Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (33091 Views)

Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / DPO That Killed 11 People In Mushin Captured By Hoodlums: (graphic Video) / Ogbeni Adan, Instagram Comedian Stabbed By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017
According to a report shared by an online user,the traditional ruler of Igbokoda of Ondo state, Olu Of Igbokoda,narrowly escaped death after he was attacked by hoodlums.Reports say that some elders who are not happy with hisĀ  installation as a king have been in loggerhead with him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/olu-of-igbokoda-narrowly-escapes-death.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2017
angry

I know how fetish yoruba kings can be.
If he hasn't killed anyone before ascending the throne, all those who want him dead will die before him but if he killed innocent souls before becoming king, sorry your death is closer than you think.

7 Likes

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Olalan(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Times have indeed truly changed. Beating up a traditional ruler would have been termed an abomination, punishable by banishment or death.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by tooth4tooth: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
If you are not okay with his installation as king or you feel cheated, why not go to court and seek redress?

Now the perpetrators of this evil act will he on the run. He who contend with peace will know no peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by iamleumas: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't know why Nigerians will want to waste their lives or the life of others

because of a useless title that does NOT go to the grave with you!

Meanwhile,
I want to sell a facebook page with 56k likes at an affordable price. If you're interested, kindly call/whatsapp 070-6427-2729
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Abomination!
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Abbeyme: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Where are his irunmoles??

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by chuks34(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
this is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by ayoblinks(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Chrismas Helmet grin

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
isoright
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by manitobor(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
His juju strong o.
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by tstx(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
It is allowed
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Traditional ruler without otumokpo is that one a traditional ruler?

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
.Revolution in view...
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by charles2044: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is so sad
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by ufondunenye(f): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
eiyaa
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Them almost end the man ooo, Humm!

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Seems they want to harvest his skull alive.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oba that cannot disappear , is that one oba sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Odianose13(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
The python needs to dance there!

6 Likes

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cyynthialove:
I thought we yorubas love ourselves to the extent that we don't experience internal crisis, why this rivers of blood ?
We are quick to jump into other people's affairs accusing them for hating each other why our house is on fire. If you go to Osun state, Ife don't marry Modakeke and vice versa
Heads are rolling just because of ordinary local kingship. Smh.

If we can't solve our differences amicably, then what's the essence of claiming to be sophisticated and accommodating? We can't even accommodate ourselves let alone others.
Spits !!

Lesson: Every tribe has internal crisis, but they always come together to fight their common enemies.

My name is Cyynthialove, I am a Yoruba Christian, I will keep saying the truth for the sake of my soul,even when such truth will hurt me and my people.

I like what you just said but my sister, say no to nepotism!
We are all created by God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by BornAgainMay: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
sad
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Ushiefrank(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Abbeyme:
Where are his irunmoles??

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by ofuonyebi: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't know why Nigerians will want to waste their lives or the life of others

because of a useless title that does NOT go to the grave with you!
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by jdluv(f): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
buta king does not expose his head. And nobody touches the king s head
Re: Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) by Arysexy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Skullandinhos claimed they have respect for elders, but see how they wanted to mine the Skull of their Oba.

Shame! Laying on d floor like agama lizards is not sign of respect but EYE SERVICE!

Afonja and skull. See where their machete landed, the neck shocked skull mining things. # head hunters!

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) / Kogi State University Student 'Comrade Lincoln' Shot Dead By Gunmen / Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.