Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives (1438 Views)

Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam / Why Did The Prophet Muhammad Have More Than Four Wives.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives by emekaRaj(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
A Saudi man and two of his four wives have miraculously survived after a tragic car crash left them stranded in the scorching heat of the Saudi desert for 13 days reports the Riyadh Herald.

Mustafa Ali Hamad, 41, and his four wives were traveling to a family greeting near Ash Shalfa when they took a wrong turn during a sand storm and crashed their vehicle, which killed one of Hamad’s wife on the spot.

For three days, they were left in the hot scorching sun with barely any water and no food until Hamad decided to send two of his wives in search of help, himself not being able to do so because of his medical condition.

Both women roamed the desert during a gruesome ten days before finding help in a small village. Rescuers were shocked to find only the husband alive and his two other wives dead, of which he had fed upon to survive during his ordeal.

Where are our sheikh and Imam on nairaland what is the judgement for this.

Re: Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives by emekaRaj(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
I fear Allah’s judgment for what I have done but all my wives are devout Muslims and so I believed the flesh of their dead bodies to be halal (lawful or permissible)” he lamented during an interview.
Re: Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives by Empiree: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chai
Re: Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives by kheny12(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
I pray that subuhana wata Allah grant the departed wives Aljant fridaus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives by Empiree: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Quran (2: 173):

“He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful” (Surah The Cow 2:173).

Quran (16: 115):

“He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful” (Surah The Bee 16:115).

In page 716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby gives these comments,

“If one is in dire need and found a dead body of an animal, a swine, or of human, he might eat the dead animal because it as “Halal” (lawful or permissible), but not the body of a swine or a human”. There is a light prevention and a strong prevention, and these are the rules, such as one hates to have sexual relation with his sister, but can have a sexual relation with a foreigner because it is lawful for him. This is the condition for theses rules. Eating the flesh of a human is not allowed.

Yet the scholars Ahmad and Dawoud protested by saying that prophet Mohammad said, “Breaking the bones of a dead body is like breaking the bones of a live body.

Ibn Al-Araby said, “The proper thing for me is not to eat human flesh unless the person makes sure that this act saves him from starving to death and Allah knows best”

God, I don't wanna be in situation like this. But frankly, I can't eat human flesh in dare situation. Someone who is used to fasting can survive 13 days in desert. But many of these Arab don't play with food just like Americans. People need to practice self starving even when foods are in abundant. I can survive 13 days no food/drink, in Sha Allah but look like this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives by AryEmber(f): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
May Allah(SWT) never put me in a situation where I'd need to eat the flesh of someone like myself for survival

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives by Alhajiemeritus: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2019
This is Cannibalism.
O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful. [Qur’an 49:12]

(1) (Reply)

What Is Islam / What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? / MR SEUW THANKS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.