Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” (4238 Views)

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Army Kills 3 Boko Haram Members, Captures Gun Trucks, Anti Aircraft Guns / Say Hello : To Quite Frankly The Dumbest Military Aquisition In World History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by russellino: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2017
funlord:
[s]

grin grin grin

The delusion of these people knows no bounds! Tufiakwa!

Get some knowledge so you don't make a fool of yourself. Was Jonathan president in 2003? I must be chatting with a toddler or stark illiterate

The Origins Of Boko Haram

www.saharareporters.com/2014/03/31/short-history-boko-haram

"Towards the end of 2003, the group had a communal clash with the Kanama community over fishing rights which led to police involvement. In the crisis which followed, they defeated the police, which in turn led to the Army getting involved, and the group was defeated, the founder, Mohammed Ali, was killed, and the group "scattered", a few of the survivors, including a chap called Shekau, went north to training camps in the Sahara desert."
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by russellino: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

nigerian army would have defeated even gadhaffi libya when we get angry....sooo,you have no point here...the problem was politicians used our lifes to gamble in politics...lets call a spade a spade....we still have many outdated jets that can still cause much harm to enemies....

we have enough artillery to level a city......we shouldnt allow politicians to play with our lifes to get something....

You are just ignorant my guy. Go and read more. Don't always be in a hurry reply people. You end up looking daft
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2017
russellino:

You are just ignorant my guy. Go and read more. Don't always be in a hurry reply people. You end up looking daft

look..hating yourself and telling others to hate themselfs too will not work....many blacks are getting proud to be black now.....

you will be alone and other blacks will not care what happens to you in the world....
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by funlord(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
russellino:

Get some knowledge so you don't make a fool of yourself. Was Jonathan president in 2003? I must be chatting with a toddler or stark illiterate

The Origins Of Boko Haram

www.saharareporters.com/2014/03/31/short-history-boko-haram

"Towards the end of 2003, the group had a communal clash with the Kanama community over fishing rights which led to police involvement. In the crisis which followed, they defeated the police, which in turn led to the Army getting involved, and the group was defeated, the founder, Mohammed Ali, was killed, and the group "scattered", a few of the survivors, including a chap called Shekau, went north to training camps in the Sahara desert."
[/s]

Abeg shut up and wait for other nairalanders to come and decapitate you and your sensless post! I don't have time to engage shallow minds! grin
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by russellino: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

Abeg shut up and wait for other nairalanders to come and decapitate you and your sensless post! I don't have time to engage shallow minds! grin

Hahahahaha!!!! This one is begging for help from other nairalanders grin grin grin All these village urchins sef
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by russellino: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

look..hating yourself and telling others to hate themselfs too will not work....many blacks are getting proud to be black now.....

you will be alone and other blacks will not care what happens to you in the world....

I am now convinced that you are not only Ignorant but most likely high af grin
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by otil1: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2017
All of you, stop bickering and get your PVC. It's Buhari that divided us. Nigeria has never been so divided.
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2017
russellino:

I am now convinced that you are not only Ignorant but most likely high af grin

grin grin grin...you funny...i like you.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

i think he overslammed is head to white jeeeeeeeesuuuus christ.... grin grin grin...

thats why he is confused and typing such nonesense... grin grin grin grin...too much headslamming is not good ooooooo.... grin grin grin grin...

or na headbanging...??... grin grin grin grin grin

LMFAO
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2017
SSBN:

LMFAO

kiiikikikiki...they are funny people.... grin grin grin grin....normaly they give me an headache...but today,am in a good mood.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by baralatie(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2017
SSBN:
The DShK 12.7mm heavy machine gun packs one hell of a punch. It is used by the Nigerian army on multiple different platforms, from the infantry role to vehicles to anti aircraft systems.

This Russian built weapon is very good at being able to provide heavy support to not only ground troops but to air troops.

Design for suppression of light skin vehicles and troops, we see the gun on almost every Nigerian army vehicle. Its 12.7mm rounds can do some serious damage, able to punch through some amour and potential air targets, against Infanry its just flat out deadly.

The sights of this beast is quite frightening, we are talking of ranges of nearly up to 2 km, you can put this round down rang for suppression of enemy forces. The sound it produces is so loud troops sometimes wear plugs. The muscle velocity of this gun means it can engage low flying aircrafts, drones etc.

DefenseNigeria.com
wonderful

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by lereinter(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2017
chinjo:
These are some of the weapons purchased by GEJ to combat Boko Haram. Propaganda can bring u to power but it can not guarantee you reelection.

i thought u wanted to say gej designed the machine
but when u say gej purchased the arms the money used was his personnal capital abi ?
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

fact remains that moroon failed...how can you allow radicals to conquer so much areas before doing something..??...

jonathan can not be forgiving...the goverment must know that we will not forgive their mistakes,or else they will keep on repeating it....

dont forgive them anything..i believe in an eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth,a hair for an hair...anything else is nonesense to me.... angry angry angry...
Check this fact. Nigeria was the 4th most terrorized country under GEJ, but the 3rd under buhari. Who is really fighting terrorism?
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
boko haram is finished...what they are doing now is targeting soft targets,retreat and target again.....

to realy defeat boko haram,nigeria must invade neighboring countries.....cameroon is not strong,niger republic is a joke,chad..??...chad is mostly desert....nigeria is the main goal here...not other countries....

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:
boko haram is finished...what they are doing now is targeting soft targets,retreat and target again.....

to realy defeat boko haram,nigeria must invade neighboring countries.....cameroon is not strong,niger republic is a joke,chad..??...chad is mostly desert....nigeria is the main goal here...not other countries....

Very well said bro. Nigeria need not invade, Just push for regime change. Democratically elected leaders will not dance to the whims and caprice of France or it her external powers seeking to destabilise the region via proxy. The people will not stand for it. This is why France has worked over the years to keep those two autocrats in power for 30 years, they know no sane country will give in to the demands of a power that has destroyed the very fabric of their culture, force them to pay colonial taxes and kweo their treasuries in French banks.
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
SSBN:

Very well said bro.

we just need to keep on telling them facts...even if they dont believe it...nigeria is the juwel here,the spoil,the war booty....

wheather nigerians like to look down on themselfs doesnt matter...others see you as trophy to be collected....

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by gabng(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Taa...

And yet people like ex-CNS is returning back his father's money abi?

chinjo:
These are some of the weapons purchased by GEJ to combat Boko Haram. Propaganda can bring u to power but it can not guarantee you reelection.
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
SSBN:

Very well said bro. Nigeria need not invade, Just push for regime change. Democratically elected leaders will not dance to the whims and caprice of France or it her external powers seeking to destabilise the region via proxy. The people will not stand for it. This is why France has worked over the years to keep those two autocrats in power for 30 years, they know no sane country will give in to the demands of a power that has destroyed the very fabric of their culture, force them to pay colonial taxes and kweo their treasuries in French banks.

as in this countries..??...i dont think nigerians have that much understanding to achieve that.....you need to have interest for your neighbors to even know their weakneses....heck,they dont even have interest for other tribes in nigeria....nigerians are too egocentric to even think that way.....

look how long it took them to even go a coalition with other neigboring countries to fight boko haram..

this would have been the first thing americans would do...
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

as in this countries..??...i dont think nigerians have that much understanding to achieve that.....you need to have interest for your neighbors to even know their weakneses....heck,they dont even have interest for other tribes in nigeria....nigerians are too egocentric to even think that way.....

look how long it took them to even go a coalition with other neigboring countries to fight boko haram..

this would have been the first think americans would do...

Regime change entails giving support amd empowering the opposition? Albeit clandestinely. If Paul Biya can funnel millions of dollars in ransome to Boko Haram in staged kidnappings, Nigeria should be able to empower the persecuted people of Southern Cameroonians.
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
SSBN:

Regime change entails giving support amd empowering the opposition? Albeit clandestinely. If Paul Biya can funnel millions of dollars in ransome to Boko Haram in staged kidnappings, Nigeria should be able to empower the persecuted people of Southern Cameroonians.

go explain that to nigerian leaders...they will fight each other because of the cost.......then you will have some that will get too scared of france or even anything white....didnt you noticed when you mention anything white to christian nigerians,they go into panic mode..

nigeria own na mental issues...not realy about fighting....didnt you noticed they fight best when they can fight for western nations but not themselves....??....
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
i am still the opinion that nigerian leaders suffer inferiority complex just as the citizens....no difference......

i dont think its only nigerians suffer this complex sef...practicaly all blacks suffer it...

their issues is much deeper.....

watch the video below...then you would understand more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
i dont think buying new weapons will solve anything so long we have this mental issues...we could end up even using it against each other... undecided..

this is how delicate the situation of the black race is.... undecided
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by tsdarkside(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
first you have to bring them to love themselves in their black skin and hate anything that is not black...i know it sounds crazy,but thats the only way to get rid of inferiority complex....russia does it,china does it,india does it...remember the indians hunted you down when you pissed them off...??..how many nigerians are ready to hunt indians down when they piss you off in nigeria..??

why dont you too....?....
Re: Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” by Adminisher: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
chinjo:

I don't want to be insulting but there is too much ignorance on Nairaland. Why are young people so ignorant in Nigeria?. Na curse.
Nigeria Army started using this class of weapons for air defense in 1967. In 1967, GEJ was in primary school. Stop annoying people with ignorance.

Conventional armies were buying Dushkas as commonly as Ak47 rifles for many decades. It is an old weapon. It only really became very popular when Libyan militias began looting Gadhaffis armouries and mounting them on Toyota Hilux vehicles.

If you say GEJ bought Dushkas for NA you are actually insulting him and Nigeria. It is not a sophisticated weapon. It is only deadly weapon because of it fits the rudimentary operational technique of insurgents and militants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore / Obiano Presents ₦141.9 Billion As 2022 Budget / Labour Party Flogging APC And PDP In Eti-osa Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.