Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,122 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

See What Happens When You Mess With The Real King Of The Jungle(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happens When You Mess With The Real King Of The Jungle(photo) (744 Views)

Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When You Mess With The Real King Of The Jungle(photo) by MrCross: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hippos are tough, aggressive animals with huge teeth, killer bites, thick skin, a nasty attitude, and are the animal responsible for the most human deaths every year.

They are approximately the same size as Rhinos and from the videos I’ve seen when the 2 fight, it’s usually pretty even.

But the mighty Hippo better not mess with a full grown Elephant cuz they will get their Hungry Hungry Hippo’s fat ass kicked !

A large Hippo could weigh over 3000 lbs (1400Kg) , but a full grown African Bush Elephant could weigh between 7000 and 12000 lbs (3300 to 5400Kg), can grapple with its trunk and can stab with its tusks.

Here is an unwise Hippo who decided to start a fight with an Elephant!

*Quora.com*

Re: See What Happens When You Mess With The Real King Of The Jungle(photo) by Kenzico(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin

That Hippo is deadly!

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Badoo Don : Police After Me Because I Refused To Pay N10 Million – Abayom / Another Wanted Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Arms Recovered. (see Photo) / Nigerian Man Stabbed And Nearly Set Ablaze In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.