Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers (59753 Views)

Nedu Wazobia's Bulge Photo Got Fans Talking / Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by made4naija(f): 5:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has continued to serve his fans with hot photos of himself.

He took to his Instagram page hours ago to share new sexy photos of himself in a black see-through top and blue jeans but some of his followers noticed something unusual about the photos.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/bobrisky-shares-sexy-photos-of-himself-but-his-followers-notice-something

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Anigreat: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

I heard he now menstruate through his anus.

With his rod dangling inbetween his legs.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Jul 05, 2018
What is wrong with this boy?
Well, it is not his fault.
Na bloggers cause am....

232 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by pyyxxaro: 5:22am On Jul 05, 2018
See his face in the 3rd pix

I like slide tackle am join that window , make that e crayfish leg break

He should just use knife to cut off his John Thomas so that he wud be more comfortable undecided

Foooooolish foool

21 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Drakkernoir: 5:28am On Jul 05, 2018
And his parents did naming ceremony for this one oh...... SMH.

12 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by anibi9674: 5:40am On Jul 05, 2018
and they did oworwo for this one.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Yian1(m): 5:51am On Jul 05, 2018
I bet he don bleach im brain join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by HonAdeli(m): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2018
SMH for naija bloggers, this news is irrelevant. He has a dick so?
He is a guy using makeup and human hair to deceive the pubic.

18 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 05, 2018
This guy is already taking hormone changing drugs, next you'll know, he'll become transgender

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Joshmodest(m): 5:57am On Jul 05, 2018
sometimes checking all this bobrisky outfits makes me feel guilty ...all of a sudden

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2018
grin

What's wrong with it? If he still got a muddy yam simply bcoz he is NOT a post op sha..

He is not a tranny, he is a gay. cool

I bet when that muddy yam is erect, that monstrous meat is much phatter than most NL men's kondo tongue NA LIE ABI?

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by englishmart(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Bro, see your John Thomas for one side? What is john Thomas? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by englishmart(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2018
this Bobrisky of a Lady is a very funny boy. grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by gidzbobby: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2018
I also noticed that most of his pictures, he snaps and post are taken at Ozone (E-Centre), sabo yaba, 3rd floor. Like he just goes there almost everyday.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Factfinder1(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If only nairaland and other blogs can ignore this guy and mind their business like me if only Nigerians don't celebrate mediocrity and follow this guy in mass on social media to make him feel he is living a good life this guy would have been tired by now and would have gone back to being a sane boy with a correct head on his neck.....

13 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by flexyrule(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Instead of Camel toe, he's got a HOTDOG.

13 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Oblitz(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2018
hmmm.

he even wore a bra on an empty chest grin

Click on the link on my signature for stamped concrete at affordable rates.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Dacronym(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2018
We can do this guys
If you really don't care just and pass

It must not enter page 1 oh

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by LazyNairalander(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Wakanda thing is this nah? Things that make fp on nairaland this days are just too ridicules.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Akeos(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2018
i dont know why everyone is paying attention to this transgendered...
May God forgive her and make HE repent fast
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Bossontop(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2018
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by phemmyfour: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Drakkernoir:
And his parents did naming ceremony for this one oh...... SMH.
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by nairavsdollars(f): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2018
You are all jealous of him lol

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by kolafolabi(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2018
He needs to know he is a man..So why dressing like a woman..Don't know why bloggers are promoting him

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by viktagorion: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari must go!

Go and get your Pvc guys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by tolexy007(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by anibi9674: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2018
ok.
Re: Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2018
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him / Banky W's Look On Set Of 'Sugar Rush' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.