a Muslim exists as secular. Dat one nah lie. No retreat no surrender. After law, next nah Military. Pig eaters.
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by mukhcech(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Abee79:
OP, Guess who is now at a loss?
Yes! You're guess is as good as mine . . . wisdom is profitable to direct

The person at loss is the retard who thinks the case will end on Nairaland. lol

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Stevebamdex(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
mukhcech:

Madness dey worry all this foolish Christians o. So these idiots think they can call a society where a Muslim exists as secular. Dat one nah lie. No retreat no surrender. After law, next nah Military. Pig eaters.
Who is this islamic zombie quoting me? sad
If you are not stupid enough,your retarded brain should have guided you to realize that nigeria as a country is being constituted via secular laws{not sharia neither biblical laws }.
You and your blind masquerade sister crying foul ought to have known this but your brains are just full islamic concocted fables about washing of anus,terrorism,rape,and child marriage..
She should have gone to saudi arabia where masqueraders like her will be celebrated as a law graduate.
No one in nigeria would even entrust a masquerade cum lawyer to handle sensitive cases..she won't sell here in nigeria but might find her way in saudi arabia,iran,iraq or better still when she gets to janat.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by HajimeSaito(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
ayozainy:

why don't you create the country for the gullible women so we wouldn't have to relate with such creatures like yourself.

I just LOVE being entertained by the abject stupidity of the average Muslim. It's my favourite form of relaxation.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by donbrowser(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
philfearon:
I doubt this story though. Your sister should have protested from Law School while she was still a student. As someone who went there, i know Muslims are not allowed to wear such things in law school.
Infact, during the dinner, you go in with no scalf whatsoever.
So i wonder how the person could have endured all those ones, and then miss the final icing on the cake because of it again...
Almost saying the same thing. Some people just like to look for trouble. My ex girlfriend dropped law for English because they would not allow her use hijab in school not to talk of law school.
The OP is either lying or his sister was trying to create a scene.
There's one lady in school then that came to class with the overall hijab. The fellow Muslim lecturer sent her out of the class despite being the best student.
Conclusion, if you can't abide by the rules of a particular society just opt out.
I can't imagine a lawyer going to court in Agbada claiming his religion doesn't permit male to wear lawyer's wig and gown

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by HajimeSaito(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stevebamdex:

If you are not stupid enough,your retarded brain should have guided you to realize that nigeria as a country is being constituted via secular laws{not sharia neither biblical laws }.
You and your blind masquerade sister crying foul ought to have known this but your brains are just full islamic concocted fables about washing of anus,terrorism,rape,and child marriage..
She should have gone to saudi arabia where masqueraders like her will be celebrated as a law graduate.
No one in nigeria would even entrust a masquerade cum lawyer to handle sensitive cases..she won't sell here in nigeria but might find her way in saudi arabia,iran,iraq or better still when she gets to janat.

Bros no mind am. Na mumu follower of a mumu religion founded by a mumu "prophet"

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by ayozainy(f): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
HajimeSaito:

I just LOVE being entertained by the abject stupidity of the average Muslim. It's my favourite form of relaxation.

May whatever you believe in have mercy on you
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by HajimeSaito(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Law School is not a Mosque.

Everyone has the right to dress however they want at their home, but if you are going for an event, there is always a dress code, and if you do not follow that dress code, you are not given access to the event, even weddings have dress codes.

How can she dress up as a religious masquerade to attend a Call to Bar event ? How did this female pass the Law exams without common sense ?

Make una carry this religion for head as if you people are Arabs.

Today's Muslims are every bit as dumb and gullible as the first followers of Muhammad Sex Award Winner (S.A.W)

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Stevebamdex(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sman37:

Um do u even know and dress according to bibles neh the dressing of Jesus is never an English xx abuse dress tempting etal right by going out xnaked and into church I thing u all pastors should go against such dirty dress but as u can see u Christian are noting but unwise jus like Jeremiah 8:8 called u!
if what u said should be a good reason to stop any dress code what of pepples who put on suit to rub, put all sort of English wear to assassinate,kill,bomb and so on be fare and just even wit who u don't like that is what our Qur'an teaches us!!
So you too want to bash people as a bona-fide islamic online terrorist.? But you know what? Your english have failed you.sad
Learn how to write properly before you starts bashing clueless-ly on the social media..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by HajimeSaito(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
ayozainy:

May whatever you believe in have mercy on you

I believe in mocking the illiterate, pedophile, rapist, fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Afolak(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
femidejulius:
Religion!
Religion is different from spirituality. A lot of people have become a slave to the religion they belong to without actually worshipping the Almighty.

If a muslim sister refuses to remove her hijab, it is her belief and should not be forced to do so. If the NBA refuses to call a sister to bar, it is their belief and shouldn't be forced to do so.

Having said that, is that sister more muslim than all other Muslims called to bar yesterday? Is she more holier? In my opinion, she should have remained home in her purdah instead of ever having attended schooling if hijab is so important to her. Why can't she remove the hijab, finish the ceremony and put it back on?

Every profession has its ethics. Even a traditionalist who wears only native dresses will definitely put on corporate wears if he wants to practice law.

I pity that muslim sister, not because she was prevented from being called to bar but because she has been well brainwashed into believing an item of clothing is more important by clerics who do not have half the education she has.

I don't even knw what to say to you,I can only say "Only GOD ALMIGHTY will judge u for ur bias contribution".
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by adehadex(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
To whom brain is given common sense is expected.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by femidejulius(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Afolak:

I don't even knw what to say to you,I can only say "Only GOD ALMIGHTY will judge u for ur bias contribution".

You call it bias. I call it my entitled opinion. Others have called it wonderful.

Thank you though for mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by crixlight2(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
The same law that bind masquerade bind her.... law school won’t allow masquerade into the bar
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Gerrard59(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by mukhcech(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Keeping sharing the same brain with those 2 slowpoke liking the Rants you put up there. grin
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by simplebb: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Religion has brainwashed a lot of folks, it is slavery, it is inhumane and it takes away the human rationale, the belief in one deity and living life based on one outdated and irrelevant principle makes it bad. Am surprised even the educated and civilised human being are held under its captive, primitive folks will live their entirety on the fables and lies. It is ignominy and despicable.

She knows the rule before venturing there and now she is wailing under the auspices of a concocted and archaic religion principles.

Total crap.....
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by mukhcech(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Bros no mind am. Na mumu follower of a mumu religion founded by a mumu "prophet"

So this Im.becile still dey Nairaland. Wretched bast.ard of a Drunk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme Now Aug27 To Sept1 / Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.