Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (41739 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos / How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by thesicilian: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
addizzle:
RIP sir.. Just wait n see how his memory will be erased soon even from loved ones.. .biko to those of us alive lets not leave our lives to pls nobody
True. Human beings are very wonderful people. They praise you to high heavens while you are alive but the moment death comes every one forgets you and your family within the twinkle of an eye.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by aftatechbiz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rest in Peace

Best and cheapest bulk sms for your business, church and organization
@ www.aftasms.com
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by talk2percy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Na them, e no dey hard them to take life. They are so comfortable with taking human life for my liking.
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by addizzle(f): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
thesicilian:

True. Human beings are very wonderful people. They praise you to high heavens while you are alive but the moment death comes every one forgets you and your family within the twinkle of an eye.
yes oo my dear.. .lost a friend just 2wks ago n now his best friend goes to diff shows n post so many pictures looking too happy.. .still gaht me wondering.. .is dis really how we forget d deadliving my life like no man Biz now
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by taurusmena1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Chief detective detector...I hail u
Amanda24:
Is even possible it was done by you the reporter.human being are not to be trusted at all.
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by DimFemmy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
thesicilian:

Yes. He should have looked dead in the pictures he took weeks or months before he was stabbed.

You are wicked! !!
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Jabioro: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mission omitted for self praises...and you are a lawyer...l pity your opened court argument ..if you happened to meet cunny one, you will be thrown off your feet..,dancing off beat is crime

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Jabioro: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
DimFemmy:

You are wicked! !!
His literally wicked..l can't stop laughing...pure comedy on serious matter.
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Mryacks: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
thesicilian:
Your long story is more about how you were called to bar (congratulations, by the way ) than about the deceased. You still didn't tell us what led to his being stabbed to death, or by whom.

Damn...thought it was only me who was patiently reading to get to the part of how he was stabbed...whew! RIP Meigemu

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
R.I.P..he most be a #yorubademon trying to snatch somebodies chick
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by sonofthegods: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
this guy is suspect..... arrest him now!
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
internationalman:
He looks pretty happy and doesn't look dead to me..

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by airprinz(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
Who stabbed him to death?
his beards stab him to death.

I tink some qsts som of yhu ask here doesnt need answer
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by oyinkel(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
It is suicidal to be at lonely areas in abuja after dusk. I am a living witness to this fact. Sadly the guy did not live to narrate his ordeal.

On July 30th, I decided to go on an evening walk, at about 7pm. I was accosted by hoodlum meters away from my estate along airport road. Was stabbed severally, I took a stab wound to my chest, it missed my heart by a few inch.

My walk ended in national hospital Abuja. Interestingly, about 10 other persons, with similar incident were brought into trauma resource on same night.

This guys carrying out the attack can't speak English, so their council is to immobilize their victims and ransack them for whatever they can find. They are usually armed with cutlasses, knives and they carry out their operation on motorcycle (okada)

My advice to everyone in and around abuja is to avoid lonely spot after dusk, if whatever reason you are stranded in such area, start running till you find a place that is relatively safe.

May the soul of the departed rest on in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by charles2044: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
RIP to the dead! Maigamu is actually a transporter and you are his package the needs to be delivered
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by cbright4real(f): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rip
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by bamoski(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
thesicilian:

Yes. He should have looked dead in the pictures he took weeks or months before he was stabbed.

That dude's IQ is -1

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by bamoski(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
ogorwyne:
Really saddening. RIP

should I?
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
All I can see is nice guy cabby man
Girls like dis kind guy
He takes them around and wait for them
They know he hopes to be a lover
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by obindomanya(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Amanda24:
Is even possible it was done by you the reporter.human being are not to be trusted at all.
na waa o
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
he look's like uncircumcised terrorist
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by iswallker(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cab guy....

shocked
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by sapientia(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2017
This lady better becareful. This is Nigeria.. Our police dont carryout investigations oo.. She can be picked as the last person that saw him alive..

One need to becareful in Nigeria till after this all time low governance we have since 1999.

God comfort his family.
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2017
addizzle:
RIP sir.. Just wait n see how his memory will be erased soon even from loved ones.. .biko to those of us alive lets not leave our lives to pls nobody
You are on point, I like this

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by gpandrewdjgp: 12:58am On Dec 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
What did he did that makes them to stabbed him?I'm sure he didn't did anything to them, wicked people

What did he did that makes them to stabbed him?

Bro check ur spellings
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by triple996(m): 1:57am On Dec 16, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
he look's like uncircumcised terrorist
This is totally unnecessary
I don't need any proof to know that u r desperately seeking 4 attention

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:02am On Dec 16, 2017
triple996:
This is totally unnecessary I don't need any proof to know that u r desperately seeking 4 attention
just gerrout of here tangerine like u
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by cassidy1996(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2017
Amanda24:

detective Amanda, you are smart

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Till u catch am.. That is where Nigeria failed.
HtwoOw:
Whoever stabbed that guy should rot in jail
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by columbus007(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Na dis call to bar girl kill dis guy undecided
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by brodalikeme(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2017
RIP to the dead. Life is very cheap in our clime nowadays, we should all be vigilant and prayerful. My own concern is even the increase in the rate of ritual killings.
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by pretty16(f): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Good looking guy, that looked so full of life. Oh! what a life.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.