Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa (83400 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Teenager Kills Step-Mother In Lafia, Nasarawa, Cut Her Throat With Kitchen Knife / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by dre11(m): 5:31am On Sep 12, 2020
A mechanic in Lafia, Nasarawa State, John Simon, has got more than he bargained for as a customer’s car he drove to a brothel in the New Nyanya area of the state was stolen.

City Round learnt that Simon was in the middle of an overnight romp with a sex worker, Stella Emeerga, when the 2014 Toyota Camry car was taken away by three men in connivance with Emeerga.

It was gathered that Simon, a father of two, stopped by at the brothel while travelling to Abuja to deliver the vehicle to his customer who is a car dealer.

While he was drunk in the brothel, one of the accomplices reportedly sneaked in and picked the car key on the floor.

At dawn, when he did not find the car where it was parked, Simon reported the incident at the New Nyanya Police Station and he and Emeerga were arrested.

After months of investigation at the station without headway, the owner of the car was said to have petitioned the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, and the case was transferred to IG’s Intelligence Response Team.

One of the suspects, Monday Francis, recently arrested by the operatives owned up to the crime during an interview with City Round during the week.

The 30-year-old suspect said the theft was planned together with Emeerga, noting that the car was with a member of the gang who is still at large.

He stated, “We were four including Stella (Emeerga) that planned to steal the car when the driver (Simon) arrived at the brothel. We planned to make it look as if Stella was innocent. I pretended that I wanted water from her and she came out of her room while one of us quietly opened the door and took the car key.

“Stella told us that the man was drunk and that we could try. Dodo and Ezekiel took the car away. They gave it to one buyer who is on the run. Boys hang around the brothel to steal from anyone who is careless. Most of them will sleep off. We will enter their rooms and steal their valuables.”

Dare to be different as a sickle cell warrior
But Emeerga, 25, who said Simon had been her customer for over a year, denied conniving with the gang to steal the car.

She said she did not realise the vehicle had been stolen until in the morning when she discovered that a piece of cloth she used to block a big hole on her door had been removed.

She stated, “That day, Simon saw me hanging outside the brothel waiting for a customer. He took me and his friend, Junior, to an ATM point in Maraba to withdraw money. We came back and stayed outside till around 12am. I told him that I want to go and sleep as I was feeling cold. He told me that he wanted to sleep with me that night. I resisted but since there was no customer, I obliged him.

“Around 1am, I heard someone knock at my door. I ignored it but the person knocked again. It turned out to be Francis. I opened the door and explained to him that I have a guest. He then asked me if I had water and I said no.

“He pleaded with me to help him collect water from the bar. I followed him and locked my door because I know bad boys might enter my room. Simon was awake but lying down. I came back and we slept. In the morning, our landlady knocked at my door that I should bring my N1,500 levy. We normally contribute N1,500 every month to settle security men.

“I discovered that a hole on my door was opened. I normally used cloth to block it. I never knew that something had happened. It was when Simon finished bathing and could not find the key that I realised that someone could have accessed my room through that hole. We went outside and discovered that the car was no longer where it was parked. We went to New Nyaya Police Station and reported the matter. They took our statement and detained us.”

Narrating how she went into prostitution, Emeerga said she was married with two children before things took a drastic turn in 2015 when her husband became mentally ill.

Emeerga said, “He was in the university to do a degree programme when he became mad. He killed one of my children and I returned to my parents’ house. I was not doing anything, so one of my friends in Nasarawa asked me to come over last November. I knew that she is a prostitute and I started hustling too.

“I have lost count of the number of men I have slept with but in a day if the market is booming, I get up to eight persons. The amount we charge depends on the bargaining power. If there is no customer especially during this coronavirus period that men ran away, we collect N500 per customer.”

In his account, Simon said he saw Emeerga leaving the room but he did not suspect any criminal intent.

“I am a mechanic and a driver. My customer called me to drive his car to Abuja and I decided to relax a bit with Stella (Emeerga). I have known her for about a year. We stopped at a bar and drank.

“I didn’t know anyone entered her room. I saw her when she left, but I didn’t bother to stand up. She came back and we made love after which I slept off. It was when I woke up that I discovered that the key was missing.”

PUNCH

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:35am On Sep 12, 2020
I don’t blame her. No be naija again. May God deliver you all, both the fucker and the fuckee...

Fake pastor on this trend

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by yenereal(m): 5:40am On Sep 12, 2020
grin

5 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Omihanifa: 5:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Toto don put this one for problem undecided

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by majamajic(m): 5:45am On Sep 12, 2020
The price came down everywhere , in Lagos now it's N500 too from N800/ 1000

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Righteousness89(m): 5:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Immorality and Immoral lifestyle Has been Destroying men and putting them in Captivity Since the days of Samson the Strong...

Sexual Immorality has Sent Great Men/ Women to their Early Graves...

Sexual Immorality has Crippled Great Destinies to a loaf of Bread...

Sexual Immorality has Collapsed Men From Exalted Position to Mediocrity

Sexual Immorality has Dimed the Bright Stars of men/Women

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to Mockery Homes..

Sexual Immorality has Damaged Men/Women Spirtually and Physically and has made them Walking Corpse..

Listen to me! This was just dropped in me for Somebody..
Many of you Likely have an arranged Immoral act for this weekend..
Some of you have packed your bags and lied to your Parents/ Guidian about your Movement!

Some of you guys have cleaned up the whole room and Waiting for her to come Spend the weekend!

Listen to me Attentively That Arrangement with that man or woman is about to Deflate and Destroy your life/ Destiny..

Don't do it!
Don't go for it!

Surrender to JESUS Christ..

Flee From Sexual Immorality...
Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness

285 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by decub: 5:48am On Sep 12, 2020
Prostitution and robbery are too close related!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by gambia(m): 5:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Village people on the beat grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by bioemmy: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2020
Wetin t**O go cause hen,
Ask Samson, David and the likes.

That one problem with most mechanics. They pose with customer's car, catch cruise and sometimes girls with it. But when kasala like this burst, they turn to "Mercy-seeking" people.

That car may have long been sold or refurnished that even when the owner sees it, he will find it to believe that he is looking at his car.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Juliusmomoh: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Eight person a day ? shocked ... I wonder why thunder is still dressing up.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Juliusmomoh: 6:21am On Sep 12, 2020
yenereal:
grin
Make i follow u laugh small grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Juliusmomoh: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Nawa o
E shock u ? .. E shock me too oo...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Juliusmomoh: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2020
bioemmy:
Wetin t**O go cause hen,
Ask Samson, David and the likes.

That one problem with most mechanics. They pose with customer's car, catch cruise and sometimes girls with it. But when kasala like this burst, they turn to "Mercy-seeking" people.

That car may have long been sold or refurnished that even when the owner sees it, he will find it to believe that he is looking at his car.
Some no de send at all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Juliusmomoh: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2020
majamajic:
The price came down everywhere , in Lagos now it's N500 too from N800/ 1000
How u take know undecided ... Make i no talk sha.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Jabioro: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2020
The of promiscuous man is greater lost of mind
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by chiommy123(f): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2020
those ashawo thread guys that watch it flow like a boss una better learn from simon

3 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Juliusmomoh: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Immorality and Immoral lifestyle Has been Destroying men and putting them in Captivity Since the days of Samson the Strong...

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to a Mockery Homes..

Sexual Immorality has Damaged Men/Women Spirtually and Physically and has made them Walking Corpse..

Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness
U nail it..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Juliusmomoh: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2020
chiommy123:
those ashawo thread guys that watch it flow like a boss una better learn from simon
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Ishilove: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Stella is lying through her teeth. Criminal. As for the Simon, in his next life he will stay away from prostitutes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by TheChameleon: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2020
grin

May our pricks not trafficate in the wrong direction.

In Jesus name... Insha Allah.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by shegzan(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2020
lol... I'm sure that he'd not try that mistake another time.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by solmus: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2020
Asewo and stealing
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Ahmed0336(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2020
grin angry
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by dhebo(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2020
8 customers a day multiplied by 7days= 56

56 customers a week multiplied by 4weeks=224

224 customers a month multiplied by 12months=2688 customers a year

If we take into cognizance that she might not get customers some days and might not work for some days. let's put it at 2600 customers a year... OSANOBUA O!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

As for the guy, I have nothing to say, Nigeria police will certainly have something to say to him

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by muller101(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2020
See the ugly bitch someone will pay to sleep with. Some people no get taste at all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by ozento: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to Mockery Homes..Righteousness89 always reminding us of Eternity anytime he placed comments. good one bro. keep it up. we all need to be reminded always that whatever we see or do today will be totally worthless when we die. wat is most impotant is the afterlife. yes! stick to God like an achor, and live happily ever after. as sinners,we need this brain & heart reseting eternall messages always. good bless you bro.

Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Vyzz: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2020
cool
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2020
See wetin toto dey cause. Not just any toto, but a public service toto for that matter. If the randy mechanic had quietly concentrated on the job he was paid for, we will not be here reading about his misfortune occasioned by his lustful foray into an unfortunate toto.

Men, stay away from strange women lest you end up like Brother Simon Dobodobo.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by wonuks(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.