Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife (2274 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by ladycomfort(f): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
please is it possible to defer undergraduate admission into obafemi awolowo University till next year ??

a friend of mine is pregnant and her name is on the admission list??

1 Like

Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by Smartkent(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
ladycomfort:
please is it possible to defer undergraduate admission into obafemi awolowo University till next year ??

a friend of mine is pregnant and her name is on the admission list??

Please come clean and open...
Your friend is Pregnant or you are Pregnant...
Your [bold]signature[/bold] though...
Yes you can defer your admission... You just need to resume first

2 Likes

Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by ladycomfort(f): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Smartkent:

Please come clean and open...
Your friend is Pregnant or you are Pregnant...
Your [bold]signature[/bold] though...
Yes you can defer your admission... You just need to resume first

okay... thanks... kiss kiss

not me o... pregnant ke.. shocked shocked e remain small kiss

resumption first right?? is it after first semester or how will she defer it??
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by Smartkent(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
ladycomfort:

Yeah... Mid semester...
Or during tests period...
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by Smartkent(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
ladycomfort:

Lol
Yeah... Mid semester...
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by ladycomfort(f): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Smartkent:

Lol
Yeah... Mid semester...

okay... thank you kiss.... please do you know someone that has deferred his/ her admission before

i do hope it would be granted cos of pregnancy
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Smartkent:

Lol
Yeah... Mid semester...
Resumption keh
Here in UI, she need not resume BT would be required to pay the acceptance fee then proceed to admission office to complete the process...I don't know if its d same for IFE though..
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by Smartkent(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
I did said after resumption...
Just to secure your admission...
If not they'll just say this one is not serious...
And they might just give the position to others who are ready to pay... So just get in first
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Better if OP and her friend proceeds to the school's admission office for authentic info.....Thanks
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by ladycomfort(f): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
No one knows the answer to my question embarassed
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by Pierced(f): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
pay school fees first....... complete ur registration in school.........don't register for any of ur courses yet......... meet ur part adviser......to explain d situation to him.......he will direct u on aw to go about it.
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by holytribe(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pierced:
pay school fees first....... complete ur registration in school.........don't register for any of ur courses yet......... meet ur part adviser......to explain d situation to him.......he will direct u on aw to go about it.

Check your email... Like to meet you
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by Pierced(f): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
holytribe:

Check your email... Like to meet you

sorry...........I don't meet people online
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by jericco1(m): 3:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Pierced:

lol
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by ladycomfort(f): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pierced:

Thanks kiss kiss

But is it not after matriculation they usually allocate students to their part advisers??

And after matriculation, one cannot register for any course which means that year is wasted

Thanks again cheesy
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by High01: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gowon Yakubu shared in his facebook page list of achievements by past leaders irrespective of corruption. There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/politics-gowon-yakubu-blast-buhari-stop.html

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defense, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/politics-gowon-yakubu-blast-buhari-stop.html

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan. The Savior was born. Sadly, Judas Iscariot was there. 

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on.

#InecWillNotCountPrayerPointsButVotes. Please, strive and endeavor to collect your PVC.
Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by iremide12: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pierced:

Re: Is I T Possible To Defer Admission In Oau Ile-ife by PECng: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Important Information on OAU’s 2023/2024 UTME/DE Admissions
For the 2023/2024 admission session, I want to discuss one situation that would make so many OAU aspirants not get admitted this year even when their scores are good enough to qualify for a university admission. The Post-UTME is fast-approaching, in fact the registration for it is currently going on, but many people who have chosen OAU as their first choice and have scored at least 200 in the UTME as the school requires do not know that this year’s OAU admission race is not the race to enter with the average points; this year’s admission race is strictly for people who have—as par what they have applied for—scored crazily high in their O/Levels, UTME, and consequently in their Post-UTME, or they have not scored really high but they know people. The reason for this is that OAU is only admitting 40% of their admission quota from the 2023/2024 applicants, they have admitted 60% of the quota from the 2022/2023 applicants. I hope you understand this is not me saying OAU is only admitting 40% of the 2023/2024 applicants? Because this is me actually saying OAU has their quota—as directed by NUC—which they should admit per one academic session, and because OAU needs to merge the 2022/2023 and the 2023/2024 applicants together in one academic session. Like I said, they have admitted 60% of the quota from the 2022/2023 admission session, and the 60% from 2022/2023 admission session and the 40% from the 2023/2024 admission session are to resume together in October 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic session. Are you seeing why the 2023/2024 admission selection process is going to be a war? You must score very high or have the longest legs to be part of the 40%. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/important-information-on-oaus-20232024.html

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Class 17 Sign Out In Style / Current National Common Entrance Cut-off Marks Of All States / Adekunle Ajasin Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.