Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 (41448 Views)

MTV Base Top 20 Nigerian Artistes Of 2019 / MTV Base Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks Of 2018 / UPDATED LIST - 2017 List Of All Illuminati Members In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Berlyn1:
I thought I was the only one who doesn't like her yemi is just a noise maker
You just found another person who shares your view. She is in the least of the chain of talented singers in Nigeria. I think you would pass for a good dancer though.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Gals with big yansh stay winning... That's y Yemi is my number one artist, I don't care what she sings just shake that ur big bumbum for me

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Berlyn1(f): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2017
verygudbadguy:

You just found another person who shares your view. She is in the least of the chain of talented singers in Nigeria. I think you would pass for a good dancer though.
talented singers are u for real? Well everyone got his/her own view on something. ..
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Berlyn1:
talented singers are u for real? Well everyone got his/her own view on something. ..
You didn't get my point. I share the same view with you that she is least talented among the females in Naija music industry.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by tomdon(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2017
exguest:

Niniola and Simi i agree but yemi lipsrsealed That one sings rubbish thank God for better beats in her life.

Agreed!!!
Total rubbish
She gat no talent as well, just gibberish

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Berlyn1(f): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2017
verygudbadguy:

You didn't get my point. I share the same view with you that she is least talented among the females in Naija music industry.
oh sorry I get now cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2017
It is Well
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by zedman1(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2017
7Alexander:
Tiwa is so overrated, with her empty lyrics.

Give me Simi anytime, any day.
There are certain songs that are just so deep. That 'smile for me' by Simi sinks deep into my bone marrow.... And I bin de use de song play before o.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by eitsei(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2017
slawomir:
the truth is that naija songs are garbage not only that of tiwa I hardly listen to naija jams. except 2face
start patronizing Brymo

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by blessingsonflee(f): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The randy hypocrite just accused MTV of being in debt.

I remember her crying to Azuka about how she had to screw a 'big uncle' just to get money to settle Teebillz's debts.

Tiwa Savage is an overrated twàt whose music career needs to be salvaged.
NwaAmaikpe tho! Where do you get your facts from? You reach to sideline google for facts finding o. I throway yansh for you! Tiri gbosa!!! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by zedman1(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2017
7Alexander:
Tiwa is so overrated, with her empty lyrics.

Give me Simi anytime, any day.
Some songs are just so deep.That 'smile for me' by Simi really sinks into my bone marrow.....and bin de use dat song play initially.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by cstr1000: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2017
Berlyn1:
I thought I was the only one who doesn't like her yemi is just a noise maker
Yet she is the biggest Nigeria has to offer. She has the most streamed youtube video of any african female artiste over 82 million in [b]johnny [/b]alone.

That is more than all the streams simi and niniola have gathered on youtube in their entire musical existence combined. Nobody knows simi or niniola beyond Nigeria.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2017
I prefer simi.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by SIaye: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Berlyn1:
oh sorry I get now cool

After seeing your profile picture, for the first time I now understand what iamJ was talking about when he called you ugly. Mehn lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by pasol4real(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2017
exguest:

Niniola and Simi i agree but yemi lipsrsealed That one sings rubbish thank God for better beats in her life.
So u agree that niniola is better than tiwa
U must be high on oshogbo weed angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by enemmo(f): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
Yemi Alade over Tiwa Savage? Guy, you're drunk.

Tiwa got the best vocals in Nigeria. You don't know music.

Lai lai

Where will you put Waje and her three octaves?

In my opinion Waje is the best vocalist so far...

Tiwa is above average.

Lyrics aside, Yemi Alade is a better vocalist

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Youngadvocate(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Am disappointed that FOCUS by Humblesmith isn't there
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Brown14: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
JayCynic:

You know nothing about good music, only a brawn like you would say Tiwa is better than Simi or Niniola. Listen to music not beats

OK bro....thank for letting me know.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by kalvoken(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Tiwa ugly garbage is overstated and she do not even deserve to be top twenty.
The only good music she did in 2017 is malo and it became a hit because of WizKid..

She is the least talented female musician in Nigeria..

[b]YEMI ALADE,
niniola and simi are the best in Africa..

These three ladies brings up the Africa vibe in their songs just like fela and WizKid, they are not fake like onicha Beyonce, which is tiwa garbage. [/b]

Abeg push that yemi of alade out the list. Which vibe are you talking about?

I hope it's not nack am!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by ogtavia(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
exguest:

i thought i was the only who has been wondered what kind of baba did juju for yemi that makes people think she sings wells....she is horrible as a musician..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
As usual they will play the gender card. Just accept your music is a truck load of horseshîts. Are you the only female singer in Nigeria? Go and spread your legs for one big uncle, That's the only way you can remain relevant.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Opiletool(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The only good music she did in 2017 is malo and it became a hit because of WizKid..

yemi alade, niniola and simi are the best in Africa..

These three ladies brings up the Africa vibe in their songs just like fela and WizKid, they are not fake like onicha Beyonce, which is tiwa garbage.

Yemi Alade the rubbish singer?
Na only dance she sabi.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Opiletool(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
enemmo:

Lai lai

Where will you put Waje and her three octaves?

In my opinion Waje is the best vocalist so far...

Tiwa is above average.

Lyrics aside, Yemi Alade is a better vocalist

Yemi Alade a better vocalist?

You got taste.....

Wetin person no go read on nairaland
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by enemmo(f): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Opiletool:

Yemi Alade a better vocalist?

You got taste.....

Wetin person no go read on nairaland

Listen to live music without Autotune Bro

Watch Yemi Alade freestyle....

Did you listen to Tiwa sing @ Sunny Ade's Sunny on Sunday show? With the band?Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yemi can actually sing but she realized that to make it, you gat to add some rubbish. So that doesn't make her less of a talented artiste.
Lol.

exguest:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Opiletool(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
enemmo:

Listen to live music without Autotune Bro

Watch Yemi Alade freestyle....

Did you listen to Tiwa sing @ Sunny Ade's Sunny on Sunday show? With the band?Hmmmm

AAlright, maybe I'll start paying attention to that.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Berlyn1(f): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
SIaye:

After seeing your profile picture, for the first time I now understand what iamJ was talking about when he called you ugly. Mehn lipsrsealed
in other words I
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by Berlyn1(f): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
SIaye:

in other words I'm the definition of ugly...ikr Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by sirjomore(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:

yemi alade, niniola and simi are the best in Africa..

These three ladies brings up the Africa vibe in their songs just like fela and WizKid, they are not fake like onicha Beyonce, which is tiwa garbage.
Damn! Yes ur English is as terrible as your mind. why all this hate

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 by cezarman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
skimmy005:
she no even deserve to be on d top 20, witin she da sing sef wat is d meaning of make we scatta d place tonite, dance nd sweat'n like say na fight, we must to settle dis tin tonite, likr criously I no understand, u wan scatta d place at d same time u wan settle am.

If na by their lyrics, that means almost all Naija songs na rubbish oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Proposes To His Girlfriend, Vanessa Mdee (Video) / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.