Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? (992 Views)

Lesson From The Quran: Relationship Between Fasting And Quran / POLL - 49% Of Naija Muslims Support Al Qaeda! / Al-isra And Al-miraj .......2 )scenes From Paradise And Fire( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
I was speaking to a Lebanese colleague at work last week, asking him for more information on the Syrian crisis. He said that the west and Al-Qaeda are working together to reshape the entire region and I agree.

I am a little confused , how can the west that Al-Qaeda hate so much be working with them to destabilise and reform the map of the middle east.

Many people have noticed how this whole Arab spring was actually an American led mission together with Saudi Arabia and Turkey , working to change the shape of the political landscape .

It has come to my notice that all the countries where America intervene , there is chaos , despair and instability.

Let us discuss this very complex issue.

Why will fellow Muslims support a western aggressor against their own countrymen.
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by vedaxcool(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
ROTFL! Frosbel why don't u stick to reading paul rather than analyzing foreign affairs? I mean while you can claim jesus is this or that without evidence, real life event works with concrete evidence, yes there is are indeed claims that the CIA controls al qaeda etc but all u wrote up there is rather too pedestrian that sticking to camel passing thru the eye of needle (your area of expertise) makes perfect sense indeed! Lol grin grin and america will remove it's own allies for to reshape the middle oh pls!
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
vedaxcool: ROTFL! Frosbel why don't u stick to reading paul rather than analyzing foreign affairs? I mean while you can claim jesus is this or that without evidence, real life event works with concrete evidence, yes there is are indeed claims that the CIA controls al qaeda etc but all u wrote up there is rather too pedestrian that sticking to camel passing thru the eye of needle (your area of expertise) makes perfect sense indeed! Lol grin grin and america will remove it's own allies for to reshape the middle oh pls!

I asked a question which deserves a response, right ?

Avoiding the topic depicts some guilty conscience by association grin

My Arab friends who are either from Lebanon, Jordan or Palestine, do have a better understanding on current affairs in that region than say , a local champion like you who cannot even understand Arabic , talk less of read or write grin grin grin grin

Anyway I await more mature answers.
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by LagosShia: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
frosbel: I was speaking to a Lebanese colleague at work last week, asking him for more information on the Syrian crisis. He said that the west and Al-Qaeda are working together to reshape the entire region and I agree.

I am a little confused , how can the west that Al-Qaeda hate so much be working with them to destabilise and reform the map of the middle east.

it is shared interests in destabilizing Syria that led them to tag team.

this has happened before in afghanistan when the USA and the west created alqeda and empowered bin laden to fight the soviet union.now they are using the same alqeda as tools to reach an end.they are using alqeda against Syria.

remember this:

"Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today"
https://www.nairaland.com/863512/hilary-clinton-confesses-funded-wahhabis

you should also watch this interview of George Galloway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbAekHsryRw

[quote]
Many people have noticed how this whole Arab spring was actually an American led mission together with Saudi Arabia and Turkey , working to change the shape of the political landscape .
not exactly.in tunisia,it came as a shock to everyone and also in egypt.

but later on,the west and regional powers tried to either contain it or ride the tide as it suits their policies.

in Yemen,the USA and Saudi Arabia,made an arrangement to save Ali Abdallah Saleh,one of their allies.

in Bahrain,which hosts the US navy in the persian gulf,Saudi Arabia sent its troops to stop peaceful protesters.saudi tanks and soldiers shoot and harm peaceful protesters.ofcourse,there is the sectarian issue.the majority in Bahrain is Shia and they are going against the monarchy which is Sunni and wahhabi like the saudi monarcy.and both are subservient to american policies.

in Syria,the foreign minister was boasting that the people are behind their president.but weeks later,we saw very tiny pockets of protest.it is note worthy that since the protests in syria,no major square was occupied by protesters like cairo tahrir square for instance.even western media have admitted that a majority of syrians back their president.

but ofcourse,in syria foreign powers quickly jumped in to exploit the situation and the climate of "arab spring".they sent in terrorists fighters including suicide bombers and tons of weapons to topple the regime in syria.

It has come to my notice that all the countries where America intervene , there is chaos , despair and instability.

Let us discuss this very complex issue.

Why will fellow Muslims support a western aggressor against their own countrymen.

why would muslims support foreign aggressor against their own countrymen?

the fact is majority of syrians including majority among the sunnis oppose foreign intervention.millions have staged demos to show support for their president and stand against foreign interference.

but there are sectarian people who see bashar al-assad not as the syrian president but as "an alawite president".and it is so ironic because the syrian regime is very secular where all religions and sects co-exist.there is no religious discrimination in syria.

the saudis also oppose bashar al-assad because bashar like his father have being close allies of Shia Iran.the alawite sect is an offshoot of Shia Islam.so there you have the sectarian problem.alqaeda as wahhabi terrorist groups generally too sees the Shia and anyone who doesn't share their belief and ideology as heretical and should be killed.to them there is nothing like "there is no compulsion in religion" (Quran 2:256).you should see this as example of what i am saying:
https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia

also,the west have a road map for the middle east that Bush jnr. announced.it was supposed to start with baghdad and the fall of saddam,then it goes to beirut when Hariri was assasinated.then it was meant to go to damascus and reach the final and ultimate destination:tehran.the goal of it all is to have regime change in iran.

in 2006 Shia hezbollah in lebanon was able to withstand the israeli army and abort the plan to destroy them.the main supply root for hezbollah and its life line is syria.if you take down syria and bashar al-assad in syria,the threat of hezbollah against the zionist apartheid regime is gone.the next is to take on hezbollah.in that way,iran would be left without any regional ally and all its cards taken down.iran would either be left to surrender and bow down or they will attack it.

i think you should review this thread on syria to know more about what has being happening:

https://www.nairaland.com/948839/silence-betrayal-houlamassacre-syria/3
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by LagosShia: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
[size=14pt]6000 Al-Qaida Fighters in Syria to Establish Emirate of Levant
[/size]
Based on the Arab proverb " a family member confesses", "al-Sharq" Saudi newspaper published a report Friday revealing that "al-Qaida" is directly present in the Syrian crisis.

The newspaper reported that "for the first time, "al-Qaida" explicitly announces its participation in Syria's fighting."

According to the daily, members of the organization raised "al-Qaida" flag upon the seizure of "Bab al-Hawa" crossing.

Meanwhile, a Jordanian security source unveiled that "more than six thousands of al-Qaida fighters entered Syria in recent months, especially since last November."

"Most of these fighters entered Syria from the Iraqi and Turkish borders," it added and pointed out that "they are mostly from non-Syrian Arab nationalities."

In parallel, the newspaper reported that "there is competition between "al-Qaida" wings in Syria, especially between "Brigades of Abdullah Azzam" led by Saudi Arabia's Majed al-Majed and the extremist "al-Nosra [Aid] to Levant Front" led by a Prince [al-Amir] known as al-Fatih [The Conqueror], Abu Mohammed Joulani."

The paper quoted Saudi sources stating that "a fierce competition is taking place in the corridors of the extremist organization, in particular that the "Victory to Levant Front" didn't follow al-Qaida at the beginning."

However, it was later accepted from a number of al-Qaida's religious leaders.

At this point, Abdullah Azzam leaders felt that "the rug is being pulled from under their feet as "al-Nosra [Aid] to Levant Front" prepares to take the command leadership of the Levant's Emirate."

"Abdullah Azzam Brigades moved quickly, prompting itself as a better alternative for the Front ."

The newspaper clarified that "the first public appearance of "al-Qaida" was in Tal-Kalkh region , where differences exploded between the elements of the so-called "Free Syrian Army" and al-Qaida members."

"The fight led to the death of 34 people when he al-Qaida members wanted to declare the region an Islamic emirate under the rule of the Lebanese Walid al-Bustani, a former leader of Fateh al-Islam," the Saudi paper mentioned.

Meanwhile, one of the rebels in Idlib province informed the newspaper that "at least one "al-Qaeda" camp was established near al-Tmanah village."

"The camp contains fighters of different nationalities," he said and noted that " he visited the camp and met with the military commander and a politician there."

"The two men confirmed that "al-Qaida" presence aims not only in toppling the Syrian regime, but to build also the so-called Islamic state that does not depend on the polls."

The Idlib activist, who spoke on condition of anonymity, stated that " areas of his province witness a currently significant presence of "Levant's Free Men", a fundamentalist group calling for the imposition of tribute on other religions and considering minorities as rogue."

/106
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&Id=330747
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by LagosShia: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
6000 Blackwater Mercenaries In And Around Syria Ready To Begin Terror Campaign In Damascus

Part of channel(s): 2011 Syrian uprising (current event), C-A-T-000p (promoted)

The preparation of 6000 Blackwater mercenaries by the US administration alongside Al-Qaeda fighters to strike into the heart of Damascus, filming the attacks in HD in order to publicise them online. The attacks will include shock and awe bomb/IED campaigns, executions, assassinations, targetting of high level officials, military and security installations, etc. It will be accompanied by a major coordinated media campaign, at the same time Syrian TV will be blacked out in Arab countries. The preparation for this has already been made, with an order from the Arab League for satellite providers in Arab states to black out Syrian TV. June 13th 2012.

The full report with these details (without subtitles) can be seen at

http://middle-east-revolutions.prochan.com/Syria/t/9be_1339682696

Wait and see the videos as they arrive and remember this post.

Blackwater changed its name to Xe in order to try to shed its notoriety gained in Iraq, however, most people still know of it as Blackwater which is the name still used to identify it with its past as in the report. Read about the name change and don't be fooled about who they are:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/13/blackwater-sheds-tarnishe_n_166739.html
Blackwater Sheds Tarnished Name: New Name Is 'Xe'Blackwater is essentially a US mercenary organisation comprised of former military personnel from all over the world. They pay far higher salaries than any military, which is the main lure of this job:

http://www.ehow.com/info_8783323_blackwater-job-salary.htmlThey are not bound by the same strict rules of ordinary military under government command, and the dirtiest job which the military cannot be seen to play is often contracted out to them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xe_(company)

SOURCE:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b99_1339683133
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by vedaxcool(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
frosbel:

I asked a question which deserves a response, right ?

Avoiding the topic depicts some guilty conscience by association grin

My Arab friends who are either from Lebanon, Jordan or Palestine, do have a better understanding on current affairs in that region than say , a local champion like you who cannot even understand Arabic , talk less of read or write grin grin grin grin

Anyway I await more mature answers.

Validating my point is a good way of coming clean, first ur arab friend say Us and al qaeda are a tag team re-configure the middle east, frosbel say Ah no wonder! What people that know what they doing do is ask how do u know? Or how come? Yet frosbel would believe this because his arab friends who happen to be from the ME and speak arabic YET CURRENTLY LIVE IN LONDON know more about ME! Clap for urself it is not everyday one reads statement like this that make "PERFECT SENSE" . Yeah I wonder what I would say if a palestein/Isreali says jesus did die for sin because I live where it supposedly happen! What a waste of bandwidth!
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
vedaxcool:

Validating my point is a good way of coming clean, first ur arab friend say Us and al qaeda are a tag team re-configure the middle east, frosbel say Ah no wonder! What people that know what they doing do is ask how do u know? Or how come? Yet frosbel would believe this because his arab friends who happen to be from the ME and speak arabic YET CURRENTLY LIVE IN LONDON know more about ME! Clap for urself it is not everyday one reads statement like this that make "PERFECT SENSE" . Yeah I wonder what I would say if a palestein/Isreali says jesus did die for sin because I live where it supposedly happen! What a waste of bandwidth!

Uhmm, what does the above mean ?

Don't get emotional, calm down and reply.

I am still waiting.

LagosShia's explanation makes good sense.

Millions of Sunnis are also supporting Assad, so not sure what you are trying to imply. Or are you pro Al-Qaeda
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by vedaxcool(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
^

Sorry can't help u think!
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by LagosShia: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Sorry can't help u think!

Vedaxcool,

as a brother in Islam,i would like to advice you.please you dont need to get emotional and be cursing and insulting everthing you dont agree with something or something suprises you.even if you do not believe or you dont want to believe what is being said either avoid the discussion or take leave.

all the talking and arguments doesn't help.you can either help with reasoning or you let others.there is no need to fight over nothing when you have not in the first either confirm or deny what is said and you have not told us what you think.
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by vedaxcool(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
^
Sorry can't help u think either and u claim u are fasting yet telling lies with no remorse! I see the fact that I refer to the shia absurd practices of slapping and beating oneself as being senseless is what has set u on this trajectory is quite a pity . . . The fact remains I can't help anyone think, if provided a logical blue print to evaluate what one is saying as being either REASONABLE or UNREASONABLE, then it is left to you or anyone to think for yourself not me!
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by LagosShia: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sorry can't help u think either and u claim u are fasting yet telling lies with no remorse! I see the fact that I refer to the shia absurd practices of slapping and beating oneself as being senseless is what has set u on this trajectory is quite a pity . . . The fact remains I can't help anyone think, if provided a logical blue print to evaluate what one is saying as being either REASONABLE or UNREASONABLE, then it is left to you or anyone to think for yourself not me!

lol

i am not bothered with hunger.i am fasting and smiling.but it looks the hunger has overcome you.you can't help anyone think and i believe so.i just want you to think for yourself.how can you help anyone think when you cannot think for yourself?

i actually posted my advice to you sincerely before as i saw your wahhabi attack in the other thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/994789/difficult-question-allah/2#11524448
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by vedaxcool(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
^

Truly dude for a man that insults people parents, such advise looks more of a horrible joke than the absurdities of Matam ( practice of slapping and injuring oneself to mourn)
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by LagosShia: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2012

Truly dude for a man that insults people parents, such advise looks more of a horrible joke than the absurdities of Matam ( practice of slapping and injuring oneself to mourn)

may Allah forgive you and i pray imaan enters your heart and not be a Muslim only with the lips!
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by vedaxcool(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
^
grin grin truth hurts!
Re: What Is This Warm Relationship Between The West And Al-qaeda ? by LagosShia: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
grin grin truth hurts!

May Allah bless you!

(1) (Reply)

If I Were A Muslim / Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage / Rewarding Those Who Do Good Because Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.