Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent (4770 Views)

To Let:room And Parlor Self Con At Ire Akari Estate Akala Express, Elebu Ibadan / A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2017
A room and Parlor self contain apartment for Rent.
This apartment is located in a very serene area with guaranteed security. Above all the electricity in this location is very very good!
Price: 150k
Broker Fee: 40k
Agreement:40k

For Inspection and Payment, call SheyiRealtor on 07039295098, 07059830296.

Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by doughziay: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Good day, Do you have any apartment of this kind around iyana ipaja, cement, isolo and close areas.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
doughziay:
Good day, Do you have any apartment of this kind around iyana ipaja, cement, isolo and close areas.

Good day sir, currently we don't have this kinda apartment in the afformentioned areas.

This is the apartment available currently, I will update you if there's any in your preferred area.
Thanks
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by doughziay: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2017
SheyiRealtor:

Good day sir, currently we don't have this kinda apartment in the afformentioned areas.

This is the apartment available currently, I will update you if there's any in your preferred area.
Thanks

what's the distance between this ojo location and Oshodi plus can it go for 100k
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2017
doughziay:

what's the distance between this ojo location and Oshodi.
About 45 minutes drive from Ojo location.
Also concerning the price, maybe when you come for inspection, you can discuss that with the owner of the apartment!
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by doughziay: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2017
SheyiRealtor:

Also concerning the price, maybe when you come for inspection, you can discuss that with the owner of the apartment!

how sure are you about the timing.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2017
doughziay:

how sure are you about the timing.

Smile.
Am very sure.
It might be more than that if there's traffic but without traffic, I am very sure about the timing.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by Andy2274: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
SheyiRealtor:

. Taaaa! Bros don't deceive this guy because you want someone to rent your house. How can you say that from shibiri to oshodi is 45mins? You wicked ooo! From shibiri to ojo barracks or onireke is up to 20mins on bike. From barracks to mile 2 with the traffic can take over 1hr. From mile2 to oshodi is up to 30mins. All put together from shibiri to oshodi is 1hr 30 mins without traffic and with mile2, alakija, abule-ado, festac and maza maza traffic will take you over 2hrs.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Andy2274:
. Taaaa! Bros don't deceive this guy because you want someone to rent your house. How can you say that from shibiri to oshodi is 45mins? You wicked ooo! From shibiri to ojo barracks or onireke is up to 20mins on bike. From barracks to mile 2 with the traffic can take over 1hr. From mile2 to oshodi is up to 30mins. All put together from shibiri to oshodi is 1hr 30 mins without traffic and with mile2, alakija, abule-ado, festac and maza maza traffic will take you over 2hrs.

Bro, this is very wrong of you.

Is this how you go about antagonizing people's businesses?
I don't know how you came about your timing but I am very sure about mine which 45 minutes, and it all balls down to how fast he/she can drive.
I also stated it clearly that the 45 minutes is the time without traffic.

What exactly do you tend to gain from bad mouthing peoples business.
It doesn't make you a better person tho!
I hope you learn to mind your business cos it's actually going to save u from troubles.

1 Like

Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by Andy2274: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
SheyiRealtor:

Bro, this is very wrong of you.

Is this how you go about antagonizing people's businesses?
I don't know how you came about your timing but I am very sure about mine which 45 minutes, and it all balls down to how fast he/she can drive.
I also stated it clearly that the 45 minutes is the time without traffic.

What exactly do you tend to gain from bad mouthing peoples business.
It doesn't make you a better person tho!
I hope you learn to mind your business cos it's actually going to save u from troubles.
. I am not trying to spoil your business but saving a Nigerian from people like you. I won't mind my business because this is a forum and not personal blog. No matter how fast you drive without traffic which is not common along that road to Oshodi for 45 mins bro. Be truthful to yourself. I stayed in that area for over 3 years except you are telling me that there is another shibiri. The possibility of no traffic in that area is 20% . You even know how many minutes to get to barracks from shibiri?
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Andy2274:
. I am not trying to spoil your business but saving a Nigerian from people like you. I won't mind my business because this is a forum and not personal blog. No matter how fast you drive without traffic which is not common along that road to Oshodi for 45 mins bro. Be truthful to yourself. I stayed in that area for over 3 years except you are telling me that there is another shibiri. The possibility of no traffic in that area is 20% . You even know how many minutes to get to barracks from shibiri?

I leave you to God!
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by Dareykay(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Andy2274:
Bros you shouldn't have done it that way, even if you trying to correct something, you go about it politely not saying you stopping a Nigerian from someone like him... you don't even know him plus your statement might just tip the client off and if that's the case you just stopped a fellow nigerian from making money for his family, sure you won't pray that happens to you... be professional about the way you make correction

2 Likes

Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by Andy2274: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dareykay:

Bros you shouldn't have done it that way, even if you trying to correct something, you go about it politely not saying you stopping a Nigerian from someone like him... you don't even know him plus your statement might just tip the client off and if that's the case you just stopped a fellow nigerian from making money for his family, sure you won't pray that happens to you... be professional about the way you make correction
. if you see my post that is wrong you have the right to condemn it without apology. Forget all these agents. That was how one stupid one put me into the mess I am today. He knew the landlord and wife especially are tiger, when I came to see the house he told them to leave the house. After payment and everything, the house has been a hell on earth for. Just to spend one year before completing mine ooo, just 5 months is like hell. Today they even chase my neighbour son inside my sitting room to fight him. You don't see PHCN bill but you pay even b4 d month end. Children don't play around the compound at all. They said I should not relate with my neighbour who happens to come from the same state with me. How can the guy say from shibiri to oshodi is 45mins. Tell your prospective tenant the truth so that he will know how to plan himself.

3 Likes

Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Andy2274:
. if you see my post that is wrong you have the right to condemn it without apology. Forget all these agents. That was how one stupid one put me into the mess I am today. He knew the landlord and wife especially are tiger, when I came to see the house he told them to leave the house. After payment and everything, the house has been a hell on earth for. Just to spend one year before completing mine ooo, just 5 months is like hell. Today they even chase my neighbour son inside my sitting room to fight him. You don't see PHCN bill but you pay even b4 d month end. Children don't play around the compound at all. They said I should not relate with my neighbour who happens to come from the same state with me. How can the guy say from shibiri to oshodi is 45mins. Tell your prospective tenant the truth so that he will know how to plan himself.

You really are a joke
Just because u were unfortunate with your life doesn't mean u should go about bad mouthing other people's life. Why can't u move on from your bitterness and pray to God for a better deal next time instead of going about trying to spoil other people source of living. If u had made your findings as a client, u would have known the kinda landlord u were going to leave with before paying for the house.
U stayed in Shibiri for 3 years, but u don't currently stay in Shibiri, do u expect the timing of moving from shibiri to remain the same just. Do u know about the ongoing development (road infrastructure) that is going on now in that area (from mile two down to Okokomaiko) that has made transporting easy?. This really was very unprofessional of u and u were only able to come bad mouth my hustle because the internet allowed u, if not u know the end result of your action if it was to be physical.
You really need to learn how to mind your business!

1 Like

Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Call us on 07039295098, 07059830296 for More info.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Still on.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2017
still on
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Apartment still very much available.
Contact 07039295098, 07059830296
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
still on
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
still very much available
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
still available
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2018
still available
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2018
still available.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by emmy4lov(m): 1:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Please do you have any situated between owode to fadayi road on a budget of k150.. Room and pallor self-contained.?
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
emmy4lov:
Please do you have any situated between owode to fadayi road on a budget of k150.. Room and pallor self-contained.?

no we don't sir.
Thanks
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by kihi23(f): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Do u have any like dis at ikeja
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
kihi23:
Do u have any like dis at ikeja
No we don't ma. kindly contact us on WhatsApp for more enquiry. Cheers
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
still available. call/whatsapp: 07039295098
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
still available.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
still very much available.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Still Available.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent by SheyiRealtor(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
available!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:fire Outbreak In Makoko. / A 3 Bedroom Flat On A Full Plot @ First Gate, Ikorodu / Ogun State Government Lands Under Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.