Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony (5599 Views)

Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) / Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by HajimeSaito(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
mukhcech:

So this Im.becile still dey Nairaland. Wretched bast.ard of a Drunk.

I agree with you. That fake, illiterate, pedophile, "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) was really a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by abuabdrahman(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
There is not even a bill thaat prohibits a female law student from covering her head, if you have pls bring forth as I have in custody rules and regulations binding on students in NLS abuja campus, mind you I have been there. it is just a creation from sentiments that lead to this hijab brouhaha, there is no legislation to back it up .
female students wear the headcovers in their classes so why the exception during call to bar

As much as I know the country to be a secular one,it also respects the right to practice the faith of its citizens irrespective of which part one belongs to, why have we forgotten that part of the constitution that right to practice ones faith.
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by philfearon(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
donbrowser:

Almost saying the same thing. Some people just like to look for trouble. My ex girlfriend dropped law for English because they would not allow her use hijab in school not to talk of law school.
The OP is either lying or his sister was trying to create a scene.
There's one lady in school then that came to class with the overall hijab. The fellow Muslim lecturer sent her out of the class despite being the best student.
Conclusion, if you can't abide by the rules of a particular society just opt out.
I can't imagine a lawyer going to court in Agbada claiming his religion doesn't permit male to wear lawyer's wig and gown
You are very correct bro...
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by philfearon(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
akaahs:

True
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by OlatunjiKazeem(m): 2:10am On Dec 15, 2017
OP, that's not the right picture cuz she doesn't use niqab I.e to cover her face , mind how u share information
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Timichael(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Isn't it funny? Was she allowed to dress as a Muslim sister to attend all her lectures and write exams? I'm sure that the answer is no. You don't dress like that to lectures and write bar finals.
Then, if she could play by the rules during those times, what prevented her from complying with the rules to the last lap.
All I see is hypocrisy. I'm sure she's not the only Muslim sister who was to be called to the bar.
Allah even asks us to respect the authority and those placed in positions of authority, their rules inclusive.
And finally, you don't miss the call to bar ceremony and be called later individually.
I still blame her though.
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Uyi168: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2017
my dear,we aint doing NINJA here
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Fabulous0019(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2017
grinface98:
That's harsh bro. Wearing a veil doesn't make one a suicide bomber.
see now ... of I abuse u u will say we are punishing Muslims... I was not talking to the woman... was talking to the OP...
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Abee79(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2017
mukhcech:

The person at loss is the retard who thinks the case will end on Nairaland. lol
Oya, let me be drinking my sugarcane. Let's see if the moon will fall . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Fabulous0019(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Ayomideen:
Oh Allah!

We Muslims are being exploited on a daily basis, come to our aid for you are the Most Merciful

Ameeen

lolz.. where is the exploitation....
if u say u are exploited.. then christians and other religions included will b persecuted...
because other religions to have their dress code... and they are not as gullible not to respect the dress codes of their respective discipline e.g law.. for example, the CELE people do wear white garment to church and they don't allow that disturb their dress code to other events just because God told them to b in white always without shoe.
and do you think the law she's studying is a respecter of any religion... or do u think it recognises any spiritual power or do u think it recognises God himself... may ur eyes of understanding be enlightened..
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Abee79(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Martinez19:
your write up is an example of why religion is harmful to humanity. The guy did what his pastors wouldn't do.
Big bros! Should I go and tell this bros that wisdom is greater than blind courage?

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Ayomideen(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Fabulous0019:

if u say u are exploited.. then christians and other religions included will b persecuted...
because other religions to have their dress code... and they are not as gullible not to respect the dress codes of their respective discipline e.g law.. for example, the CELE people do wear white garment to church and they don't allow that disturb their dress code to other events just because God told them to b in white always without shoe.
and do you think the law she's studying is a respecter of any religion... or do u think it recognises any spiritual power or do u think it recognises God himself... may ur eyes of understanding be enlightened..

Bless you too
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2017
Fabulous0019:

Wehdone fabu grin you are right.
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Well, my cousin, who goes to deeper life church, had to wear trouser during her NYSC even though their female church goers don't wear trousers.

I think it's just their rules. It's just for a moment

1 Like

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Martinez19(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Abee79:

Big bros! Should I go and tell this bros that wisdom is greater than blind courage?
if you can, tell him. Some folly can ruin a man's life for good. grin
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Abee79(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martinez19:
if you can, tell him. Some folly can ruin a man's life for good. grin

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by lereinter(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
this people again

Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by oyatz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
God bless your soul.
Allah told some peoples how to dress

gotnel:
We have totally forgot that all religions on earth are the way of life of some certain people, to now ascribed religion dress to Allah is as fabulous as you can see it.
African should wake up from all these nonsense of carrying on our heads some people culture that have been propagated to us as religion .
Re: Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND....... I think Quran also said same.... i believe she must have pass some of her exams in uni with series of expo b4 graduation... now she is trying to justify her self with hijab ... ur heart matters..... for instance INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, how many female Muslims are in london / abroad, nd in international passport, u dont take passport with hijab. but we still find lot of female muslims abroad doest that mean they are not real muslim?. that is law.. once more.....OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND. check ur Qur'an 4:59 => O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) / Nigerians Have Highest Level Of Education In The US – Survey / OAU Schedule Of Activities For The Appointment Of A New Vice-chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.