Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (281963 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ojaydedon(m): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2017
following.. the site is not going through
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ojaydedon(m): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2017
shogz89:
Pls help me with the past question oluseunshogz89@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Jerryojozy:
Help a brother with past question, mbok.

Jerryojozy@gmail.com
sexymissfire:
Please any one with past question should please send to my email olasubomiolasubomi@yahoo.com. thanks
mzdorkisz:

Please I need d pq too. lizzyola002@gmail.com
Thanks.

pls forward the past exam materials to ojaydedon@gmail.com
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Xabibarbie63: 6:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Please anyone who gets the past question ,kindly send to Oguns.e@yahoo.com
Thank you all
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by abdoullerh: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2017
What if it didn't correspond to waec date of birth?
hcupid:
my sincere advice to you, go and do birth cert with NPC. highest they will collect 1k and try beg the person to back date it if for you with like 2 or 3yrs make e no resemble recent...my 2cents
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by hcupid(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2017
abdoullerh:
What if it didn't correspond to waec date of birth?
you make it correspond with the waec , so far you still within the 26yrs old bracket... the age on that waec is their main concern because they know that would be the correct one
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Laxy009(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2017
toro92:
Wrote the exam last two months. if you are experiencing any issues uploading your documents, convert all the documents to pdf before applying, uploading and submitting.

Can you please help me with Gtb past questions . Kindly send it to; lawrence.elugbaju@gmail.com
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Laxy009:

Can you please help me with Gtb past questions . Kindly send it to; lawrence.elugbaju@gmail.com
pls help me with the past questions chideralindy23@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by HopeAlive16(f): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2017
What's wrong with the site... it's still not working yet. Does anybody know the deadline pls?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Someone should please help with a number we could use to reach the HR.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by NnenaRita(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) has debunked the ongoing job recruitment of graduate Trainees being circulated online by some career websites (excluding www.) requesting young graduates to apply online.

This was confirmed in a mail after an inquiry was made by through the bank's online customer service platform.

Our attention has been drawn to an ongoing job recruitment campaign purportedly involving employment in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc to unsuspecting Nigerian nationals. Please disregard and delete all such emails and any other communication circulating via social media, SMS, phone calls and various online portals. At this time, GTBank, its staff or its agents has not requested you to submit your credentials to any email address or upload your details via any web link.

We therefore dissociate ourselves from this false recruitment campaign and wish to notify the public that Vacancies will only be announced on the careers page at our corporate website: www.gtbank.com/

Hotnigerianjob.com will remain committed in verifying every job published on our platform and we urge you to report any suspicious company to us.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by haylegbede1(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2017
NnenaRita:
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) has debunked the ongoing job recruitment of graduate Trainees being circulated online by some career websites (excluding www.) requesting young graduates to apply online.

This was confirmed in a mail after an inquiry was made by through the bank's online customer service platform.

Our attention has been drawn to an ongoing job recruitment campaign purportedly involving employment in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc to unsuspecting Nigerian nationals. Please disregard and delete all such emails and any other communication circulating via social media, SMS, phone calls and various online portals. At this time, GTBank, its staff or its agents has not requested you to submit your credentials to any email address or upload your details via any web link.

We therefore dissociate ourselves from this false recruitment campaign and wish to notify the public that Vacancies will only be announced on the careers page at our corporate website: www.gtbank.com/

Hotnigerianjob.com will remain committed in verifying every job published on our platform and we urge you to report any suspicious company to us.

Really? How?

Wait wait I don't understand

What is going on undecided
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2017
haylegbede1:

Really? How?

I don't believe that stuff biko.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Awedman: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
hcupid:
you make it correspond with the waec , so far you still within the 26yrs old bracket... the age on that waec is their main concern because they know that would be the correct one
but can't you use neco
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2017
hcupid:
Don't they accept affidavit??
My waec dob and my birth cert doesn't tally
But i have an affidavit

Won't they accept d affidavit?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by GentleMoh(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2017
haylegbede1:

Really? How?

I am shook too... Their is a part of the broadcast that was intentionally omitted - first paragraph 4th line. Its not clear which website was excluded.
I was able to apply successfully with ease on the GT bank website.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2017
GentleMoh:

I am shook too... Their is a part of the broadcast that was intentionally omitted - first paragraph 4th line. Its not clear which website was excluded.
when did u apply?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by somito121(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
I personally think the portal has been closed?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by hcupid(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Awedman:
but can't you use neco
they do before but the last set that wrote, the HR refused it...thou she allowed them to write the test but insisted that if they scaled through the test they would still need to provide the WAEC cert
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by josefite: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2017
GentleMoh:

-
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akopo1691: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=abbasajao post=63360219][/quote]

This in itself isn't even true. ET at GTB earns a little above 200,000.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akopo1691: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Laxy009:

Please can you help send it to tommicome@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akopo1691: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Not true.

strong766:
thanks
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by doublestrika: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2017
ojaydedon:

pls forward the past exam materials to ojaydedon@gmail.com
Geeklady:
pls help me with the past questions chideralindy23@gmail.com Thanks.
s.Ahmedabiodun@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Spylord48: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2017
NnenaRita:

but the recruitment page is the same thing with the website. Seems they want to make the recruitment internal if not why is the site showing error 404.Or they might have gotten the required number of candidates needed for the job
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by haylegbede1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Spylord48:

but the recruitment page is the same thing with the website. Seems they want to make the recruitment internal if not why is the site showing error 404.Or they might have gotten the required number of candidates needed for the job
Exactly what am thinkin sef.
Maybe they want to make it internal and den this recruitment process is just for doing sake, maybe!

But its not quite logical for them to close the site cause they've gotten a required number when is nor like they wee employ all that have applied.

Maybe
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by haylegbede1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
GentleMoh:

The thing just dey one kind. E dey pain me sey I no quick apply for the thing

E sha noni,wetin go be go be na baba God det blow person
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by haylegbede1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
I don't believe that stuff biko.

Me I don't even understand let alone beleive
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by dvaliant: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
i don't think the recruitment is real. I think their website was cloned.
I've got no fact to back this but my little observation is that:

Their true career website is:
http://gtbank.com/index.php/careers

while the false one is
http://www.gtbank.com/careers/

those one twitter can check their handle @gtbcareers.
I've done same on their official facebook page and there was no advert of any such.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by PaulBulus(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote[sub][/sub] author=toro92 post=63364424]11 minutes 50 questions.
2 marks each. Cut -off is 65[/quote]
Yei... Baba shocked
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by GentleMoh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
when did u apply?

Yesterday morning
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Spylord48: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
dvaliant:
i don't think the recruitment is real. I think their website was cloned.
I've got no fact to back this but my little observation is that:

Their true career website is:
http://gtbank.com/index.php/careers

while the false one is
http://www.gtbank.com/careers/

those one twitter can check their handle @gtbcareers.
I've done same on their official facebook page and there was no advert of any such.

all Na the same thing . there is no difference between the two.maybe the recruitment was internal and someone somewhere leaked the info .The site is real,Hr themselves have the answer to all these

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.