Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. (648 Views)

Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory / I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain / Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. by eedu247: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Abdulwaheed Odunuga, Lagos state coordinator of the Buhari Youth Organisation, BYO, was on Saturday mornng robbed at gun point along Sagamu – Ijebu Ode Expressway.

Odunuga shared the frightening robbery experience some minutes ago on his Facebook page.

According to him, valuables including phone, cash and his laptop were carted away by the armed robbers who emerged from the bush after mounting road block similar to that of Police along the expressway.

He revealed that the robbery incident happend shortly after his vehicle had encountered a police checkpoint, alleging that officers on duty demanded bribes.

Read his full post below:

A very sad experience this morning

Early this morning I was victim of highway robbery along Sagamu – Ijebu Ode Expressway. Alhamdulillah that we were able to scale through it barely unscathed. Though we lost valuables (I lost a phone , cash and my laptop) to these criminals at gun point.

We had earlier come across a police checkpoint where the officers sought to collect bribe from our bus driver and other 3 bus drivers in the covey. Shortly after we left Sagamu we came across a road block. The drivers thought it was another police checkpoint but they were wrong. All effort to manoeuvre the vehicle through the road block set by robbers proved abortive, Then came the thieves armed with guns shouting “Wey your money and your phones”, took our valuables and head back to the bush.

Along the line, we came across other checkpoints: The policemen were no different from the robbers. The only difference is that the policemen had a van while the robbers had non. They blocked the road and demanded bribe which is illegal. We were excused simply because they were made aware of the robbery incident.

The lessons I had learnt include people being prayerful to God, drivers spotting the difference between thieves and the police and,avoiding night journeys possibly.

http://www.breezereporters.com/breaking-byo-lagos-coordinator-odunuga-robbed-gun-point/
Re: Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. by sotall(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
OK
Re: Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is December, everyone should be vigilant.
Re: Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. by lilytender: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
So Fayose. Atikuchukwu, Secondus and FFK's boys have finally delivered their message. Just watch as bush meat catches the hunter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Too bad
Re: Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. by NwaAmaikpe: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

Next time he encounters the robbers, he should just shout 'Sai Baba'.
Re: Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. by SalamRushdie: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
I am sure he is part of the Zombies on this forum that argue with me daily that Nigerian roads are safe under Buhari contrary to the reality on ground that all our Federal highways have become some of the most dangerous in the world to ply under the failed leadership of Buhari
Re: Buhari Youth Organisation Co Ordinator Robbed At Gun Point. by otil1: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hungerbad!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shut Your Mouths,nigeria Is A Religious State / Ex-governor Sani Danladi Dumps Pdp For Apc / Uche Ogah: A Beautiful Bride With Many Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.