Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 (41450 Views)

MTV Base Top 20 Nigerian Artistes Of 2019 / MTV Base Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks Of 2018 / UPDATED LIST - 2017 List Of All Illuminati Members In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by MrRhymes101(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Even if she disagrees with the list, she doesn't have to bring feminism into it... wedding MC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Jasperro(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2017
She deserves more than that, maybe @ #3 spot is cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Delaw135: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Go girl.. Don't mind dem. I dey always enjoy your part in dat olamide song... Are they not entertained?simple yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Make she kuku cry nah
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by echelons(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Her songs are average at Best.. There are far better albums/tracks this year and they're not all done by the guys.
She can't compare her outing this year to Simi's.

Tiwa, Be Humble, Sit down!

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by ojuikwu: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Get Lost Ashawo,smellin Pussy

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by eulogy: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2017
slawomir:

the truth is that naija songs are garbage not only that of tiwa
I hardly listen to naija jams.
except 2face
2face no dey sing rubbish? They are all d same abeg.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Berlyn1(f): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2017
exguest:

Niniola and Simi i agree but yemi lipsrsealed That one sings rubbish thank God for better beats in her life.
I thought I was the only one who doesn't like her yemi is just a noise maker

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by XYZo: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2017
Threebear:
To be honest she should be higher, she had some of the biggest hits of the year.
But why are Nigerian women always quick to use their gender to create sympathy?
Beyonce ,Adele, Taylor Swift are arguably the best sellers in music today and all three are women ,instead of trying to create unnecessary drama by always clinging to the travails of womanhood, why not work harder and make greater impact, like the aforementioned women .

Bro, uve said it all. A woman is in a Lil hook and the next thing she remembers is " it is because I'm a woman "

That's shiiiiite angry If she feels she should rank better, has she checked others on the list and see if some were also supposed to rank better from her judgement?

This is too puerile angry

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Berlyn1(f): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2017
exguest:

Niniola and Simi i agree but yemi lipsrsealed That one sings rubbish thank God for better beats in her life.
I thought I was the only one who doesn't like her yemi is just a noise maker

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Naturalobserver(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Simi is talent lyrically nd voice wise
Yemi Alade is a hustler nd performer
Niniola is both talent nd performer
Tiwa Savage is Tiwa savage grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by udemzyudex(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Tiwa ugly garbage is overstated and she do not even deserve to be top twenty.
The only good music she did in 2017 is malo and it became a hit because of WizKid..

She is the least talented female musician in Nigeria..

yemi alade, niniola and simi are the best in Africa..

These three ladies brings up the Africa vibe in their songs just like fela and WizKid, they are not fake like onicha Beyonce, which is tiwa garbage.

LOL.. Keep ranting but deep inside, you she is one of the best.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2017
slawomir:

the truth is that naija songs are garbage not only that of tiwa
I hardly listen to naija jams.
except 2face

Even Tuface na average in my estimation , I prefer Asha's songs to Tuface any day any time

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by JayCynic(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Brown14:

oya clap for yourself.
yemi,niniola and simi are all better than tiwa

You know nothing about good music, only a brawn like you would say Tiwa is better than Simi or Niniola. Listen to music not beats

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by udemzyudex(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2017
exguest:

LOL.. She has use her song to turn Nigerian girls to something else, I don't like her music but i like her choreography.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The randy hypocrite just accused MTV of being in debt.

I remember her crying to Azuka about how she had to hook up with her 'big uncle' just to get money to settle Teebillz debts.

Tiwa Savage is an overrated twàt whose music career needs to be salvaged.

I've never understood the hype of Tiwa Savage, her voice is quite annoying, her music is just there...vastly overrated if you ask me.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Tartie(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2017
Even with Rick ross on the video she still b numbr 17, naso the song com bad reach?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by jimyjames(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2017
why is she making all this noise, I don't like her cat voice undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The only good music she did in 2017 is malo and it became a hit because of WizKid..

These three ladies brings up the Africa vibe in their songs just like fela and WizKid, they are not fake like onicha Beyonce, which is tiwa garbage.
Yemi Alade over Tiwa Savage? Guy, you're drunk.

Tiwa got the best vocals in Nigeria. You don't know music.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2017
skimmy005:
she no even deserve to be on d top 20, witin she da sing sef wat is d meaning of make we scatta d place tonite, dance nd sweat'n like say na fight, we must to settle dis tin tonite, likr criously I no understand, u wan scatta d place at d same time u wan settle am.
c diz one!!
Oya drop any reasonable line dropped by wizkid or davido!!
Yet dem dey win international award...
Most afri-pop music lack content
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by MENTORCH(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Tartie:
Even with Rick ross on the video she still b numbr 17, naso the song com bad reach?

Which video?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by martineverest(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2017
Madam your MA lo is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Shut up,say d truth for once.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by skimmy005: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Souljeezy:

c diz one!!
Oya drop any reasonable line dropped by wizkid or davido!!
Yet dem dey win international award...
Most afri-pop music lack content
Bros abeg read ma comment aqain I no write "Davido and Wizkid get content pass tiwa".
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Achillesdam500(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Male version of nnwakimipe abi wetin e dey bear,Hatred doesn't allow progress so stop hating dumb ass nigga angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by lovely17(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Please wheres the list sef let's know Which songs are there and know if she's right to be angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by juman(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Wrong post. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Tartie(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2017
MENTORCH:

Which video?
All over video na,u no c d guy wey move her 4 car 4 d video? U need 2 watch dat video again.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by naturefellow(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Threebear:
To be honest she should be higher, she had some of the biggest hits of the year.
But why are Nigerian women always quick to use their gender to create sympathy?
Beyonce ,Adele, Taylor Swift are arguably the best sellers in music today and all three are women ,instead of trying to create unnecessary drama by always clinging to the travails of womanhood, why not work harder and make greater impact, like the aforementioned women .
#30 like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / Sexy Nollywood Actresses Play Football (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.