Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! (1313 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by princessayesha(f): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2017
Congratulations to the successful candidates of the August 2017 Bar final examinations ....including my humble self lol cool
Please do share your call to bar pictures here kiss
And yes ....I shook hands with Chief justice of Nigeria wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2017
*I shook hands with*

Welcome to the Nigerian Bar where lawyers are paid less than cleaners. Do well to distinguish yourself.

Bar Associations and the Sad Story of Nigerian Lawyers: A One-paragraph lament, by Sylvester Udemezue

http://www.barristerNG.com/bar-associations-sad-story-nigerian-lawyers-one-paragraph-lament-sylvester-udemezue/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by babablogger: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2017
princessayesha:
Congratulations to the successful candidates of the August 2017 Bar final examinations ....including my humble self lol cool
And yes ....I shaked the Chief justice of Nigeria wink

Shook hands with the CJN
Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by haylegbede1(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2017
babablogger:

Shook hands with the CJN

grin

She dey find pictures.
Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by haylegbede1(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
princessayesha:
And yes ....I shaked the Chief justice of Nigeria wink

You just disgraced yourself, I guess its overflow of joy
Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by princessayesha(f): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
mulante:
*I shook hands with*

Welcome to the Nigerian Bar where lawyers are paid less than cleaners. Do well to distinguish yourself.

Bar Associations and the Sad Story of Nigerian Lawyers: A One-paragraph lament, by Sylvester Udemezue

http://www.barristerNG.com/bar-associations-sad-story-nigerian-lawyers-one-paragraph-lament-sylvester-udemezue/

thanks for the correction kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by princessayesha(f): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
haylegbede1:

You just disgraced yourself, I guess its overflow of joy
Warefa cool Sad people can go and die grin
Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by princessayesha(f): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
babablogger:

Shook hands with the CJN
Dont mind me I wss just too excited...thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by princessayesha(f): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
haylegbede1:

grin

She dey find pictures.
I dey find pictures o...and most definitely not yours grin
Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
princessayesha:

thanks for the correction kiss

You are welcome. I wish you the very best as you begin another phase of your life. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by haylegbede1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
princessayesha:

I dey find pictures o...and most definitely not yours grin

you sure? wink
Re: Share Your Call To Bar Pictures Here!!! by malware: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2018
princessayesha:
And yes ....I shook hands with Chief justice of Nigeria wink

Where's yours?

(1) (Reply)

Uno Scholarship 2008 Apllication Has Started / Vacancy / Become An Entrepreneur With Posh9ja Youth Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.