Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) (2753 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still So Poor? / See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money / Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by dukie25: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Poor Woman
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6407420_fbimg1513223225657_jpegef381b4db414bac85123038d5070ca45

Her name is Aisha Buhari, married to the poorest multi Billionaire in Nigeria.
Calling on patriotic zombies to pay tithe of 10%, to enable the wife of your lord and saviour to travel in style.

Send all donations through : Jagaban@coccaine.bourdillon.ng

4 Likes

Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by ShineuEye: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
eeyah
where do I send my donations?
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by dukie25: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
ShineuEye:
eeyah
where do I send my donations?
Straight to Jagaban or you can send it to me for onward transfer. grin
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by mangadm123(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

∆ Mentally poor ∆
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by EmeeNaka: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
I thought she said she will not campaign for her husband in 2019. Perhaps, she meant she will do her own campaign before that time.

2 Likes

Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by PointZerom: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lemme call on omenka sarrki ngeneukwenu madridguy python1 pls help your poor president's wife. Nothing is too big...nothing is too small. Poverty forced them to send their children to Europe for academics. PLS HELP!

2 Likes

Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by mankan2k7(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Verily verily I said unto u, when election draweth near this type of picture surfaces, when thou seeth Atiku drinking pure water, Amechi plating hair, and Jonathan has no shoes, verily I said unto u, they are all scammer and ravening wolves. When thou seeth the dullard in his daura farm and all politician turn to a sudden poor man, my son knoweth that election is at the corner, don't be deceived, your salvation draweth near

3 Likes

Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by Kokolet11: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] grin zoo
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by mightyhazel: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
lol
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by ItsTutsi(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
guys the op that opened this thread is a conman,he is part of the infamous deluded ipob jew trying to scam y'all like how OJUKWU and the pigdiot cownu sacrifice their lives and dumped them grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Dec 15, 2017
dukie25:
Poor Woman
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6407420_fbimg1513223225657_jpegef381b4db414bac85123038d5070ca45

Calling on patriotic zombies to pay tithe of 10%, to enable the wife of your lord and saviour to travel in style.

this is a responsible public forum so

Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by belente(m): 5:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Very poor indeed
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2017
dukie25:
Poor Woman

so you want to die cos of that
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by MrIrohKenedy: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2017
a prostitute is a prostitute
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

2 Likes

Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by Cherez: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
a prostitute is a prostitute
What do you gain from this rubbish you just said?
Hiw can you call a mother of many Children and grandchildren a prostitute?
@Seun, this isnt fair by any means if words like this are allowed on your forum.
Inasmuch as I do not like PMB's style of leadership, why would I call him names and extend it to his wife?
What has this woman done for Christ's sake?
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by MrIrohKenedy: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
Cherez:

@Seun, this isnt fair by any means if words like this are allowed on your forum.
Inasmuch as I do not like PMB's style of leadership, why would I call him names and extend it to his wife?
[/s]
kiss the truth
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by deltaisgreat: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
[size=8pt][/size][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][url][/url][sub][/sub][left][/left]
Cherez:

. Patience Jonathan was called more disrespectful name okay?
Re: This Politician Is So Poor His Family Only Travel with Keke (pic) by positivelord: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
#TAP .. daddy freeze where art thee

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State / Lagos Is Going Communist / North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.