Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) (37011 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In Libya For Armed Robbery / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Two Male African Migrants Wearing Women’s Hijab Arrested In Libya [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Oria1999: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
gbosaa:

grin grin grin grin grin

It’s an insult to label me Afonja, are you crazy angry

It’s amazing how Edo men and women would travel all the way through Sahara desert, cross the Mediterranean Sea to sell their wares in far away Italy. You people will make more money selling and shining Kongos in the streets of Lagos and Abuja. Why risk your life, waste millions, end in Tripoli only for Arabs to enslave and shine your kongos without even giving you lots decent beds to sleep on after hard days work of battering your groins and when you get rescued by NGOs, you’ll end up coming back into Abuja or Lagos with polythene bags full of dusty and unwashed clothes.
Trash and obviously dont have a life.Edo kill you and how is your business if they travel idiot? Useless pig .

1 Like

Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Caseless: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
cocolacec:

Operating a Brothel is illegal in Muslim countries they should be dealt with under the arm of the law.
the Libyans want that. Did they not kill Gaddafi?

1 Like

Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oria1999:
Trash and obviously dont have a life.Edo kill you and how is your business if they travel idiot? Useless pig .

Are you from Edo state? Do you live in Italy

1 Like

Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by 360command: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why is it Libyan pictures are not always clear. As if they are using those Nokia symbian phones..
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Oria1999: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
gbosaa:

Are you from Edo state? Do you live in Italy
You obviously dont have a brain.
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
hazan041:
open this thread to say some thing meaningful not

checking names or start tribalism

#onenigeria
#hausa #igbo #Yoruba
#Others
#wazobia

Modified
To those quoting me that is there only three ethnics in Nigeria my answer is no....
But these three are the most populated ones

thanks
its surely that Igbo's re the ones running the brothel,Wetin Igbo man no fit do cos of money?
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oria1999:
You obviously dont have a brain.

Useless people. I heard that your sisters do some kind of promotions every Saturdays called ‘Edo Puzzy 4 Pizzas’!! in the streets of Bologna.Is this true? Pls kindly confirm this, I’ve been arguing with one idiot here since yesterday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
TEYA:

Libyans said they didn't want gadaffi, you Nigerians that have an undying love for crime and corrupt politicians insist gadaffi is the best thing ever to happen to humanity. You for kukuma carry gadaffi make him president of Nigeria now. Funny set of people!
don't be an hypocrite,most Libyans wants gadaffi,few ones backed by western forces were the ones staging the foolish protest,now I think they re enjoying the democracy american brought to them
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Oria1999: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
gbosaa:

Useless people. I heard that your sisters do some kind of promotions every Saturdays called ‘Edo Puzzy 4 Pizzas’!! in the streets of Bologna.Is this true? Pls kindly confirm this, I’ve been arguing with one idiot here since yesterday.
Useless bastard continue worry about other people. Keep putting your frustrations on others.
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oria1999:
Useless bastard continue worry about other people.

Answer the question mister man. Do you guys and I mean your oloshos and their pimps accept boxes of pizzas in exachange for Edo puzzys.
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Oria1999: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
gbosaa:

Answer the question mister man. Do you guys and I mean your oloshos and their pimps accept boxes of pizzas in exachange for Edo puzzys.
Answer my question why are Yorubas so ugly and dirty? Fetish useless coward people. You are so lame next. ...
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
proclivity:

i strongly disagree with you..... we need to think and act progressively

MAYBE, BUT WE STILL NEED PRAYERS.
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oria1999:
Answer my question why are Yorubas so ugly and dirty? Fetish useless coward people. You are so lame next. ...

Stop mentioning Yoruba people here. They didn’t send your sisters to Italy to shine Kongo.

You all amaze me. You suffer in Libya and Italy then come back with small change but then lose it all spraying money at strippers at Club Joker. You are not just useless, you are clowns.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Oria1999: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
gbosaa:

Stop mentioning Yoruba people here. They didn’t send your sisters to Italy to shine Kongo.

You all amaze me. You suffer in Libya and Italy then come back with small change but then lose it all spraying money at strippers at Club Joker. You are not just useless, you are clowns.
You are a frustrated human being. They are still far better than your useless ugly yoruba dirty women who Bleep around in their marriage. Yoruba men are the most unfaithful men in the world and most of their kids are born bastard like you. See mumu mentioning jokers when there are alot of clubs and bobrisky in your land.
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by Etornam: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
post=63323901:
Five African migrants have been arrested in Libya for turning a rented house to a brothel for migrants.

The illegal migrants, three men and two women were arrested by police in Tarhuna city on Wednesday, December 13.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-five-african-migrants-arrested.html

Is Libya not an African country? The headline doesn't sound right. Its like saying Five African Migrants arrested in Nigeria
Re: Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) by TEYA: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
adedehinbo:
don't be an hypocrite,most Libyans wants gadaffi,few ones backed by western forces were the ones staging the foolish protest,now I think they re enjoying the democracy american brought to them

You lie! Most Libyans wanted Gadaffi out! There was rampant corruption in Libya by 2011 and unemployment rate rose to 30%. Human right abuse was rampant, hundreds of protesters were killed by gadaffi and so bad was the situation that several of his cabinet members resigned and joined the opposition. Libyans were tired of this annoying sit tight dictator who many libayans refered to as the mad dog. For your information they are enjoying the democracy. D
Have you ever heard of Libyans running to Italy or Spain? They are only separated from italy by the sea, but they are not desperate to go there. It is we Nigerians that will sell our inheritance to enter Libya. They are proud of their country while we are here calling our country a zoo. Well the Libyan are showing us how animals in the zoo should be treated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Armed Robbers In Imo(photo) / Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics) / Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.