Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

A Mind Blowing Testimony On Infertility - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mind Blowing Testimony On Infertility (3031 Views)

A Mind Blowing Testimony On Fertility God Is Indeed Wonderful / A Mind Blowing Testimony I Am A Nursing Mother And Grandmother At 60. / Testimony On How God Is Changing Lives With Swissgarde Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mind Blowing Testimony On Infertility by richieolufunmi1(f): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
A MIND BLOWING TESTIMONY

I had my first child at 17, life was good until the journey to have another baby began. For 38 years, I battled the delay, in the course of which I spent about 9Million Naira on IVF. All that money went down the drain but I never gave up even at 55.

My first son was already married and about to start his own family, when one faithful day, I came across Natural fertility therapy. As a medical practitioner, I was skeptical but I made up my mind to research the products and what I discovered ignited my hope. I just knew this is it.

To God be the glory within few months of the therapy, I fell pregnant. I put to bed a baby girl at 56. While still basking in the euphoria of being a mother again at 56, a year later, my first son made me a grandmother. The joy in my heart was extraordinary. All the doctors who had treated me at one point or another during the 38 years were astonished. Wait for this, wait for this, this is amazing, I fell pregnant again at 58 and put to bed a bouncing baby boy.

Not only did the therapy make me a mother again, it also made me younger, with a youthful skin and gorgeous body at 60, my friend's say I look 16 not 60. I am aging with grace, thanks to God and all the herbal supplements fortified with lots of vitamins, minerals & amino acids to service all the organs of the body and revive dead cells and grow new ones. No matter how good you eat, if you are on daily supplements, you not yet there. Take it from me.

As a medical practitioner, I honestly recommend this therapy for every couple trying to conceive. Infact, I have also been using the therapy for my patients and I thank God for the number of babies, God has been using me to bring into families and into the world. Many who have been written off by medical science, are now joyful mothers. So whatever any doctor has told you concerning the cause for infertility, I can confidently tell you that I am a living testimony that Swissgarde natural fertility therapy works. I am a nursing mother and grandmother at 60. Praise God.

Dr. Mrs Zainab S.

Want to be the next to testify?
Go Natural
Get A Natural Fertility Therapy!
Ask Me How? 08168009564

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Oracle Consulting And Tradomedical Expert / Please Can Someone Recommend A Good Private Orthopedic Surgery In Lagos / My Experience At Isolo General Hospital, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.