Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (49535 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Incrizz:

These are just feel good terms that have over the years being adopted by man and are legally acceptable to man.

God wanted to be The King of Israel Himself but they said they wanted a human king, like other nations. God gave them that.

Jesus told His disciples that in the beginning it was not so, Moses had to give them divorce because they were stiff

You've qualified sex meant only for man and wife into marital sex, fornication, adultery etc Fine!
God is not fighting.
Can you now just get married and stop sleeping around then?

Happy new year oh....Na wa, you still dey cyberspace?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Incrizz:

These are just feel good terms that have over the years being adopted by man and  are legally acceptable to man.

God wanted to be The King of Israel Himself but they said they wanted a human king, like other nations. God gave them that.

Jesus told His disciples that in the beginning it was not so, Moses had to give them divorce because they were stiff

You've qualified sex meant only for man and wife into marital sex, fornication, adultery etc Fine!
God is not fighting.
Can you now just get married and stop sleeping around then?

My dear, isn't the sole purpose of this thread to equate sex to marriage? If i have been SLEEPING AROUND, why then are you still asking me again TO GET MARRIED? Lol. "DON'T BE DECIEVED SEX IS MARRIAGE" is the title of this thread, a postulation by the op which you are in agreement with. That as long as you engage in SEX you are MARRIED, "SEX IS MARRIAGE". Hence, I asked you a simple and straight forward question. What does it mean by the word FORNICATION? And what was your answer if not telling me a story about how God wanted to be the King of Israel, and blablabla Lol. Trying to by-pass a straight forward question, what does it mean the word FORNICATION by beating about the bush only to land yourself in a ditch called SLEEPING AROUND. The problem with most of you is that disease called SELF RIGHTOUESNESS. If not because of this disease you wouldn't have accussed me of sleeping around when all that I asked is a simple straight forward question. Unless you have evidence that I have been sleeping around it remains a FALSE ALLEGATION which is not the teachings of the great teacher Jesus Christ to tell lies against your neighbour. SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN "SLEEPING AROUND" IS ANOTHER QUESTION TO YOU WHICH IF YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT IT MEANS, FORNICATION. ANSWERING THIS SECOND QUESTION WILL AS WELL EXPOSE HOW THOUGHTLESS THIS POSTULATION OF "SEX IS MARRIAGE" IS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR ACCUSING ME OF SLEEPING AROUND YET ADVICING ME TO GET MARRIED WHEN WHAT YOU ARE PROJECTING IS "SEX IS MARRIAGE". IS SLEEPING AROUND NOT ABOUT SEX? IF NOT WHAT IS IT incrizz THAT YOU ARE ASKING ME TO STOP? O! ITS A QUESTION, AM NOT ACCUSING YOU OF SLEEPING AROUND IS ANOTHER DIMENSION TO LOOK AT IT. "can you now get married and stop sleeping around then" STILL REMAINS A RUNNING IN CIRCLES IF THAT QUESTION MUST BE ANSWERED IN THE CONTEXT OF "SEX IS MARRIAGE".
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Incrizz(f): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
WORDWORLD:

My dear,

My dear you will give your life to Christ Jesus.
You will know His longing for you to know Him, His love for you and you will love Him too and know Him and long for Him and be filled with eternal gratitude for His sacrifice.
And you will come back and read this thread and understand it in Jesus mighty name I pray, amennnn!
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Incrizz(f): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Blackfyre:

What do you mean showoffs? Help me understand in what way do you mean?...

Brb please...
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Incrizz(f): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Zykod:

Happy new year oh....Na wa, you still dey cyberspace?

Are you a chstbot please?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Incrizz:

My dear you will give your life to Christ Jesus.
You will know His longing for you to know Him, His love for you and you will love Him too and know Him and long for Him and be filled with eternal gratitude for His sacrifice.
And you will come back and read this thread and understand it in Jesus mighty name I pray, amennnn!

My dear is it WRONG to have sex with one's siblings who are born by the same parents? incrizz my reason for asking you this very simple question is because a premise to this "SEX IS MARRIAGE" is built on ADAM and EVE, "the two becoming one" is a deduction to support this postulation. Hence, If based on such a premise ADAM and EVE as the only first two speices of mankind we should expect that for humanity to have multiplied from this two, there was practice of sexual intercourse amidst their own biological children, brothers having sex with their own sisters. If SEX IS MARRIAGE and not that SEX IS A FUNCTION INSIDE MARRIAGE.Should it be WRONG if sons and daughters from the same biological father are having sex with each other since it was so in the beginning and your postulation is that sex is marriage, siblings can marry one another? (That is if Adam wasnt having sex with his own daughters) Please i want anwers not PRAYERS. Since you cant define what it means Fornication can you define what it means INCEST? *Can toks2008 help us?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by hostes: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
At one forum where I used to relax, this topic was discussed. But there, almost all users are women, and therefore the result may be completely different. The discussion was very interesting, so I want to bring it to you.
The question was this. How many dates do you need to go on before you can have sex, and what conditions do you need to meet? And I also wonder if such a site https://thefappeningblogcom.com/ can be Google together or only alone? Thank you all in advance.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
hostes:
At one forum where I used to relax, this topic was discussed. But there, almost all users are women, and therefore the result may be completely different. The discussion was very interesting, so I want to bring it to you.
The question was this. How many dates do you need to go on before you can have sex, and what conditions do you need to meet? And I also wonder if such a site https://thefappeningblogcom.com/ can be Google together or only alone? Thank you all in advance.

Should you even have sex before marriage?

Premarital sex usually creates a Web that is always difficult to break away from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.