Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Who Are The Halliburton And How Did They Defraud Nigrria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Halliburton And How Did They Defraud Nigrria (519 Views)

Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? / When Will APC Charge The $180 Million Halliburton And Siemen Bribery Suspects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Halliburton And How Did They Defraud Nigrria by NESTAD(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
In recent time in South Africa, a case of STATE CAPTURE has been filed against the GUPTAS FAMILY.

Please, I need more information of the HALLIBURTON to relate it with the GUPTAS in South Africa

Please , if u have good information on this share with me
Re: Who Are The Halliburton And How Did They Defraud Nigrria by NESTAD(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sorry for the spelling error. It's andriod fault oh
Re: Who Are The Halliburton And How Did They Defraud Nigrria by nototribalist: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
NESTAD:

In recent time in South Africa, a case of STATE CAPTURE has been filed against the GUPTAS FAMILY.

Please, I need more information of the HALLIBURTON to relate it with the GUPTAS in South Africa

Please , if u have good information on this share with me
poor people like you always think they know anything.

Re: Who Are The Halliburton And How Did They Defraud Nigrria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
nototribalist:
This is a forum. The dude asked for infomation.

If you don't have something important to say please stfu!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Halliburton And How Did They Defraud Nigrria by manny4u(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
nototribalist:
Why are you this stupid and daft? the young man is obviously researching on an interesting topic and then you came here and write an unrelated rubbish.
Re: Who Are The Halliburton And How Did They Defraud Nigrria by Naijiant: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Troubles For PDP As Adedoja Calls For Nullification Of Convention : / Ex Contractor Reveals How The Ex Provost Of A.I.F.C.E Looted N1 Billion Naira / 5 Problems Currently Disturbing Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.