Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Breaking News! 17th December Is The Day God Will Start Destroying The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! 17th December Is The Day God Will Start Destroying The World (1036 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / News Headlines You Will Start Hearing After NLC Strike Commences.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! 17th December Is The Day God Will Start Destroying The World by 7thmichael7th: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
LISTEN TO THE AUDIO HERE : https://vocaroo.com/i/s1nmKKN49Mmo

-BREAKING NEWS! PROPHECY 17 TH DECEMBER

I SAW VISIONS, AND GOD TOLD ME HE JUDGED THE WORLD IN 2013
AND NOW HE IS GOING TO START DESTROYING THE WORLD ON THE 17TH OF DECEMBER

THE GREAT DAY OF GOD'S WRATH IS ON THE 17TH OF DECEMBER!!!!!!!

PUT THIS NEWS ( https://seventeenthprophecy..com.ng/ ) UP AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!

THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANY THING BELONGING TO ANY PARTICULAR CREED.

PRAISE GOD!

MICHAEL MODEBE

Re: Breaking News! 17th December Is The Day God Will Start Destroying The World by AskPro: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Breaking News! 17th December Is The Day God Will Start Destroying The World by obonujoker(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
lol... clown...
Re: Breaking News! 17th December Is The Day God Will Start Destroying The World by itsRhamzy: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmmn, OP, I told my daughter about this shiiit you wrote up there and guess what? She prayed for sense to fall on you..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Bello, The Lawless School And The Hijab Cry By Adeyeye Olorunfem / Splinter “fresh PDP” Gets Parallel Committee, Proscribes Govs Forum / Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar @atiku Graced The 90th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.