Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78164 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

*True story shared on Radio*

I am a medical doctor & my hubby is a software developer. We both had good jobs till my husband lost his job & getting a new paid job was hard, we decided that I travel to Canada till we’re stabilized, he would join us with the kids. We have 2girls.

Dec 2018, I decided to come to NIGERIA for the festivities to celebrate & our 20th wedding anniversary.

When I arrived, I noticed a tensed atmosphere between my daughters and their father. I thought it was the teenager – parent’s issue, so I ignored it but when I noticed that

my daughters would sometimes be rude to their father, I demanded to know what was going on. This became a matter of concern cause, my daughters used to adore their father.

I tried severally to get my girls to speak but all they had to say was for me to talk to my husband.

I had to ask my hubby what was going on. He told me it was nothing he couldn’t handle & that our girls were keeping bad company in school & cause of this, he decided to disallow them from going out & attend parties. He drops them in school & creates time to pick them from school.

I was happy as such strong hand is needed for my girls. I ignored their attitude. Few days to when I was to travel back to Canada. I called my girls to talk to them. After a long talk, they told me that daddy did not want them to go out cause he was having sex with both of them.

When my husband came back from the office, I confronted him and they repeated what they told me in his presence. My husband denied vehemently but the girls insisted that it was the truth. I was confused and I sought the counsel of our pastor and his parents.

They called our girls & they said the same thing. I didn’t know who to believe. My husband kept begging me to believe him but I just was not ready to listen cause I could not see reason why our children would lie about such. I made arrangement and took my children back to Canada

with me despite the loans I had to take, for the extra costs. While I filed for divorce. I raised my children alone for about 3years.

Then I heard the news that my now ex husband was getting married to someone else. I mentioned it to the girls and expressed how sad I was that

a man that would do that to his daughters went scotfree because there is no evidence to push a case. I bursted out crying while apologizing to my girls about what he put them through. It was there that they confessed that their father did not touch them.

That they lied cause their father did not give them freedom to do what they desire & they wanted to leave NIGERIA. My world shattered. Where do I start from? How do I beg my husband? What do I say? Probably, I should have trusted my husband, but I was just trying to be a good Mom

I lost a good man. How do I get him to forgive his children and I ? Can I still save my home ?

Who will you blame in this story? The Children who lied on their Father cause of Freedom or the wife that didn’t trust in her husband despite him pleading he was innocent? ���

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517463650067492865

For those doubting if the Story was real. The Story was shared on a show called Sharing Life Issues on
@ifm1005ib
anchored by
@realomajuwa

You can listen to them for more life touching stories on her show. Gracias.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517825559266480128

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Would you later forgive them after finding out the truth...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by emorse(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Have which home back? You never had a "home" with that man na. You took the words of your daughters over your ex husband's without evidence. That wouldn't have happened if you truly had a home with him.

290 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Righteousness2(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Your Daughters are loaded with legions of Demons and marine spirit.
Such wicked accusations are not ordinary. They are satanic and Demonic accusations.

I say this over and over again, the Best gift you can give to your kids is to introduce them to JESUS Christ, load then with the ways and Commandments of GOD.
Tell them about Hell and Heaven and teach them what will take them there.

As for your Husband, contact him, apologize and plead with him. Pray to GOD and ask him to intervene before you call him.

There is nothing GOD cannot do!

383 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by 4teenblaq: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2022
grin grin
Take it like that, it is what you and your daughters deserve.

The man will never forgive you and your silly daughters for blackmailing him, just imagine the shame, stress and "guilt" you guys invested on him..

You can believe your daughters because were adamant and persistent on the false allegations on your husband but couldn't believe your husband when he was even begging you that he is innocent that he never did what your daughters accused him of..

Not that he later admitted it ooo, you just decided to end the marriage.
Make una stay like that, shey the freedom were the two useless girls dey find they don see am.

May we not give birth to devil's incarnates.

397 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by slimjohn2k5: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2022
I know a kid like this. Young and evil minded. I avoid him and his little sister because that boy can say you touch the sister breast or bum bum. He is 7 and the sister is 4

389 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by silvoclaira: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Oh! Righteousness is back!!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by wisewordd: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Women are taking advantage of being a woman because the society see's them as a weaker sex but ultimately, every case should be thoroughly investigated.

He will eventually forgive them but will stay far away from them.

244 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by koyyess: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Fake story.

We need to be very careful.

I know the motive behind this fake story.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2022
I saw this post on facebook too my comment is before now having female daughter use to be a blessing but now i fear it's a curse.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Which kind daughters be this ? sad sad sad

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by N3wman: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2022
This generation

5 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Animegirl(f): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
undecided

No child can do this, let alone two children.

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:

[s]Fake story.

I know the motive behind this fake story[/s].

Because you we're unable to predict the end ba? undecided

Would you say such if it ended the usual way?

195 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by SEGLIZ: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
my wife told me first after sighting it on instagram, immediately I told her some things don't add up about the stories.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Olam09(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Okay.. maybe I'd say now that female gender of this indomie generation are very useless!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by fourboys: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Just one good news about this gender... Recently the future is female crew dey silent,,, wetin their gender dey commit these days dey shock dem too grin grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by FinanceHub: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
sad
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by posty56: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
those daughters were sent from hell, for them to lie such heinously against their father,I go disown them.that means they're capable of killing

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
I don't believe this story,

With the rate of domestic violence, rape, and all other negative vices trending on the internet space,a mischievous human had to come up with this to cast aspersions on the female gender

Besides we need to know the identity of the husband, wife and girls involved to know how true this is.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by rhymesu28: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sad..
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by BoluwatifeNG(f): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
nice one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by DamnnNiggarr: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
shocked
Daughters from hell!

If the News had reach Nairaland the time it happened, some Nairaland emotional dimwits would have called for his head.

Just as the case of the Nwachukwu's,
I'll not make any comments about it yet as I'm just observing everything with one eye

5 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Something of this happened in one of my former neighborhood. The man cursed her daughter and mother. Truth was later revealed. The mother and daughter life no balance till today. Those girls are cursed already. That's the truth.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by cococandy(f): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:
Fake story.

I know the motive behind this fake story.
only a doofus would be oblivious to the duplicity of this post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Davidonkonsults: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
All the nairaland harlots shouting fake story. They had brought out spears hoping to push their frustration on men.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
This can NEVER happen to me as a husband.

There are ways of making the truth prevail. Depending on circumstances, the man should have found ways to prove his innocence.

For the woman, it serves her right. At least, she should know her husband to a large extent and should have investigated thoroughly. It's possible she was already feeling on top of the world since the man lost his job.

And for the daughters, this is another thing unrestricted access to the Internet causes. I'm sure they have seen lots of stories on the Internet and those shaped their bad behaviour as well as the evil plan against their father.

24 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Bawsse(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fearr women

11 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by NotKnown: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sad

For them to lie against their father means they have been very sexually active prior to their mother coming to ask.

Now you what makes it worst? Right there in Canada, they will be more promiscuous and adamant.

Those gals na lost souls already

36 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I know a kid like this. Young and evil minded. I avoid him and his little sister because that boy can say you touch the sister breast or bum bum. He is 7 and the sister is 4
That KID that burnt EBEANO Supermarket can do worse.
That kid whose video has gone viral can also do worse.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Kobicove(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Super story! undecided

The African child that will lie and wrongfully accuse her father of sleeping with her has not being born!

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.