Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Married Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Going To Club With Her Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Going To Club With Her Ex (835 Views)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Going To Club With Her Ex by teegist: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Husband catches his wife in a night club with another man and beat her up mercilessly.

Reason because she abandoned their 8 months old baby who is still breastfeeding and followed her ex who just returned from abroad to a club.

Her husband got an information, caught her and beat her like this.

Do you think his action is right? ��

Via: TeeGist

http://www.teegist.com/2017/12/man-gives-his-wife-beating-of-her-life.html?m=1#more

Cc: Obinoscopy, Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Married Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Going To Club With Her Ex by Jagermeister(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2017
I'm very unhappy that she's still alive.

Two different pictures, except the beating that was administered shaved her head; I'm happy with that.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Going To Club With Her Ex by biacan(f): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2017
The man is simply an enemy of progress
Re: Married Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Going To Club With Her Ex by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2017
lol.....see beating, the other eyebrow loss

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Going To Club With Her Ex by Israeljones(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2017
The woman needed to be shown she is nothing but a LovePeddler.... how can u leave ur 8months old baby....
Every man has his own way of handling situation like this...
The man has chosen his own method no one should criticise him.....
i am 80%behind this, anyday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Going To Club With Her Ex by zulex880: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Who's going to buy GLO airtime of 2000naira for 1500 please, i wanted to recharge 200naira and i mistaken added another 0 and I loaded 2000naira instead and that my last card right now, please who's interested? Drop your WhatsApp number I'm going to message you asap.
No jokes please
Re: Married Woman Gets The Beating Of Her Life For Going To Club With Her Ex by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
I like the fact that she set her priorities straight.

(1) (Reply)

South African Kids Bathe Dad’s Car With Engine Oil(pictures) / Young Boy Nearly Sends His Family To Their Early Grave During A Driving Lesson / Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.