Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) (1236 Views)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / Bloody Rivers: Over 15 Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack Community In Rivers / No APC Congress Held In Rivers, Fake Delegate Lists Will Not Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by kingobo125: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2017
‘FOUR MEN ROBBERY GANG PARADING AS F-SARS OPERATIVES MET THEIR END TODAY IN OGBOGORO COMMUNITY IN OBIO/AKPOR LGA, RIVERS STATE’.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/bloody-rivers-fake-sars-operatives-gunned-rivers-photos/

Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by Tinnytony24(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2017
This rubbish looks like stoned to death not Gunned down angry... #EndSARS #Dia_mumu_don_do sad

1 Like

Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by GLOBALINF: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2017
God help us

Admission is still on for those willing to study in Cyprusv
Whatsapp 08 06 49 34 35 3
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2017
endsars my foot....sars will hunt all you criminals down....by fire by force.....
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by lakpalakpa: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2017
1) I thought they'd be wearing "fake SARS" uniform not the rubbish I'm seeing. I hope they've not gunned down innocent fellows.

2) Who opened that dude's sledge hammer? Some officers can be funny in the way they treat dead suspects.

3) Special shout out to all the ladies who'll zoom in to catch a glimpse of the dead dude's banana, more ororo to your "small London"

grin
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2017
lakpalakpa:
grin

dont mind them...they think we nigerians are all mumus.....get rid of a special force of the police.....

this people must think we nigerians are primitive and cant think ourselves....to hell with all of them...

endsars my foot....
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by NCP: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2017
FG
#scrapSARS #endSARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by lakpalakpa: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

dont mind them...they think we nigerians are all mumus.....get rid of a special force of the police.....

this people must think we nigerians are primitive and cant think ourselves....to hell with all of them...

endsars my foot....

In my opinion SARS is a magnified reflection of the ills of the police force. A better call would be to reform SARS and the police in general.
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by lakpalakpa: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2017
NCP:
FG

#scrapSARS
#endSARS

#reformSARS
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2017
how many police officers on the streets collecting bribes from people are realy police officers...?....

its easy to buy police uniforms,block streets and collect money....we shouldnt be too harsh with our police....

endsars...whats next..??...endpolice...??......how about endarmy........

when thats still not enough,endgoverment...??...
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2017
lakpalakpa:

In my opinion SARS is a magnified reflection of the ills of the police force. A better call would be to reform SARS and the police in general.

am for reform too.....its their job to hunt those down that impersonate them to commit coruption or even crimes...we hear this stories too of sars members doing things to civilians...but who can say that this people are realy members of sars.....??....

its the job of the police to kill anybody on the spot that impersonate them for selfish gains.....!!!!...
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2017
impersonating sars,police or army should be immediate death sentence....!!!!...

kill them all...!!!!....
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by adadike281(f): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mynd 44, can u pls move this to front page. These could be innocent people that were unjustly murdered by SARS operatives biko.
Re: BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
the 1st person by the right

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Secret Agenda Of The Fulanis' In Nigeria and Africa / What An Expert Said And Predicted About Buhari In Early 2017! / The Fulani Herdsmen Menace - Why Were We Quiet All These Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.