Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) (32388 Views)

Lady In Hijab Spotted Riding Keke Napep (Photos) / Meet A Female Mechanic Who Assembles 'Keke Napep' Parts From Scratch In Anambra / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by colli247(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
They will now come and chestbeat about this. They would tell us if only the zoo gives them Biafla, the woman would have been assalembling space rocket engines. grin
igbo ladies are hardworking not like your stinking pig girls of oduduwa land

1 Like

Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
MasterKim:
Is she the only one working there?
Why are women given unnecessary showcase. sebi wat a man can do, a woman can do better, so why the news.
So because she assemble keke now, she has done what someone hasn't done before.
Lazy Africans.
Go to American plants and see hundreds of women assembling and even doing harder works y
my brother i tire o..next thing na anything a man can do a woman can do better..that sentence is ABSOLUTELY NONSENSE..some guys can assemble more faster and accurately than her in that their company..so whats the big deal..i guess some of our youths are damn lazy...
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by tunlade02: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is the original slay queen, pretty hard working and not those indolent asholes who parade themselves as slay on the internet. God bless your hustle girl.

1 Like

Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by DonVikings: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
colli247:
igbo ladies are hardworking not like your stinking pig girls of oduduwa land
We know who Pigs Idiots and Prøstitutes are according to the Late King Pig Nnamdidiot Cownu. grin

1 Like

Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by Goahead(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
The whole of Anambra is less than Ado-ekiti, but look how unkempt the working environment looks....(A clear example of what is obtained from the whole of that shithole). LasGidiOwner, look at your shanty Anambra, where women are the palm wine tappers to feed lazy cretins like you.
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by Massob: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
chiagozien:
That why afonja can kill to have our beautiful and hardworking ladies.

They hate igbos but cant be on their own.their dirty ladies are running to libya.

igbo amaka abi No be so.......
You're prettily daft... With all the hardworking women you claim to come from the yeast, none of them have been a able to top the list of the richest women in Nigeria not to talk of Africa.. Online warriors

1 Like

Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Others are online begging for money and outing lipsrsealed
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by madjune(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Another k legged ibo sister.
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wow a genius and innovator in the making.
These are the types of ladies that i admire,not one cheap slut hussling just to be a baby mama to one yeyebrity.

Anyway Predmine20 was here.
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by chuks34(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
kudos to her

but isn't she suppose to be wearing a kind of safety wear
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by blingxx(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
They will now come and chestbeat about this. They would tell us if only the zoo gives them Biafla, the woman would have been assalembling space rocket engines. grin

Life would have taken you seriously if you spelt "assembling" right

1 Like

Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by etenyong(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Poor working environment, poor house keeping, No PPE.
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Its our right.....

Adabekee

How the ngwori for this season go be na? wink

Statue things
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by Waffarianman(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
D Asz n lap sha... Mak sence
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Women try harder
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by blues343(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Hardworking Beautiful Woman! God bless you smiley
God Bless you for saying God bless Her.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by blues343(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Igbo Ladies are the Strongest amongst the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria. No b Lie. Quote me wrong. God Bless U Dear.
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Reason why some of these kekes are not strong...When na women dey couple am..but nice one..I like it when a woman no dey do like ajebo... smiley
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by baddosky1: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Massob:

Don't mind them, they won't appreciate our own that is lecturing in Harvard with no formal education

Yeah...A feat she attained by opening her legs. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by cstr1000: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
I swear I didn't see this comment before I posted my first comment. They are so predictable. grin grin grin
And you are so predictable,.

You could have just surprised us by reading and go. But no, bitterness got the better of you.

1 Like

Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by shallysgirl: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Goahead:
The whole of Anambra is less than Ado-ekiti, but look how unkempt the working environment looks....(A clear example of what is obtained from the whole of that shithole). LasGidiOwner, look at your shanty Anambra, where women are the palm wine tappers to feed lazy cretins like you.
See pains grin grin.
this is where they import the keke napeps you use and see all over the south west.
Oya,tell your governors to ban keke grin
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Adaowerri111:
And they think we don't deserve Biafra, Igbos are special beings
say no to tribalism. Am an igbo too but it doesn't justify you to start saying the our tribe is a special being.
BIAFRA WILL COME THE DAY GOD WANTS IT.

All hail Biafra!
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by shallysgirl: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Massob:

You're prettily daft... With all the hardworking women you claim to come from the yeast, none of them have been a able to top the list of the richest women in Nigeria not to talk of Africa.. Online warriors
Richest woman with oil money.abeg make we hear.
Rabbish
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by shallysgirl: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehehe..where is the unkempt environment? Ebonyi state is cursed dirty backward state filled with animalistic gala hawkers.

Joe, so you are still pained over what I did to you on this other thread. The lady is also from Ebonyi. She has no such opportunity in your cursed backward Ebonyi state. There are more Ebonyi people living in Anambra than the ones in Ebonyi state. Ebonyi people are cursed. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4233843/umahis-contract-accountability-prowess

And this means what?
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
While the more ugly ones ar rushing to abuja to answer celebrities by showing huge breast.look at a real beauty impacting good to the society. Romandodess.tontodike.kosiorjiako.ar all breast celebrities without brain.
Re: Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
May Amadioha bless her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Company(ies) Takes Their Staffs Abroad For Training? / How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Top 10 Well Paid Occupation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.