Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (59538 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Girlfriend Step Out Together In Matching White Outfits / John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by IgboticGirl(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
bigdot1759:
let see ur face to know how. ur worwor face look like.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by BadBlaize(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ayam not understanding, she asked what you do for a living, you told her up an actor in a whole Hollywood and she broke up with you?

Lemme hear somebody say all girls are the same again
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
rawpadgin:
No

That's his baby sitter

i wasn't asking a question, lol
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Kaymaxine(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
D "woman" looks lik his nanny.
Ill even prefer lupita nnyong.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by galaxy2020(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
.....she dey btw man and woman
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by ONY3KAH(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
hope he's not a yoruba demon grin grin cool cheesy
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
d gf is not fyne tongue
thankGod u fifu didn't shout as usual dat is for green card or that her skin color indicates low self esteem or its an invitation for ass licking. ..Although I'm sure there will definitely be an idiottt typing that now somewhere on diz platform �����
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by asawanathegreat(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
So make we dance makosa for them or what?
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by GoldNiagara(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
desreek9:
He has a girlfriend embarassed

Stop star gazing work with that guy that is so into you.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Stop star gazing work with that guy that is so into you.

lol tongue
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by JamesReacher(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
oshe111:
Whenever I see this guy I feel fulfilled...

Its Good to help someone and it feels good when he becomes SUCCESSFUL
Help me too cheesy
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
favourmic:

show us ur pics or any of ur sister make we see
shutup my sisters and gf fyne pass dis ugly gal
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by GoldNiagara(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
desreek9:

lol tongue

Winks!
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by GoldNiagara(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
desreek9:

lol tongue

Winks!
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
show us your babe or forever remain silent
my gf fyne pass dis vomit.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by anny268(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's old enough to be his mom,
She's too ugly to be his date
She's probably a blind beggar he is assisting walk through a busy hall.

But if with his fame and his exposure, he actually settled for such a horrendous creature, it is an unforgivable pity.
You need serious prayers.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ojuororun:
na yr wife?
na dis ugly gal I go marry if I dey fyne wife? undecided
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by beautyhd: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
d gf is not fyne tongue

He's not handsome either
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Kakamorufu(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
why black? undecided

Lot of pretty sexy white chicks around you but you settle for less undecided

Why

Biggest mistake in ya life is to date a black woman!
maybe he dosen't wanna date outside his race. There are some peeps like that.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by lanre316: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But if with his fame and his exposure, he actually settled for such a horrendous creature, it is an unforgivable pity.

Jesu! This is savagery of the highest order
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Blakluv: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
desreek9:
He has a girlfriend embarassed
That's his step mum
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
beautyhd:

He's not handsome either
but he looks better dan her.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by segunoz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
captainking:
I see them next denzel Washington in this guy
you garrit.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by bughead: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kakamorufu:
maybe he dosen't wanna date outside his race. There are some peeps like that.
that's strange!
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by kay29000(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
oshe111:
Whenever I see this guy I feel fulfilled...

Its Good to help someone and it feels good when he becomes SUCCESSFUL

You helped him?
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Alwaysking: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
why black? undecided
Lot of pretty sexy white chicks around you but you settle for less undecided

Why

Biggest mistake in ya life is to date a black woman!
White is better.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by BanevsJoker(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
M.I. this is the real Young Denzel.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by izzyboi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
All of you saying the girl is ugly, you are either UGLY, STUPID or just a HATER!

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by captainking(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
segunoz:

you garrit.
Exactly...
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Kakamorufu(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
that's strange!
abi naw. Sometimes, marrying a white girl is tha beggining of wahala
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by tejiritex(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sorry for your generation. That's another human being

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Valarmoghulis(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

can you pls for once

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad" / Dabota Lawson Spends N5m On Butt Lift (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.