Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar (471 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / PHOTO: Muslim Lady Denied Being Called To The Nigerian Bar For Wearing Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar by yazach: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
My Daughter Zubaida Mahmoud at the ceremony admitting her to the New York Bar earlier this year...the controversy here on Hijab is needless. - The President of the Nigerian Bar Association, Abubakar Balarabe Mahmoud (SAN)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212972081851078&set=a.1321105522024.43109.1662394672&type=3&theater

Re: Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar by biazarre(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
wy ar u Muslim guys crying over dis hijab ish wen there ar so many wrong things u should cry abt in this country...

I pray u break loose...!!!
Re: Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
shocked

Why are Muslims so obsessed with this hijab of a thing? It seems they worship the hijab more than the religion itself.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar by segebase(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
xc
Re: Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar by yazach: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
biazarre:
wy ar u Muslim guys crying over dis hijab ish wen there ar so many wrong things u should cry abt in this country...

I pray u break loose...!!!

Don't forget that you also cry about islamization which is a mere headache for you

But hijjab is part of our religion so stop being happy when Muslim right is being denied
Re: Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar by yazach: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bosun:
shocked

Why are Muslims so obsessed with this hijab of a thing? It seems they worship the hijab more than the religion itself.

The same way you are obsessed with islamization
Re: Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
yazach:

The same way you are obsessed with islamization

Islam is one out of many religion that preaches peace. Unfortunately, people like you have bastardized the religion with your nefarious activities. You people should repent. Stop worshipping hijab but practice Islam. If not, Tie bao grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Lady Admitted To New York Bar by biazarre(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
yazach:

Don't forget that you also cry about islamization which is a mere headache for you

But hijjab is part of our religion so stop being happy when Muslim right is being denied

ask me to show u who can rant like hell n I will point to a Muslim friend...
can u compare converting all d people in a country where we ave even more than 2 religion to Muslim with hijab ish?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recently Approved International Certification Programs / Help!! Please Who Knows The Meaning Of "Cool Blue" / Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql - Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.