Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Checkout Photos Of Couple Skating To Their Wedding Reception Venue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Photos Of Couple Skating To Their Wedding Reception Venue (547 Views)

Cyril Stober And Elizabeth Banu's Wedding Reception Photos / Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception / Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Photos Of Couple Skating To Their Wedding Reception Venue by anowrite: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
A young man and a lady believed to be newlyweds, caused quite a stir recently in Lagos when they were spotted doing something unusual yet unique on their special day.

The couple were pictured skating to where is believed to be their reception venue.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/checkout-photos-of-couple-skating-to.html

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
OAM4J
Dominique

1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos Of Couple Skating To Their Wedding Reception Venue by femolacqua(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
You got to be kidding me, quite unusual.

(1) (Reply)

“I May Unveil My Girlfriend To The World At My Show” – Falz Reveals. / 9 Years Old Boy Abandoned By Step Dad Wants Him Arrested / Tiwa Savage Performance At Olamide's Concert, OLIC 4 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.