Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Honest Nollywood Trailers - The Wedding Party - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Honest Nollywood Trailers - The Wedding Party (896 Views)

'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) / The Wedding Party 2 - Official Trailer And Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Nollywood Trailers - The Wedding Party by sapidsapiens: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Came across this post and thought to share with y'all cos I can't laugh alone.

Someone took The Wedding Party movie and spun the story around in a hilarious way. It's a short 4-minute video. Watch it through the link below and laugh your asses off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQsXIQ8UnWs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honest Nollywood Trailers - The Wedding Party by ades0la(f): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Ikechukwu's part got me cheesy grin grin
Re: Honest Nollywood Trailers - The Wedding Party by sapidsapiens: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2017
grin grin grin Aswear!!!!! Share it to others too if you can. It's a really cool concept. And we all deserve a laugh.

ades0la:
Ikechukwu's part got me cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honest Nollywood Trailers - The Wedding Party by ades0la(f): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2017
sapidsapiens:
grin grin grin Aswear!!!!! Share it to others too if you can. It's a really cool concept. And we all deserve a laugh.

Okay. You made the video?
Re: Honest Nollywood Trailers - The Wedding Party by sapidsapiens: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
ades0la:

Okay. You made the video?

No, I didn't o. Just stumbled across it smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

32” LG TV With HDMI For Sale At A Very Cheap Price.( Lagos) / What Happened To Cartoons / A New Search Engine For Free Movies, Suicide sqaud free download link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.