Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump (1248 Views)

Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
An American newspaper called USA today has unloaded on President Donald Trump, using gutter language. In an editorial, the paper dragged Trump in the mud saying Trump is “not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.”

This was after Trump, tabbed a female Democratic Party senator saying she used to ‘come to his office to beg him for campaign funds’ and “would do anything” to get it.

The newspaper further lampooned Trump, saying,

“Rock bottom is no impediment for a new president who can always find room for a new low.”
The editors and reporters at USA Today, a paper that has 3 million readers, have no joy see how they yabbed Oga at the Top. Well, if Trump yabs them back, we will tell you.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/12/14/you-are-not-fit-to-clean-obamas-toilet-or-shine-george-bushs-shoes-us-newspaper-shades-president-trump/

They should respect Oga Trump na. He is their President for crying out loud.
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by coolcharm(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by hatchy(f): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
It has long been reported that Donald Trump is mentally unstable and unfit to be President of the United State.

I have strong fears that this man can wake up one day and push the launch button of the thousands of nuclear weapons in the US arsenal from his behavior.

4 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by abduljabbar4(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is too much
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 2:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Majority of Americans know that Trampy ain't worth a poo. The USA Today Newspaper editorial nailed it. Trump is not worth cleaning Obama's presidential library toilet or cleaning the shoes of George W. A worthless racist that's a curse on America. Hopefully, his days at the helm are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Majority of Americans know that Trampy ain't worth a poo. The USA Today Newspaper editorial nailed it. Trump is not worth cleaning Obama's presidential library toilet or cleaning the shoes of George W. A worthless racist that's a curse on America. Hopefully, his days at the helm are numbered.
The media is hounding the Donald too much. When he does something good, no one covers it. But a little blip and hell breaks lose. sad

Lalasticlala what does Nairaland officially feel about Trump editorial wise?

4 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
The media in America is not hounding tramp, the only person hounding tramp is tramp with his lies and unpresidential behaviors.
igbodefender:
The media is hounding the Donald too much. When he does something good, no one covers it. But a little blip and hell breaks lose. sad

3 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Stalwert: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trump only impresses imbeciles and reprobates - Rex Tillerson

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Stalwert:
Trump only impresses imbeciles and reprobates - Rex Tillerson

grin grin grin grin
Rex Tillerson is absolutely correct and we get bunch of those imbeciles and reprobates here on nairaland licking the racist pig behind.

2 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wow i thought USA today was a conservative media outlet,anyway they supported Hillary Clinton.Trump keeps on disgracing himself and also his family(poor ivanka)can't believe he is 71 years old.Trump insults on kirsten giliband is similar to what nigerian politicians say.
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by alBHAGDADI: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:
The media in America is not hounding tramp, the only person hounding tramp is tramp with his lies and unpresidential behaviors.
The moment I saw the title of this thread, I just knew you will be around to drop lines like... "Trump is a racist bigot and a pig". grin

If the media is not hounding Trump, how come we do t see them praise his victories?

1 Like

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 6:41am On Dec 16, 2017
What victories ?. Why don't you post one victory of trump here in almost one year of being in office ?.
alBHAGDADI:
The moment I saw the title of this thread, I just knew you will be around to drop lines like... "Trump is a racist bigot and a pig". grin

If the media is not hounding Trump, how come we do t see them praise his victories?

1 Like

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by alBHAGDADI: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:
What victories ?. Why don't you post one victory of trump here in almost one year of being in office ?.
The fact that you claim he has no victory is enough to show how much your hate for him has blinded you so much.

1 Like

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The fact that you claim he has no victory is enough to show how much your hate for him has blinded you so much.
Maybe it's because I am on the ground knowing the damage the 71 year old fool is doing to my beloved country. You can lick his boot from thousands of miles away. The bottom line is that people like you admire him but the effects of his ineptness doesn't affect you and your family. That's the difference between you and I. I ask you to post one victory but you declined. Well , he will get his tax cuts for Billionares and the Uber rich soon. Just help you out now.

2 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by alBHAGDADI: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Maybe it's because I am on the ground knowing the damage the 71 year old fool is doing to my beloved country. You can lick his boot from thousands of miles away. The bottom line is that people like you admire him but the effects of his ineptness doesn't affect you and your family. That's the difference between you and I.
If you are so worked up on this American issue to the extent of always insulting your roots, I wonder how those whose great grandfather's founded America will be behaving.

Hope you don't always go epileptic when you see Trump on TV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If you are so worked up on this American issue to the extent of always insulting your roots, I wonder how those whose great grandfather's founded America will be behaving.

Hope you don't always go epileptic when you see Trump on TV.
That is why I said most of you trump's a*s lickers on nairaland are plain ignorant. I doubt if you have ever seen the inside of an aircraft. America belongs to the Native Americans which we called American Indians. The slaves built America and the pig you worship mother came from Scotland and his Grandfather came from Germany. Tell me something new Mr Smart.

2 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by alBHAGDADI: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:
That is why I said most of you trump's a*s lickers on nairaland are plain ignorant. I doubt if you have ever seen the inside of an aircraft. America belongs to the Native Americans which we called American Indians. The slaves built America and the pig you worship mother came from Scotland and his Grandfather came from Germany. Tell me something new Mr Smart.
I don't see any of them insulting where they came from. like you do to yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I don't see any of them insulting where they came from. like you do to yours.
You sure don't know of what you speak. How do I insult where I came from?. Do you even know me to tell me where I came from. Why don't you mind your business and be focused about making Nigeria a better country instead of foaming in the mouth about a country you have no stake in. You don't see me salivating about Buhari or the problems Nigeria is facing. Your priorities is misplaced. In Nigeria lapping behind a racist fool who think of people like you as a subhuman mongrel.

1 Like

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by redsun(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2017
igbodefender:

What good has he done since he became the President? He is a neonazi and the only people he pleases are neonazi like himself. Forget about Jerusalem, he is just using that to cause more problems for the Jews and their Palestinian cousins,to create a situation that will completely annihilate that region.
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Maybe it's because I am on the ground knowing the damage the 71 year old fool is doing to my beloved country. You can lick his boot from thousands of miles away. The bottom line is that people like you admire him but the effects of his ineptness doesn't affect you and your family. That's the difference between you and I. I ask you to post one victory but you declined. Well , he will get his tax cuts for Billionares and the Uber rich soon. Just help you out now.

If you like rave mad. If you like, drink otapiapia, Donald Trump is the POTUS.

The earlier you start dealing with it, the better.

He won despite all una blackmails and lies.

2 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2017
redsun:

What good has he done since he became the President? He is a neonazi and the only people he pleases are neonazi like himself. Forget about Jerusalem, he is just using that to cause more problems for the Jews and their Palestinian cousins,to create a situation that will completely annihilate that region.

Whatever.

He is in charge.

2 Likes

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
jusRadical:

If you like rave mad. If you like, drink otapiapia, Donald Trump is the POTUS.

The earlier you start dealing with it, the better.

He won despite all una blackmails and lies.
Why don't you worry about the python dance killing your people instead of foaming in the mouth about a racist who doesn't think of you as human.

1 Like

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Why don't you worry about the python dance killing your people instead of foaming in the mouth about a racist who doesn't think of you as human.

Hahahahaha

Trump is my guy, deal with it.

He does not give a damn about folks like you. If you do not like Trump, you port to chad.

The people that matter in America voted for trump. Folks like you are inconsequential in the running of things in the USA.

Ur type na follow me go. Na to come here to rant because trump no dey like pmb. Your try am here?

Abeg go do your 4 menial jobs per day to earn your $30 per day. I hope you no dey wash pass 10 toilets per day.

1 Like

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by obixcel(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
The illness - Trump Derangement Syndrome, must be high on Trump-haters. Good or bad, better or worse they whine about everything President Trump does.
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by obixcel(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
jusRadical:

Hahahahaha

He does not give a damn about folks like you. If you do not like Trump, you port to chad.

The people that matter in America voted for trump. Folks like you are inconsequential in the running of things in the USA.

Ur type na follow me go. Na to come here to rant because trump no dey like pmb. Your try am here?

Abeg go do your 4 menial jobs per day to earn your $30 per day. I hope you no dey wash pass 10 toilets per day.
We know that guy, Abellay, the mad libtard from Chiraq grin. He hates and goes mental at the mention of the name, President Trump.

1 Like

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
jusRadical:

Hahahahaha

Dimwit, trump is your guy in your hellish cave where you are trying to survive on less than $2 a day. When trump give you your independence , Holla at me and I will give all the credit to him. Meanwhile enjoy your subhuman existence living on peanuts. By the way, enjoy your N18.000 minimum wage salary.

1 Like

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
obixcel:
We know that guy, Abellay, the mad libtard from Chiraq grin. He hates and goes mental at the mention of the name, President Trump.
Obixcel the village masquerade. They let you out of the psychiatric home today. Don't forget to use your meds. On my way to Lasgidi in couple days and I will bring better clothes for you so you can get rid of your Okrika. Lasgidi loading.

1 Like

Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, trump is your guy in your hellish cave where you are trying to survive on less than $2 a day. When trump give you your independence , Holla at me and I will give all the credit to him. Meanwhile enjoy your subhuman existence living on peanuts. By the way, enjoy your N18.000 minimum wage salary.

Hahahaha. Hunger no good ooooo

Pls learn to control your emotions: you are not the only one frustrated in life. Leave americans with their president. As I said, if you are not okay with Trump, you go to Iran or Chad.

Trump is the POTUS, learn to live with this truth and reality.
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
obixcel:

No mind the guy. Person wey never even go Cotonou before dey chuck mouth for america matter.
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2017
obixcel:
The illness - Trump Derangement Syndrome, must be high on Trump-haters. Good or bad, better or worse they whine about everything President Trump does.

No mind the guy. Many folks on this forum live in the USA and they are not jobless like this abbey
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Bozo, what am I ?. Why don't you worry about your subhuman living in the Titanic. I am as American as Apple Pie but a dimwit like you who have never seen the inside of a plane in your life is worrying about a place you can't even afford to travel to.
jusRadical:

Hahahaha. Hunger no good ooooo

Pls learn to control your emotions: you are not the only one frustrated in life. Leave americans with their president. As I said, if you are not okay with Trump, you go to Iran or Chad.

Trump is the POTUS, learn to live with this truth and reality.
Re: You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Bozo, what am I ?. Why don't you worry about your subhuman living in the Titanic. I am as American as Apple Pie but a dimwit like you who have never seen the inside of a plane in your life is worrying about a place you can't even afford to travel to.

Hahahahahahaha

Take it easy. Take a deep breathe.

It can frustrating, I know, but you need to learn to know how to control your emotions.

I feel for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea Conducted Six Nuclear Test Since 2006 (vid) / What Ever Happened To All The Blacks In Uk Politics? / Senegal Gets Its First Black First Lady - Marieme Faye Sall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.