Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (59736 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by abefedammy: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Klint Da Drunk’s wife, Lilien shared these hilarious photos of her ‘cutting’ his hair with shears on Instagram.

She wroteon Instagram;
“#SideHustle……#Facts
I’m also a professional barber on the side…… This hustle MUST PAY ooh….  Thank you @klintdadrunk my very patient and loyal client.  Pls repost this picture until it gets to every household. We are available for home service as well  Come and “Barb” your Christmas hair#MultiTalented #HairStylist #MagicFingers #FashionDesigner #BarbequeParty #ChristmasHair”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/see-hilarious-photos-of-klint-da-drunk.html

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by PheezyLee(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
So funny that I forgot to laugh

249 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Why shears ?? Why not scissors. .
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by goggleit: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Drunkenness run in their family cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
in my language we call it 'showoff'

no hair on the ground

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by mazimee(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

no hair on the ground

Your language indeed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by mazimee(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
I just like Klint the Drunk, not just because he is commedian.

He has a good looking family too, upon all his worwor grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by nero2face: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice clean up, allso remember his armpit and the other one too

63 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Larrey(f): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

no hair on the ground
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by internationalman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
My favourite 'night of a thousand laugh' ever was when he wore a police uniform and teased them...

He later ended up dancing break dance in the uniform... I never knew he could dance..

The drunk that never drinks.

74 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by 48noble(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
I heard him let's give my fans something to talk about
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
No single piece of hair on the floor and you think you're doing me, It's yourselves you're doing.

Pretty lady.

7 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
goggleit:
Drunkenness run in their family cool
haha grin

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
cool

These celebrities would do anything to be on the news
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by kaycee125: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cool guy, I recall running into him earlier this year at my favourite spot. Humble and friendly cool

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by bart10: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Not hilarious angry
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Referendum50(f): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
I see no hair on the ground
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by BeReaSonAble(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
his job... comedy
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Somebody help me...I didn't laugh!

...besides,Oshodi has another geographical location now cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Valarmoghulis(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nawaooo so klint marry this girl last last
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Boland(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oh well, he has a pretty wife.

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by owomida1: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dem no get money to buy petrol for their chain-saw?

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
PheezyLee:
So funny that I forgot to laugh

Me too.

Very dry

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by greetings(f): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cool shots! I like the vibes it gives.
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
See his dirty house

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by rawtouch: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
angry
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Amosjaj(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shît
Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by loadedvibes: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
See fine wife o

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Sew his dirty house
Knew something like this will show up

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
When she finish shaving under angle 70,they should tell us ...

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Klint was never a funny comedian. He missed his calling as a village palmwine tapper. I don't know what's hilarious about this lame foto

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.