Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets (2327 Views)

Stand Alone Mini Flat (1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom, 2 Toilets/bathrooms) / A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets by chukwuebuka88(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2018
A sizable room and parlor self contain with 2 toilets available for rent.

Features:
2 toilets
1 sizable room
1 sizable palor
Sizable kitchen
Compound with parking space

Call or whatsapp 0-7-0-3-1-8-0-4-1-1-3 for inspection

Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets by chukwuebuka88(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
chukwuebuka88:
A sizable room and parlor self contain with 2 toilets available for rent.

Features:
2 toilets
1 sizable room
1 sizable palor
Sizable kitchen
Compound with parking space

Call or whatsapp 0-7-0-3-1-8-0-4-1-1-3 for inspection

The apartment is still available
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Location?
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets by chukwuebuka88(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2018
enkayhope:
Location?

Iyanu school!

Very close to Lagos state university
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets by dangoteinlaw: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Area wey no dey get light, even my village get light pass IBA...even if it's 50k per annum I no rent
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets by chukwuebuka88(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Area wey no dey get light, even my village get light pass IBA...even if it's 50k per annum I no rent

That is your own opinion. It doesn't hold water.
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets by odimbannamdi(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
The house looks nice, but the area is the problem.

The last time i came around that, that was about 2weeks ago, i spent 4hours on the road. The roads are so bad and the traffic is terrible!

Anyway, i will show this post to a friend who is in search of an accomodation
Re: A Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2 Toilets by chukwuebuka88(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
odimbannamdi:
The house looks nice, but the area is the problem.

The last time i came around that, that was about 2weeks ago, i spent 4hours on the road. The roads are so bad and the traffic is terrible!

Anyway, i will show this post to a friend who is in search of an accomodation

Thanks for the recommendation. You can always go through Iyanu ipaja, from there, u can take a straight bus to island.

You get stuck in traffic only when you don't know your way around town.

(1) (Reply)

What Did He Do Wrong And Why Did His Structure Collapse ? / The Ambiance, Abraham Adesanya Ajah, Terraces And Duplexes With 18 Months Plan / Cost Effective 3 Bedroom Bungalow Arc Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.