Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage (25597 Views)

Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by Mrakeli: 4:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Keeping up with relationship as a celebrity seems to be the toughest thing to do, as marriages of celebrities keep crashing like a pack of cards.

During the week, Oni Adaba, the wife of popular actor, Ken Erics revealed that their marriage of two years had hit the rocks. She broke the sad news on social media to the amazement of her fans.

According to her, Erics abandoned their matrimonial home 10 months ago, leaving her in excruciating trauma and pain. Adaba also alleged that Erics never touched her for once in their marriage. Even though, she was advised to seduce him to get him in the mood, rather than get the desired result, she got the beating of her life in return.

When Inside Nollywood reached out to Ken Erics regarding the reports of his broken marriage, he maintained that the truth would come out soon.

Hear him: “I don’t want to talk about this at all. People should believe what they want to believe. Lies don’t last. The truth will come out pretty soon.

Roping me with Rachel Okonkwo is another stupid thing to do. It doesn’t make sense at all. That’s the height of naivety. I’ll clear my name from all these rubbish but not now. I’d do that at my convenient time. I know the Internet never forgets; that’s why I would clear the air at my convenience. Let me give this some time to die down. It won’t take more than one week. The dust it raised will settle.”

Meanwhile, Rachael Okonkwo has opened up on her relationship with Ken Erics, as fingers keep pointing at her for causing his marriage so much harm.

According to the actress, she never had any affair with Erics and therefore could not be responsible for his crashed marriage.

Okonkwo said she and Erics had been friends for years, adding that she felt bad about his marital issues and prayed God to give him wisdom to handle the situation.

“For all the people cursing and abusing me for crashing his (Erics) home, may your curses be my portion if I had anything to do with him sexually in this life,” she said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/rachel-okonkwo-not-responsible-for-my-crashed-marriage-ken-erics/amp/

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Celebrity marriage just like 5 and 6

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by kolapo99: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2019
which kind hair he carry for head

20 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by vibre: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2019
We know say u be Homo, na wetin crash your marriage be that sad

9 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2019
kolapo99:
which kind hair he carry for head

City boys hair grin

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by Criticaltemp: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2019
We know she's not the cause.. Her pussy caused the crash.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by Celense(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2019
Am not surprise.....
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by BlessedNuel: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2019
OK...whatsOever the problem is... He should try and settle it with himself, his wife and family members.

Marriage issues ain't meant to be publicized....I Wish them all the Best.

If you need Original Unadulterated Honey... Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by ginaeve: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Only foolish celebrity would choose to get married to another celebrity.
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by chiboy1116: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
undecided so nkoli NWA nsuka na bad girl now ?
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by VillageHead: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Disclaimer!

We the Villagers are in no way responsible for all these breakups among your celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by AmazingELixir: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2019
undecided

That his hairstyle alone is indicative of a disaster waiting to happen...they all belong to the "am I a Yahoo boy " crooner clique.

I don't know about you guys but for me I'm not surprised at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by julitoch: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2019
I don't know why he didn't go for Rachael, marriage fits both of them more, I wish he will still marry Rachael in future, I will love to see them be together.

10 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by okeynelson: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Uncle pls tell us a story... story story!!! story!!! once upon a time?!? .......?? ...........!!
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by eTECTIV: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2019
Nigerian actors and actresses marriage dey like their movies, fake
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by bestman09(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2019
grin
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2019

According to her, Erics abandoned their matrimonial home 10 months ago, leaving her in excruciating trauma and pain. Adaba also alleged that Erics never touched her for once in their marriage. Even though, she was advised to seduce him to get him in the mood, rather than get the desired result, she got the beating of her life in return.

I had a laugh.

10 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided

That his hairstyle alone is indicative of a disaster waiting to happen...they all belong to the "am I a Yahoo boy " crooner clique.

I'm not surprised myself... You got the bolded @100%
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by TheEmpire304: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2019
grin
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by Arysexy(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2019
Lumapil Antimalaria

Ekene u never finish.....

No be only FIFA, UEFA follow..

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by TheEmpire304: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Tell us more

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by safetyInspector(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2019
The hairstyle photo can be a picture taken on movie scene.
AmazingELixir:
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by maestroferddi: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Which kain wahala?
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by ekaromail: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2019
M
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by Dadaboy: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Gaybriel
Re: Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Just by looking at him, does he look like someone that can sit in one place?

From the first day I set my eyes on this actor on tv , I knew he was a brute.

Brutes never make good homes.

Females will see this and still jump into sh1t with their eyes open thinking a miracle will happen.

Anyways, I trust feminists, they can't fall for such beasts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Helped Burna Boy To Flout Traffic Rule In Lagos (Video) / Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards / Omugwo Duty: Laura Ikeji's Parents Pictured With Her Newly Born Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.