Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Sanusi’s First Son Joins Police (photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi’s First Son Joins Police (photo) (1305 Views)

Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi’s First Son Joins Police (photo) by dre11(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
by Jamilah Nasir

Aminu Sanusi, first son of Muhammad Sanusi II, emir of Kano, has joined the Nigeria Police Force (NPF).

The prince, who has a degree in accounting from the University of Buckingham, UK, graduated from the Plateau academy of the police with the rank of assistant superintendent of police (ASP).

He studied Arabic in Riyad, Saudi Arabia, before returning to Nigeria for his national youth service.

One of his sisters took to Facebook to share her excitement over the move.

“First, it was my honour as fave sister Ever to do this! Today, my brother passed out of Police Academy,” the post read.

“To be honest when he said he wanted to join the police, no offence, I was like haha so jokes. But he went ahead, against all advice and odds and now, I’m glad he did.

“While the rest of us struggle to find what our calling, personal legend is, my brother has found his. He is so happy! So proud! So responsible! He hasn’t regretted this one moment- in fact, he says things like “Sorry I’m returning your call late, I was cutting grass @ like 11pm.

“I stopped waiting to hear “I made a mistake”. What I’m most proud of is his reason ‘we need to change the police system in Nigeria, policemen aren’t doing their jobs, people don’t feel safe. I want to bring about that change’.

“I am so so so proud of the man you have become big brother. I love you soooo much.”

https://www.thecable.ng/sanusis-son-becomes-police-officer

lalasticlala
Re: Sanusi’s First Son Joins Police (photo) by geraldmezi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
It's time to be calling Naija politicians looters... So gud luck in ur looting career
Re: Sanusi’s First Son Joins Police (photo) by lordimmaogidi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
interesting!! He should be posted to sambisa Forest, Bornu state

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s First Son Joins Police (photo) by intruxive(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Prince olokpa grin
Re: Sanusi’s First Son Joins Police (photo) by tuniski: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
The making of future IG of police! Na so e dey Start. Kudos.
Re: Sanusi’s First Son Joins Police (photo) by ijustdey: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Now Father Can Marry His Daughter In Iran / Depressing Photos That Will Destroy Your Faith In Humanity / Decoding The History Of Yoruba Within The Meanings Of Language And The Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.