Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts (14317 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by hAlexandro(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I see nothing wrong with this.Some people are just so bitter and frustrated
your last Sentences shows something is wrong.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Mrkumareze(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2017
That's how someone's downfall start. The moment you begin to showcase your anger and stupidity in the public just know you are close to grave.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Like I give a feck undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Harrynight(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Da owo! jus mek mistake post trash and watch naija rudelessly and senselessly attack u back to back and still following u! grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Harrynight(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I see nothing wrong with this.Some people are just so bitter and frustrated

that Obi of a boy is actually the one getting bittered and frustrated hence came with that rules

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by dannybomb(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
yeyerolling:
if not for joblessness anyone suppose dey follow ubi franklin
he just gat few followers and he's making rules, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber even Ronaldo that have millions of followers haven't make such a rule
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by adekhingz(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:

I am not bitter Sir

Nice picture@YOU.....*****quickly checked your profile

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Amberon11: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Motoring spirit grin
forreelinc:
mtchew this one wey dey press girls yansh for medilag wan come dey form saint

for that I'm going to his page to hate on all his photos
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
"Nollywood Actress, Lilian Esoro before before husband, Ubi Franklin"

so thats all you are?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by OYIBN: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
As for me, l visit Ubi's page to have a good laugh and waka pass. His posts are so childish. I really respect his wife for maintaining a dignified silence and allowing him to display his stupidity on social media. His estranged wife has set no rules because she displays maturity on her Instagram page
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by forreelinc(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Amberon11:
Motoring spirit grin
angry what's that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikenga Ichi, Chief. Sir Emma Bishop Okonkwo And Other Ichi Vips / Eldee: 'We Need To Keep It Real To Prevent People From Getting Depressed' / Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.