Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (59747 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Wizberg12(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
i
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
g1033:
good evening everyone.
Am really sorry for intruding.
Guys pls I need your help. my mom lost her job a month ago
And things have been really hard for us. infact we have no idea of how things are going to look like this Christmas.
So pls am begging if anyone can just assist us in anyway you can: be it foodstuff or money,
We will be really grateful.
U can reach me via mavedele29@gmail.
Guys pls help cry am only doing this to assist my
Mom since am not old enough to work.
Am begging. cry
Nairalanders, D Guy Say Make Una Help Am .
Una Dey Like His Post , Shey Dat Na Money Ni

Abeg Guy , I Dont Ave Enof Wit Me Hia And No Atm On Nairaland .
Pls Manage Dis 10K

Kkkkkkkkkk " Hope Its Complete ? If I Dont Take Care Of U , Who Will
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by slurity1: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
in my language we call it 'showoff'

no hair on the ground
now I know where you came from
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by slurity1: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
in my language we call it 'showoff'

no hair on the ground
now I know where you came from
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Collins10(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Why shears ?? Why not scissors. .
So you didn't catch the humour/show-off there?
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
g1033:
good evening everyone.
And things have been really hard for us. infact we have no idea of how things are going to look like this Christmas.
So pls am begging if anyone can just assist us in anyway you can: be it foodstuff or money,
U can reach me via mavedele29@gmail.com
Am begging. cry

Come, is ur sense paining you?
Does this place look like a market?

Come on get out of here. Scammer!

Yu coming to a faceless forum to beg for food..
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
They just want to make news for us.
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Abeg help am out since he think say na 28 years he still dey
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by wilsonAlo: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Willywilly o. Danbroba
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol..crazy family and lovely one at that!!
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by blackaxe78: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Rubbish!

And she cant cut his neck

oh oh o...... She believes she is the only one grin grin grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Pyrusdrago(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2017
MisterDreamz:
Somebody help me...I didn't laugh!

...besides,Oshodi has another geographical location now cheesy

I swear down grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by olamariamjonez(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2017
What a childish and childlike silicon attitude.
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by daddyzgal(f): 12:58am On Dec 16, 2017
She dinnor wear bra
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Ugbavihi: 1:24am On Dec 16, 2017
People laugh in naija comedy nowadays not because it is funny but because the people intended to laugh before seeing the comedy.....
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 3:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Barber now use tape rule ba,ngwanu

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by fernandooleku(m): 4:17am On Dec 16, 2017
g1033:
good evening everyone.
U can reach me via mavedele29@gmail.com
Am begging. cry
which one is u are not old enough to work? small small pikin wey no reach u dey push wheelbarrow for mile12, some dey hawk gala for traffic simply bcoz they see begging for alms as a dirty thing
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by fernandooleku(m): 4:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Richardabbey:
Nairalanders, D Guy Say Make Una Help Am .
Una Dey Like His Post , Shey Dat Na Money Ni

Abeg Guy , I Dont Ave Enof Wit Me Hia And No Atm On Nairaland .
Pls Manage Dis 10K

Kkkkkkkkkk " Hope Its Complete ? If I Dont Take Care Of U , Who Will

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by PeckEmma(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2017
nice picture what a lovely family
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by amahthelma(f): 6:14am On Dec 16, 2017
When you marry your best friend you guys will understand each other and play like kids and happiness keeps flowing just like diz klint guy and iz wife
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2017
When you realize your name is fading and you want to rekindle it, this is what you do.
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by debolayinka(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2017
lilbest4:
Klint was never a funny comedian. He missed his calling as a village palmwine tapper. I don't know what's hilarious about this lame foto

Savage. Even His shadow funny pass your favorite comedian.
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by franklingud(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Na so dis guy come dey stupid so tee he blow.

Na wa oo!

Nzuzu na enye ego ooo!

grin grin grin grin

Onye obuna zuzu bezie ezuzu na!! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations / Who Remembers Iyabo Momoh In "Papa Ajasco"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.