Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

In Christianity, Even The Poor Give! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Christianity, Even The Poor Give! (370 Views)

Is Cousins Marriage In Christianity Forbidden? / Why Should I Believe In Christianity? / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Christianity, Even The Poor Give! by MakeADifference: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Mark 12:41-44 - The Widow's Offering

42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.
43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others.
44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”
Re: In Christianity, Even The Poor Give! by hisgrace090: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Because it's a way out indeed.
Re: In Christianity, Even The Poor Give! by petra1(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2017
MakeADifference:
Mark 12:41-44 - The Widow's Offering

42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.
43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others.
44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”

GIVING IS GODS WAY OUT OF POVERTY

There was a brother s poor who even steals from others . I love what paul said concerning him .

Ephesians 4:28 (KJV)
Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

But rather nairaland blames the pastor for everything even for teaching Gods word

1 Like

Re: In Christianity, Even The Poor Give! by plainbibletruth: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2017
petra1:

GIVING IS GODS WAY OUT OF POVERTY
There was a brother s poor who even steals from others . I love what paul said concerning him .
Ephesians 4:28 (KJV)
Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

But rather nairaland blames the pastor for everything even for teaching Gods word

(1) (Reply)

On Firdaus Hijab Saga / Your Mind And Its Sugars / The Greatness Of Our God-(midweek Meditation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.