Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,477 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) (31824 Views)

Promo Buy Your Nadia Rice (photos) / Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Bolustical: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ogun Set to Start Sale of Mass Produced Ofada Rice

The Ogun State Government mass produced Ofada rice, is to be ready for sale to the public this Christmas season in all the Local Government and Local Council Development Areas of the state.

The MITROS Ofada Rice, which is being grown, milled and bagged in the state, is aimed at ending scarcity and smuggling of commodity as well as make it available to the generality of the resident this Yuletide.

Governor Ibikunle Amosun, who led some members of the state Executive Council on inspection tour of the production factory at Sawonjo, Iju Local Council Development Area in Ogun West Senatorial district of the state yesterday, expressed satisfaction at the volume of production on ground.

He disclosed that two other production factories will be sited in Asero, Abeokuta, in Ogun Central Senatorial District and Ijebu North East in Ogun East Senatorial district.

Urging residents of Sawonjo area to cooperate with the production team, Amosun assured of the good quality of the rice and that it will be affordable and available in large quantity.

https://web.facebook.com/SenatorIbikunleAmosun/?hc_ref=ARRFVOX1-BH1objx_eJDSQjThVcuvabuB2SB668_3d8rGqHoT9LOpeHNN09DxK0QDT4

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by oloripelebe2: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice one grin

The repackaged Ofada rice go don reach anambla tomorrow angry grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Bolustical: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Omo Ogun Ise Ya!

Ogun is healthily competing with Lagos,

So must all the SW state do.

We need to integrate for a common cause for our betterment.

I am proud of my state and tribe.

God bless the South West and all Omoluabis and their well-wishers.

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Bolustical: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Smelling rice

But sweet

The smell dey pepper my eyes at times

14 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by sotall(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
OK
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
I don't like the taste and smell of Ofada rice so I will pass

7 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm sure some ugwu sellers will not be happy with this news. South West has gone beyond chest beating. we lead and others follow, though they will not give in because of pride and jealous.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
How de ofoda rice de taste self
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good development.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by easyfem(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
I wish I'm from south west sha... There gov are making more move than any region ...

Thanks GOD I'm from EDO .... we are still close .... I can claim SW

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
That is lovely sha for the Ogun people known for locals....i don't like all diz local food like seriously I take continental meals ....ofadi or ofada whatever it makes me sick...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Way to go!!!

West side, the best side.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by kings09(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by TheAngry1: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
ok
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
That's good news this festival season

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good job.

South West and APC are leading lights to be emulated.

By the way, Ofada rice is quite delicious.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by morayho(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why are the bags of rice arranged in form of a pyramid?
More like a Ponzi scheme grin cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by madgoat(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin grin grin i have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Efewestern: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
easyfem:
I wish I'm from south west sha... There gov are making more move than any region ...

hmmm..

Do not moved by what you see online, Ogun is no better than any other state in Nigeria, all na parkaging .

Even Lagos na still overhype, like the way I they hype waffi most times.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good news from Ogun for the first time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2017

We need technology... We nonneed rice.
Ofada rice ni... Okada Benin ko

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by 36STATES: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Imported rice for christmas.
Where is the rice field, tractors, harvesters, mills etc?
Nigerian politicians and scam.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by DrToche: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
it is well...Nigerians needs me as the next president... enough of all these scams by the government...what if rain falls on those rice pyramid?

the smart ones will check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
That is lovely sha for the Ogun people known for locals....i don't like all diz local food like seriously I take continental meals ....ofadi or ofada whatever it makes me sick...
ole omo igbo

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
easyfem:

wa gbayi Jo. u are welcome. Developers will be In deep thinking now.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by blingxx(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
CirocBoi:
Smelling rice

But sweet

The smell dey pepper my eyes at times

Hypocrite... Your eyeballs will still fall out.. It's your type that won't have a cup of rice at home cheesy... Stop hating it wont help

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Hushpuppi: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Some people are confused.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Desyner: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
What happened to our anambra ugwu leaf sef ?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun State Begins Dry Season Harvest In Youth Rice Production Project / Grains Price Update From Northern State / A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.