Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React (28805 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by 24hourNigeriane(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerian superstar, Wizkid, is no doubt ruling in the entertainment industry as he can boast of a large fan base

- The singer whose lifestyle has become the concern of many fans recently deleted all the posts from his Instagram page

- This has led to fans asking questions on social media as they wonder why he made such a move

One of Nigeria’s top artistes, Wizkid, is one celeb who can start a mini war on social media if another artiste dares to run him down. The singer’s fans have shown with time that they can go above and beyond for the star boy.

For this reason, it is not surprising that Wizkid’s lifestyle has become the concern for many die-hard fans as they continually follow up on his life as displayed on social media.

However, the star boy recently raised concerns among fans after he deleted all the posts on his Instagram page. See a screenshot below:

https://bigbuzzpanda.com/fans-react-as-wizkid-deletes-all-his-posts-on-instagram/

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2019

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Roon9(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lemme go and delete mine ASAP
Militant #solidarity

Wow I'm FTC on a front page post for the first time in like 7 years. I dedicate this post to Ngolo Kante.
May God strengthen him for the work ahead this year

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by tfash96(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
Roon9:
Lemme go and delete mine ASAP
Militant
so u will die after him assuming he dies? Stupid Love

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Roon9(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
tfash96:
so u will die after him assuming he dies? Stupid Love

grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by dangotesmummy: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
ABI broda too wan marry'?

Naso toyin 1st delete her pics before she gave us the marriage bombshell

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Freemanbobble: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by ntyce(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wizzy don smoke expired weed again...

Chei

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by nonye6194: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
His life, his business. Mind yours

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by nurez305(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
What is the big deal, I deleted all my social media accounts yesterday and no one know about it

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by yinkus6750(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
That's to show something new is coming up.
Old tines have passed away.
His no longer a kid .

28 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Now that he has come to know God and he himself have come to be know by him what next..
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by WIZGUY69(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Always behaving like a depressed soul undecided

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by adesmarty: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Starboy Republic
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Emrixx(f): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eyah they've been brown skinned

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by OTayobami(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Maybe it was hacked

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Thatdopekelly(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
There's nothing weed cannot do if smoked wrongly D;

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by starbuck(f): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
What if he archived his pictures like I did to mine undecided undecided

I just want only ME to be viewing the pictures

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by NLSavage: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Emrixx:
Eyah they've been brown skinned
illuminaté more like

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by SolexxBarry(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by SolexxBarry(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
nurez305:
What is the big deal, I deleted all my social media accounts yesterday and no one know about it

because u a nobody bro

26 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by abbaapple: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
angry

Only weed will course this!!! Chaii!!! lipsrsealed the guy have taking waiting pass em Brain!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by oluwasegun007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Waiting for him to say his account was hacked...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Ajikawo1999(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Who cares? Ass hole

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Kachi4christ(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wizkid Don blow my mind ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.