Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (34114 Views)

Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wasilat Olaronke Marshal Buried In Toronto Canada / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by olokeded: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2017
King Wasiu Marshall Ayinde known as Kwam 1, has paid a moving tribute to his daughter Olaronke Marshall, who died after a bried illness on Tuesday.

The Fuji maestro sharing a video of the deceased wrote;

OLARONKE ASHABI MIIl: 17th July 1983 -12th December 2017, The 2 dates in HISTORY and shall never be forgotten ever in my life.. The first, a date you came to this world and the later the day you departed. I give glory & thanks to God Almighty who gave you to me as a GIFT by you coming to this world for a purpose and through me, I have seen that severally while you were growing that I am PRIVILEGED to be your FATHER and also to the kind of a child that also double as my FRIEND.
About your sickness and all our efforts through Medical means that was available to us to make you better failed us, neither did your prayer and that of mine and everybody that loves you never heeded by God, rather it is a direct word from God Almighty that Allah Subhanalahi Watahala wants you around him in his PARADISE and I totally submit to that and never question him God for doing that.
You embraced God and his commandments, also with your knowledge of the Holy QURAN is enough TESTIMONY to the fact that you truly served your God whom you knew too well inside and outside. If you are able to look back right now this minute You will see how people across the GLOBE are all trying to comfort me and soften my heart with many beautiful words and verses from both QURAN and BIBLE, the books that guide us to our CREATOR then you will agree with me your DEATH is well celebrated as one already in ALJANATA. ADESUBOMI BABAMI: Shagbola Ogoji, O kobi foshika ko fenu a rare wuree, Omo Olorule Sesese Natiijebuode titi de Epe, Omoba Alade Merindilogun, Omo Awujale Fidipote ton gbenu Aafinpase dede lu. Alayeeeeeee Dajiiiijii Rest peacefully well with your creator as I have submitted to his Will without regret or complain. Many thanks to you friends, Fans, Family and all Associates across the GLOBE that Grief and Mourns with us in this home-call of my Best Friend. I thank you once again.. Ao ni fi irue san oo. Ojo gbogbo wa ati awon omowa aape lorile aiye. OLASUNKANMI MARSHAL- K1 DE ULTIMATE ULE OMO OJUSHAGBOLA VILLA IJEBU-ODE OGUN STATE NIGERIA.

http://www.metronaija.com/kwam-1-pays-tribute-late-daughter/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by AntiWailer: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
So sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Kabeeru(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2017
This is really sad. I know Wasilat to be her father bestie long time ago. RIP Asabi Wasilat Olaronke

12 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by goldbim(f): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
R.I.p senior wasilat!!she used to be quiet and intelligent.you could never know she is from a wealthy home..may God comfort the bereaved!!

33 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by goldbim(f): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kabeeru:
This is really sad. I know Wasilat to be her father bestie long time ago. RIP Asabi Wasilat Olaronke
very true..as busy as kwam1 is,he has close relationship with most of his kids..a doting dad that does not joke with good education!!

16 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by miqos02(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by joystickextend1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rip..
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by omooba969(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
To God be the glory & onto Him alone do we give our praises.

5 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by ramdris(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
So touching...

5 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by unitysheart(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
So sorry about the loss. May you and your family be comforted

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by NwaAmaikpe: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

Why the tribute when rumour around town has it that he used her to pay for his 2018 subscription.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by grandstar(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
She rests in peace (Eccl 9:5,10)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Johnbosco77(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
RIp dear...
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by agarawu23(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rip

It's sad to lose one's child

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by grandstar(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oga, this isn't the place or time (Eccl 3:1)

FrancisTony
https://www.ebonystory.com/story/resuscitated-hope/episode-4
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Nedfed(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kabeeru:
goldbim:
R.I.p senior wasilat!!she used to be quiet and intelligent.you could never know she is from a wealthy home..may God comfort the bereaved!!

Dey form familiarity.

9 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by earldoyex(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Famzing..........She used to give u gala and pure water abi when u dey hungry.

goldbim:

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
No parent deserves to lose their child while still alive but God knows best.

RIP dearie

9 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by abbeyty(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why the tribute when rumour around town has it that he used her to pay for his 2018 subscription.

would you keep quite ?a**hole

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by newsynews: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Indeed a heartbreaking situation. Not a good thing, for parents to bury their child.........

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by holluphemydavid(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
RIP to d dead so painful
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by generalcorper042(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ohhhh not again...... u dis idiot..
chai u no get human feelin ooo..

oyaa take dis

22 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by pol23: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is painful.
I pray the Good God should comfort him and everyone in similar situation.

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by greatman247(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chai his write up melt my heart. Rip to the dead and may God grant him and his family the might to bear such loss.

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Azam101: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
May Almighty Allah forgive her of her shortcomings and give the family the strength to bear the irreplaceable loss aamin thumma aamin.

3 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

were ni bobo yi o

goldbim:
very true..as busy as kwam1 is,he has close relationship with most of his kids..a doting dad that does not joke with good education!!
you just wan make we know set you sabi the man

Kabeeru:
na who ask you to tell us?

goldbim:
na so e dey be for poor people, na dem dey notice children from wealthy homes

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by ProWalker: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are not a human being, but if you are, people will surely mock you in your moment of grief

8 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by ProWalker: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
No parent deserves to lose their child while still alive but God knows best.

RIP dearie

Even animals don't enjoy the sight of their dead child

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Surprises Female Fan On Her Birthday / Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.