Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 (56798 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by BruncleZuma: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
baddosky1:

Bloggers and LIES! OP, when next you want to lie, do your research properly. That old picture is a picture of Queen Elizabeth when she visited Nigeria in 1952 and not any durbar. The Nigerian government could not afford a Rolls Royce then so they borrowed the Rolls Royce Silver Wraith owned by Sir Ojukwu the father of the Late Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Na waaah o!

That's not sir Ojukwus Silver Wraith bro, there were two Silver Wraiths in Nigeria at that time and one belonged to the Kano Royal family(An open roofed custom built Silver Wraith) while Sir Ojukwu rode a 4-door saloon version which the Government loaned from him when HM visited Lagos and Enugu.

The Kano Royal family's version of the Silver Wraith is what is being circulated online as Sir Ojukwu's. He wasn't a flashy man.

The current vehicle is not the same as the one from 1956 though.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
wink2015:

Not minding the high poverty level of most of our northern states, the northern monarchy still have time for all this FRIVOLITY.

I will not mind them because it is the easy access they have to our national treasury that give them the upper hand to engage in all this.

stark poverty is facing most northern kids and with all the ALMAJIRI news in the north and the BOKO HARAM unending war against the nigerian state.

Is it the best way to address poverty in the north!

I JUST DEY SIT DOWN LOOK!

This index has long been reversed.
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by 360command: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live this morning. When Sanusi entered, there was huge cheers from the crowd and everyone was going gaga. About 4 hefty soldiers and I was asked to curtail the crowd as everyone wanted to get close Mr Sanusi. It wasn't easy at all. If you are not in Kaduna Durba 2017, you are missing a lot. Hot hausa and rich fulani chicks everywhere. This place na the real sh*t
I humbly decline.. Let them enjoy their girls..
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
blackaxe78:

Sharaap!

Your generations were, and you also with the coming ones will always be a slave to the Emirates.

Bitter truth

You are a dumbarse
I am Hausa.
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
dheilaw1:
and the iPig terrorists would go back to Togo where they came from

Nice comeback. Because I am Hausa you rat.
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by YungPrinzz(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mandynews:
If you are supporting Buhari comes 2019, you are a goat tongue

Pele tie! I wish ya quick recovery.
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by Boyooosa(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
One day these fulani cowherds will go back to riding camels back to senegambia where they came from.

In the Gods we trust.
Long time, how market?
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by castrokins(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
What's Dubar?
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by redsun(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
They live in the dark age,but show off with 20th and 21st century oyinbo marvels. He doesn't deserve it,because he doesn't understand the concept. He should show off with a donkey instead.

Stone age mudersfuckers.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by bandad: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
fishbone123:
I don't mean to say u are lieing,.. but the truth is u are telling lie.. haba,.... do take blood tonic ooo cos lies dries the blood faster than HIV/AIDS.. how can u be dere and be on nairaland again
You be real mumu. Na leg I go take waka go Nairaland. Wetin Internet de there for.
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
fishbone123:
I don't mean to say u are lieing,.. but the truth is u are telling lie.. haba,.... do take blood tonic ooo cos lies dries the blood faster than HIV/AIDS.. how can u be dere and be on nairaland again
. u re funny.. yes, u re right. even if he took a jet he wouldn't av reach nairaland by now
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by Fundango: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mandynews:
If you are supporting Buhari comes 2019, you are a goat tongue
Marry me, I will support you in 2019grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Maimartaba! May his reign be long and prosperous.
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by AgoraRoad(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
BruncleZuma:

That's not sir Ojukwus Silver Wraith bro, there were two Silver Wraiths in Nigeria at that time and one belonged to the Kano Royal family(An open roofed custom built Silver Wraith) while Sir Ojukwu rode a 4-door saloon version which the Government loaned from him when HM visited Lagos and Enugu.

The Kano Royal family's version of the Silver Wraith is what is being circulated online as Sir Ojukwu's. He wasn't a flashy man.

The current vehicle is not the same as the one from 1956 though.
Come to the Internet Cafe! The last Chatroom of it's kind! Feel The Nostalgia of 1995!

Talk to likeminded individuals about the Deepweb, Vaporwave aesthetics, or taboo topics your can't discuss anywhere else!
Don't worry if you discuss anything "not normal" Messages get deleted from our servers in 96 hours.

See a topic that dont interest you? Make your own room!

In Agora Road' Last Internet Cafe You can
>Make a public rooms to chat with strangers
>Make private room to chat with your friends/or invite only
>The best part it is all encrypted
[url]forum.agoraroad.com[/url]
Re: Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
josephubah111:
the effort wey u take lie this lie na.. e worth am?
Wailer how market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta / Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures / Bushy Masquerade Announces Festival In Umuoji, Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.