Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? (1012 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
According to an account by Anas bin Malik, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number.
if islam permits 4 wives why was muhammad and exception abeg
Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmm.. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Marriage is not natural to animals.

Humans designed marriage for the purpose of equanimity.

Mohammed deserved as many women as he could handle, and you also deserve as many women as you can handle.

Do not also forget, that women deserve as many men as they can handle.

What matters is not the act of sex, but the sex in the act and effects on the frequency of the Soul.

Mohammed was able to alchemically induce higher frequency nodes of Cosmic Consciousness via eroticism.

You too can explore that option, if your dicck can stand as much as Mohammed's.

I am personally jelous of Mohammed's prowess. I hope I have such agility.

May we live peacefully as Mohammed preached, and lovingly as Jesus preached.

So Mote It Be.

Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Marriage is not natural to animals.

Humans designed marriage for the purpose of equanimity.

Mohammed deserved as many women as he could handle, and you also deserve as many women as you can handle.

Do not also forget, that women deserve as many men as they can handle.

What matters is not the act of sex, but the sex in the act and effects on the frequency of the Soul.

Mohammed was able to alchemically induce higher frequency nodes of Cosmic Consciousness via eroticism.

You too can explore that option, if your dicck can stand as much as Mohammed's.

I am personally jelous of Mohammed's prowess. I hope I have such agility.

May we live peacefully as Mohammed preached, and lovingly as Jesus preached.

So Mote It Be.

Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
yeyerolling:
According to an account by Anas bin Malik, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number.
ALLAH GIVES TO HIS PROPHETS WHATEVER HE WANTS. .
Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Muhamed said it in a hadith that the two things he loved most in this world are women and perfume.

Can you imagine?

Am on my small torchlite phone so I can't copy and paste the hadith here. You can google it if you like.
The man really loved women and their vaginas so he had to have access to enough vaginas that can belleful his appetite.
Obviously only four was not enough for him.
Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by sorextee(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
He had more Dan 11, yet he said u guys can only marry four. Dont you guys feel cheated?

Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Anyways, Our Prophet has one wife Khadijah first! After she died he then had others. Most of them were widows. Allha permitted them for him and so we believe.

The enemies of the Prophet during his time never abused him with regard to the number of his wives as this was common.

So abuse him till eternity, the blessings being sent to him per day surpasses your wildest imagination.

Muhammad salallahu 'alayhi wa salam. The greatest man in history.

Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Anyways, Our Prophet has one wife Khadijah first! After she died he then had others. Most of them were widows. Allha permitted them for him and so we believe.

The enemies of the Prophet during his time never abused him with regard to the number of his wives as this was common.

So abuse him till eternity, the blessings being sent to him per day surpasses your wildest imagination.

Muhammad salallahu 'alayhi wa salam. The greatest man in history.
so who put a cap of 4 wives and how come most of them didnt get pregant , were they ceremonial wives
Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
yeyerolling:
so who put a cap of 4 wives and how come most of them didnt get pregant , were they ceremonial wives

Allah gave the law as He wishes. Not every woman is meant to conceive.
Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
yeyerolling:

Only two of Muhammad's thirteen wives bore him children. He had seven children in total,six from Khadija his first wife and one from Maria. It's very surprising that none of the others had kids, very surprising and suspicious. Personally I think the kids from Khadija and the other woman might not have been his.
This was a man who supposedly visited his wives every single night because Allah gave him the sexual prowess of thirty men yet 90% of them failed to bear children.
All the kids died in infancy except Fatima.
Re: Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? by Evildoer: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
yeyerolling:

Wetin concern you? grin grin grin

Fatwa On Blowjobs. Is It Permitted For My Wives To Give Me blowj0b As A Muslim? / ..... / Islam And Reincarnation