Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Refuse To Wish President Buhari Happy Birthday For This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Refuse To Wish President Buhari Happy Birthday For This (530 Views)

Saraki And Dogara Wish Buhari Happy Birthday / Atiku Wishes Buhari Happy 75th Birthday, Nigerians React / Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Refuse To Wish President Buhari Happy Birthday For This by bilms(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
NO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR PRESIDENT BUHARI. I do not wish to wish President Buhari happy birthday. I want to be the person who openly doesn't wish president Muhammadu Buhari happy birthday. This is my way of protest against the silence of the President over the mass killing of shiite in Zaria. From reports, hundreds of Nigerian citizens were killed, yet the President keep mum. This is not only wrong, it is a sign of arrogance of the first order. While his spokesmen are quick to issue statement concerning rumor online, they do not find the lives of over 100 Nigerians worthy of any attention. Even when foreign countries such as Iran, UK, USA etc had shown concern, even when the leader of Iran had reportedly called the President, even when Senate and house of Representatives had set up investigative panel, the president do not find it worthy of his attention. The concern of the over 170m Nigerian seems not to matter, they don't deserve explanation or reassurance. I am not happy with the President and I will not wish him a happy birthday.

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
Re: I Refuse To Wish President Buhari Happy Birthday For This by ashjay001(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
bilms:
NO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR PRESIDENT BUHARI. I do not wish to wish President Buhari happy birthday. I want to be the person who openly doesn't wish president Muhammadu Buhari happy birthday. This is my way of protest against the silence of the President over the mass killing of shiite in Zaria. From reports, hundreds of Nigerian citizens were killed, yet the President keep mum. This is not only wrong, it is a sign of arrogance of the first order. While his spokesmen are quick to issue statement concerning rumor online, they do not find the lives of over 100 Nigerians worthy of any attention. Even when foreign countries such as Iran, UK, USA etc had shown concern, even when the leader of Iran had reportedly called the President, even when Senate and house of Representatives had set up investigative panel, the president do not find it worthy of his attention. The concern of the over 170m Nigerian seems not to matter, they don't deserve explanation or reassurance. I am not happy with the President and I will not wish him a happy birthday.

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Pele. Join d queue.

Hundreds of ipob were supposedly killed, he kept mum

Hundreds of pple died at d hands of fulani herdsmen, he still kept mum.
Re: I Refuse To Wish President Buhari Happy Birthday For This by bilms(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Today - Who Is To Blame? / Breaking:"mass Defection Of Apc Leaders Looms In Rivers" / The National Open Grazing Bill Is A Fraud We Must Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.