Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers (1772 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by royalsgist: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
A Nigerian man identified Victor Ufot shared a news about how a Calabar Night Club Owner Amber Named Akeem buried 2 children & piglets to attract customers.

Here’s what he wrote;

There was tension, last week in Calabar, Cross Rivers State, following the discovery of three corpse reported to be two infants and a Pig were exhumed at the entrance of a popular night Club, Amber Karaoke and Lounge. The suspect who is also the owner of the Night Club simply identified as Mr. Akeem allegedly opened the Club about a year ago at 112 Marian road, Calabar after he reported resigned as a bouncer at Jasper Night Club to start up his own.

Investigation reveals that Mr. Akeem rented the apartment from Southern Fried Chicken SFC last year.

The complex which also houses other businesses whose owners were unaware of the diabolical practices of Mr. Akeem until last week when God decided to expose him in a broad day light. A resident of the building who confided in this reporter said that luck ran out of Akeem when a Lady who owns a shop in the complex started noticing shortage in sales and customers and resorted to take her problems to God through a powerful Pastor in Cross River State.

Reports has it that on getting to the Prophet the shop owner was told that they were strange things buried in the complex that were preventing customers from patronizing her. The prophet promised to exhume the things if he is granted permission to do so.

It was further gathered that the shop owner reported the matter to the police and was granted permission to exhume the body.

According to verbal and video clips obtained by this reporter and attached to this report, the Prophet with the help of his servants is seen exhuming the bodies which were buried in 3 bags about a year ago.

Eye witnesses say that two of the bags contained skulls and bones suspected to be little babies while one contained bones and skull of a pig.

Meanwhile, the matter is currently being investigated by the State CID. Police sources who confided in this reporter say that the suspect initially denied any wrong doing but later confessed that in their tradition burying of pigs attract customers to any business and had no diabolical connotation.

Still in a bid to further cover up the crime, Mr. Akeem ran to a popular phone-in Radio programme hosted by a top Comedian in Cross River State, Last Prophet, on Hit FM to debunk the story. He informed listeners that nothing of such ever happened in his Club only for people who were present when the bodies were exhumed to phone in and affirm that they were present when the incident took place.

“Shot up Akeem I was there when the bodies were dug out from your club! A listener exclaimed on air.

A cross section of Cross River State indigenes and residents who spoke with our medium promised to follow up the matter and ensure that justice takes full its course. They described the incident as embarrassing and evil.

“My brother you can imagine what on earth will make a man to kill two children just because of attracting customers to a club. This is evil and embarrassing to all of us who reside here in Cross Rivers State. Thank God the issue is now with the police CID, we will follow it up till justice is achieved, God is still in the business of exposing evil doers and we thank him for this one”. Mr. Okon, a resident of Marian said.

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/12/17/popular-nigerian-night-club-owner-akeem-buries-2-children-piglet-front-club-attract-customers-photos/

Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by NwaAmaikpe: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

He is not smart,
Such things are buried indoors where no one can access it.
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by biacan(f): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked WTF is this...... club goers hope you guys are listening

1 Like

Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Nwodosis(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
cool
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by naijareferee: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sad what people do for money... Primordial sentiments to wealth accumulation... Terrible...

Now let the war begin... Tribal warriors on their way here

1 Like

Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Lomprico2: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is not smart,
Such things are buried indoors where no one can access it.

Speaking from experience abi?

2 Likes

Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Kentura(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
only death is assured in this life.. Do whatever you have to do, just don't spill human blood.. Money must be made!!
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Lomprico2: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
He left his region to come n mine baby skulls in cross river! angry

1 Like

Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by DONFASZY(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dis is example of real pastors wit no private jet and yet do d full will of God for free...most times...I find it hard to accept the truth
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by smulti(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:

he is imitating Nigeria Yahoo pastors
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Hector09(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm, he was on accused and knw one is sure if the so called prophet and d woman did nt plan it, i dnt trust pastors and imams again

1 Like

Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by PastorLucifer: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
They've started exporting skull mining to the east.

Awon acommodators

1 Like

Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by PastorLucifer: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:

Don't think you're safe jus cuz you can't enter but loiter outside for customers
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
angry

Two children!!! shocked shocked

What the hell is wrong with people and money these days. The drive is dead crazy!!! ∆
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Martin0(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:

Thank God I nor dey go clubbing again
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by biacan(f): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Thank God I nor dey go clubbing again
So you been dey go before...... Martin answer me

ehmmmm go answer me on that thread
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Martin0(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
So you been dey go before...... Martin answer me

ehmmmm go answer me on that thread

Most I go and anwer u on that thread!?
Yeah I do go clubbing b4 with my friends,but now I don't go againgrin
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by 2cato: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is not smart, Such things are buried indoors where no one can access it.
you don bury flenty abi
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by anibirelawal(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
hmmm....some people are born of evil. end time club ownner.
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
_Fucking Bloggers and lies! The only thing they were able to excavate from the dug-out was two dirty looking sacks. Any other thing you read in the news were added spice by never do well bloggers.

I read on one blog that a human skull was dug out, from another site they said a full human being body was buried. Now on nairaland it is 2 kids and two piglets.
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by biacan(f): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Most I go and anwer u on that thread!?
Yeah I do go clubbing b4 with my friends,but now I don't go againgrin
I mean the question I asked you nah we I went offline
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Martin0(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
I mean the question I asked you nah we I went offline

Oooo which question again,abeg I nor remember the thread and the question again!
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by biacan(f): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Oooo which question again,abeg I nor remember the thread and the question again!
Something about your dead uncle from the state's go check
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Martin0(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
Something about your dead uncle from the state's go check

Ok hia,na stress be this ooo,lemm go and look for it
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by BuariCopyPaste: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Na to send all them Yoropigs back to their Afonja land
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by Prettyenit18(f): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Same thoughts, hope they didn't beat him into confessing to a crime he did not commit.
Hector09:
Hmmm, he was on accused and knw one is sure if the so called prophet and d woman did nt plan it, i dnt trust pastors and imams again
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by morbeta(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Reminds me of Late Akeem of Movida nite club VI.
Re: Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers by GOFRONT(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Hian.....Maybe he hasnt got a G Wagon yet and he wants to buy one by all means.....

If someone can comfortably eat poo in a plate, then it is very easy to bury two babies and pig underneath the Tiles....

(1) (Reply)

Unidentified Decomposed Body Of A Human Being Found At Beach In Lagos (graphic) / Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan / Harrison Osemwengie's HO Corn Farm Stole Billions From Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.