Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,669 members, 7,844,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC (49813 Views)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by JaffyJoe(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:

I am of the opinion that Africans of Old were greater than the present ones today.
Even with all the technology,we have failed woefully as a people to invent anything tangible,with all our wealth our poverty rate is the worst in the world,And more pathetic is the fact that we've even failed to preserve and write our own history and the culture of our ancestors.
We are just failures in every aspect.

You are not far from the truth. So sad that these things are likely lost forever since our generation seems to be indifferent/unserious to having our stories factually told our way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by billyG(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
make dem giv me that gray woman statue na anyhow $100m go fall out.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by IamLaura(f): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
JaffyJoe:

You are not far from the truth. So sad that these things are likely lost forever since our generation seems to be indifferent/unserious to having our stories factually told our way.
Sad stuff.
Those of us who care are the very rare minority.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by philfearon(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Explorers:

I think is about knowing more about the past.
Maybe, but i don't see anyone excavating the tombs of past British Kings or any other European ones for that matter...

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Obviously black people
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Dante2008(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:
It's so sad how Egypt fell to the Arabs.
The greatest Black civilization ever and in the world.
you are funny ooooo... They fell to the Arabs or they are the Arabs, you don't just want to attach anything good to the Arabs, please go and read more history you discover where we first had what is known today to be higher education and who had the first civilization in the world
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
jom28gy:
By the name,mummy,is the something discovered a woman?otherwise,cleared up the issues
The word "mummy"is a body embalmed and dried and warped up for burial used in ancient Egypt to bury the dead.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by holyfather(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
philfearon:

Maybe, but i don't see anyone excavating the tombs of past British Kings or any other European ones for that matter...
Yeah, seconded.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by IamLaura(f): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dante2008:
you are funny ooooo... They fell to the Arabs or they are the Arabs, you don't just want to attach anything good to the Arabs, please go and read more history you discover where we first had what is known today to be higher education and who had the first civilization in the world
Arab asslicker and chairman of the misinformed,go and research some real history,read books,broaden ur knowledge then get back to me.

7 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by losak9111(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
and somebody will now tell me that ghost exist
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by MrRichmond: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
The Entire Egyptian culture fascinates me!
Their way of life, myths, legends, art and spirituality are truly amazing!
They were one hell of a sophisticated civilization.
I often wonder what would've happened if Egyptians branched out and colonized other parts of Africa instead of the Europeans, we would probably be living in a totally different world today.
It's really good to see that some Nigerians on this platform are "woke" to the fact that the Arabs systematically replaced the Egyptians and wiped out the original black race, even going as far as changing their history and geographical position on the map.
Can you believe that Egypt is viewed as being part of the Middle East instead of Africa, geographically speaking??
It's really sad that few people care about the truth regarding Africa's rich historic past.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Explorers(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
philfearon:

I think is because the ancient Egyptian believed in life after death, because of this they mummify their dead, place them in tombs with treasures, animals and slaves.

This practice left alot behind.

In Europe they bury their dead leaving nothing behind.
No tomb
Nothing to excavate.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by JaffyJoe(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:
Sad stuff. Those of us who care are the very rare minority.

Yeah, we'll just have to do our bits and leave the rest for posterity.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by JaffyJoe(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:
Sad stuff. Those of us who care are the very rare minority.

Yeah, we'll just have to do our bits and leave the rest for posterity.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by jom28gy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ok,thanks
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by darkhorizon: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dante2008:

They were originally blacks, then they were invaded by Greeks under Alexander the great. Then the Romans under Julio Caesar. And then the Arabs.

Acient Egypt (Kemet) were not Arabs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
The word "mummy"is a body embalmed and dried and warped up for burial used in ancient Egypt to bury the dead.

you are absolutely right.. just as Jacobs body were embalmed after his demised in the Bible... also the bones of Joseph were carried along when Israelites left Egypt...
the Egyptians were the first civilised Nation on earth... irrigation, military, iron works,buildings, agriculture name it..

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by justiniyke29: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:

Sad stuff.
Those of us who care are the very rare minority.
never knew others thought like that, which we can also uncover our history, especially those about us supposedly selling ourselves as slaves

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Rick9(m): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2017
Egypt is the greatest civilization in history, do you Know that knowledge actually began in Egypt,

Philosophy didn't start in Greece it actually started in Egypt, most of the early Greek philosophers, like Thales, Anaximander, Anaximenes, Socrates, Plato, and others all of them studied in Egypt all their writings was all that they studied in Egypt,

Egypt had 3 main philosophy Schools,

0. Memphite School at Memphis
1. Hemopolitan
2. Heliopolitan

Memphis was the seat of great civilization, the Greeks actually stole Egypt knowledge and credited themselves as the first philosophers, meanwhile they studied everything in Egypt.

And according to what one particular user said,

Egyptians are originally black people they are not white , Arabs originated from Saudi Arabia, it was through jihad and conquest to spread Islam that brought the Arabs to North Africa.

They conquered many cities just to spread Islam.

Respect to Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by donMIG(m): 2:30am On Dec 18, 2017
I will read next year wen I finally resume jor... Myt come in handy
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by ShylockConsults: 2:55am On Dec 18, 2017
STUDY PROFESSIONAL NURSING AT CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY.

Get 50% Scholarship.
Admissions are open for Spring 2018 (February)
* No IELTS | * 100% Visa Success | * Work Allowed
| 100% Visa Success Rate.
Deadline: 30th December.

For more Info and to Apply:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.
We also process to other Universities worldwide and can also get you Admission into your choice Program.
Agencies and Partners are Welcome to collaborate with us.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Dreydoe(m): 5:02am On Dec 18, 2017
IamLaura:
Its a sign

*The will of Allah (God) can not be stopped.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Kaycee9242(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2017
Let dem keep digging until dy dig d one dy won't like one day
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by philfearon(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Explorers:

I think is because the ancient Egyptian believed in life after death, because of this they mummify their dead, place them in tombs with treasures, animals and slaves.

This practice left alot behind.

In Europe they bury their dead leaving nothing behind.
No tomb
Nothing to excavate.
I understand bro...
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by pimper24: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2017
Egypt is really great
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Cannonleo(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2017
IamLaura:
. I swear it's a real shame how imported medinians destroyed the nubians and the carthegian remenants intact the whole north africa and the rest and look where we are today

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Nakuza(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2017
darkhorizon:

They were originally blacks, then they were invaded by Greeks under Alexander the great. Then the Romans under Julio Caesar. And then the Arabs.

Acient Egypt (Kemet) were not Arabs!!!
Are you a Historian? You got your fact right.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by golddust6000(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Tomorrow the european will tell us mire lies about the acuent egypt.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by Dreydoe(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2017
Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar
Allah is the Greatest Allah is the Greatest Allah Greatest

The king at that time refused to accept Islam even after prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) wrote to him proclaiming the one true religion. There is only one God (Allah) They rejected Islam they took themselves as gods beside Allah.

With Allah (s.w.t)help

Islam became Victorous and Egypt was conquered.

Had they accepted Islam and the one true God.

They won't had been any war in the First place... All this are signs for people who reflect.. Go and read history from how Islam conquered Egypt to Allah's help.
Re: Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC by dleksy(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2017
IamLaura:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. / NECO Math Questions Some Teachers Couldn't Solve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.