Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Response To A 'job' Fraudster - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Response To A 'job' Fraudster (1064 Views)

My Response To The Post "My Boss Pays Me Half Of My Salary" / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Job Fraudster Alert!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Response To A 'job' Fraudster by WhiZTiM(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
So, I got an "opportunity" from this scammer; Naturally, I would have ignored it, but I couldn't resist ignoring him.. Here's a screenshot of his text message, and my response. grin

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Response To A 'job' Fraudster by mcgift(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nice reply tho
Re: My Response To A 'job' Fraudster by WhiZTiM(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Its quite annoying that some folks can't just find a good job to do... I was shocked to find out that there are still a few people who fall for well known scams, such as BVN... WTH!....

Here's a screenshot of one I received and replied sometime, early this year.

Re: My Response To A 'job' Fraudster by LilSmith55(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Uncle Lala abeg hlp me give this guy Two Crate of Goldberg
Re: My Response To A 'job' Fraudster by Dannieln1: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
One shot for your Pain
One shot for your sorrows

And the last shot for NwaAmaikpe
Nairaland clown of the year

1 Like

Re: My Response To A 'job' Fraudster by princefemo01(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2018
WhiZTiM:
Its quite annoying that some folks can't just find a good job to do... I was shocked to find out that there are still a few people who fall for well known scams, such as BVN... WTH!....

Here's a screenshot of one I received and replied sometime, early this year.

Good day bro...
please can I get your contact..... would really appreciate it....thanks
Re: My Response To A 'job' Fraudster by vizkiz: 11:16am On May 18, 2018
Why are you protecting the person's number though?
Re: My Response To A 'job' Fraudster by adisabarber(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
Why mention my name na? Me and you follow dey promote website?

tgirl1986:
Hello, deebee-0 Hneeds this: Experienced Building Engineer Needed For A Project In Ibadan .Can yougsupplyKit?
jVisitUthe linkNbelow.
qLe89j whiztim ckYgoD discusant fELqZe delpee ZUbLt4 aarenasbaba fs9WfG lakeside50 jVid9Q macphilip rbWpLO xamuel17 rW0JcW obi58 mdSIrQ adisabarber

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme - Nationwide / Nigerian Natural Medicine Development Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.