Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

PEUGEOT And BENETEAU Present The Sea Drive Concept Boat - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PEUGEOT And BENETEAU Present The Sea Drive Concept Boat (880 Views)

Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 / $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PEUGEOT And BENETEAU Present The Sea Drive Concept Boat by AutoReportNG: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sea Drive Concept Boat is the result of cooperation between Peugeot and BENETEAU. It’s built around the iconic and successful Peugeot i-Cockpit, this time, this highly functional and ergonomic control panel will be connected to Ship Control Technology developed by BENETEAU. What you get is the best combination of both worlds, a beautiful boat with the next generation steering station.

The characteristics of i-Cockpit are highly visible at first glance, it offers you compact steering wheel just like cars. also, just like most recent Peugeot vehicles, the compact size makes it easy and agiler to handle. There’s a large 17-inch touchscreen display for immediate access to the boat’s electronic functions. The folding panel displays essential navigational information, there are toggle switches on either side of the wheel to give the captain direct access to main functions.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/12/peugeot-and-beneteau-present-sea-drive.html

@Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Mynd44

Re: PEUGEOT And BENETEAU Present The Sea Drive Concept Boat by AutoReportNG: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
When class meets style, you get luxury..
Re: PEUGEOT And BENETEAU Present The Sea Drive Concept Boat by nurey(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Now this is gliding in style. They can help me add a Gun to it so i can be pirate of the Nigerian sea grin A.K.A Captain Nurey

(1) (Reply)

Auto Gear Lever Not Shifting From Park / Ford For Sale F-150 2005 / A Multi-millionaire Takes A Ride Naked On An ATV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.