Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. (981 Views)

It Is Now Obvious / Now That It Is Obvious That SA Is Diplomatically Fighting Nigeria / YINKA ODUMAKING: Isn’t It Obvious That The CPC Is Against Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by ilovafrica: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2010
I know many who read the headline and arrive here are already preparing words to blast me. But my fellow Nigerians it’s time we should face reality, are you still blaming the USA of blacklisting us of terrorism or you are already sensing it that we are actually what they claim we are. I’m no longer seeing any different between Nigeria and IRAQ or IRAN. Day by day we wake up to here another news of terrorist attack in our home land Nigeria that use to be peaceful. What language will you use to qualify the jos crisis where women, aged people and children where been maimed in their own land? When the land belonging to the people where been filled up with the blood of their owners. How could you justify such genocide? And we are here saying we are not a terrorist country. What evidence can we use to back up our claims, no one if I may guess. Whenever I remember the JOS mayhem, I wept in my heart; and worse of all; whenever the picture of the mass burial I saw on the TV screen flash on my mind, I become more frightened. Many people will not understand what I mean because they where not victimize. Imaging you wake up one morning and discover that your Dad, mum, brothers and sisters has been massacred; your husband, children and relatives has been maimed in your own naked eye’s; what will you feel at that moment. I guess your feeling is to commit suicide when all your love one’s has suddenly disappear from earth in just a day. And yet, those who committed such genocide will be freely moving on the street unpunished. What country can this happen if not a terrorist country? And we are here crying to Americans that we are not a terrorist nation.
Let’s put jos crisis aside now, what about the bomb blast that disrupted amnesty dialogue meeting at vanguard office in warri. Is that not a terrorist attack? I hope you are now getting where I’m heading to. We are terrorist nation simply because our government has fail and that’s why the security sector who are suppose to handle all these mayhem has woefully failed also.
Meanwhile, just yesterday a lorry driver forcefully drove into an airport uninterrupted with the sole mission of blowing up an aircraft with about 192 people on board. Oh my Good God, why Nigeria. All these have proven the points why we where blacklisted.
You see, that country call USA are prophets, they see what others can’t see and that’s why they will remain world most powerful nation. They have seen all these things happening in Nigeria, but we could not see them. Now they are happening, we are doing nothing rather than being speechless. At this point in time, the unity of this country is highly threatened.
I made a very big mistake of wasting my time writing articles to international journals why I believe that we where oppress by USA because we are not terrorist nation. Now what will I say to those journals when there are more evidences that we are actually a terrorist country as USA claims. I will do nothing rather than apologize to them for publishing my articles intended to defend my mother’s land. What a shame.
At this moment I need an advice from nairalanders, I’m intending to write a more professional article with my headline and submit them to Nigeria newspaper’s to publish for all to read including our government officials. What is your advice, should I carry on or leave it the way it’s. As a little boy, I always seek the advice of people to carry out some certain actions. So yours will be very appreciated.
But meanwhile, I will also appreciate your reply that we are actually a terrorist nation. I’m sorry if my statement upset lots of people, but for how long shall we shy away from the truth when the truth is too obvious to be denied?
Re: It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by chosen04(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Poster,

Next time kindly learn to paragraph your article. Thanks
Re: It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
chosen04:

@Poster,

Lol
Re: It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by SEFAGO(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
chosen04:

@Poster,

Is that all you got from the article

@ Poster
Strongly presented points tongue
Re: It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by chosen04(f): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
SEFAGO:

@ Poster
Strongly presented points tongue

I dont read un-paragraphed articles!!!!. Do you have any issues with that?
Re: It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by SEFAGO(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
^ The same problem I have with illiterate ppl grin
Re: It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by chosen04(f): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ The same problem I have with illiterate ppl grin

Then tell your educated poster brother to paragraph nxt time!!

DYHWIH?
Re: It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2010
^^^ Na wa for you people oh . . .give the pal a break . . . . grin
Re: It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by ilovafrica: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2010
chosen04:

@Poster,

Thanks for your kind advice. I did not sit down and write it down as an article. It just came to my mind and i quickly
rush down to nairaland to share my thought. I decided to type it directly on nairaland without written it down.

SEFAGO:

@ Poster

Strongly presented points  tongue

Thanks for understanding the feelings behind my write up. I did not write it here on nairaland to win a competition.
I'm greatly delighted you got the point i was trying to drive out. MY TWO HANDS ARE UP FOR YOU.

So now let's get to business of the day, Are we a terrorist nation or not? With all these bad ordeals in our country, what language can you use to describe it?
I'm waiting for replies concerning my thought.
Re: It’s Now Becoming Obvious That Nigeria Is A Terrorist Country. by ikeyman00(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2010
@@@@@@@@@

for a humanbeing to peg his judgement that nigeria merited a terrorist rank on few and recent isolated incidence is quite funny

if thats the case then what about the white american terrorist that gone exile in Pakistan for years?

(1) (Reply)

No Ikemba Nnewi: Igbo Cannot Support Ibb / Can This July 1 Salary Increament Decrease Corruption In Nigeria? / 3 G - Goodluck For Good Governance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.